It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
IceGirl wrote:
Beardown wrote:
IceGirl wrote:
I have known him for over a decade......in person.....which is real life. :wink:

How long did his ex wife know him? That was real life too. As it turns out, she didn't know him. She never saw you coming. So real life doesn't matter either.

Pretty sure you're the last person on the entire damn earth that should speak of "real life"

Roll tide on that :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:42 pm 
1000 CLUB

Jeez. Her insults of me aren't that great. You guys over celebrate them because you hate me.

My insults of me are way better then hers. Nobody insults me better then me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:49 pm 

Beardown wrote:
Jeez. Her insults of me aren't that great. You guys over celebrate them because you hate me.

*than

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Beardown wrote:

Her love unbound the shackles of marriage to be with her. Your "love" requires shackles to be with you. IceGirl>Beerdown>Beardown.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:17 pm 
1000 CLUB

denisdman wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Her love unbound the shackles of marriage to be with her.

That's so romantic when you put it that way. And the next younger piece of ass will unbound the shackles of the marriage to ICE GIRL.

To all women: Always be cautious when your thinking about becoming the 3rd wife. There is a reason you're the 3rd wife.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:41 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Beardown wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Beardown wrote:

That's so romantic when you put it that way. And the next younger piece of ass will unbound the shackles of the marriage to ICE GIRL.

To all women: Always be cautious when your thinking about becoming the 3rd wife. There is a reason you're the 3rd wife.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Braconi's
Beardown wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Wait. Now you're giving marriage advice?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Top 3 things Beardown should not be allowed to about talk to others:
1. Reality
2. Marriage
3. How it's weird to come up with and type out fake conversations

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:47 pm 

IceGirl wrote:
Beardown wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Beardown wrote:

1. Reality
2. Marriage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
That's just delightful.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Tafdes
IceGirl wrote:
Big Gunt wrote:
Drinky is not beyond the EGO as we know from his days on air. Please...dont' tell me HE MADE $18,000 in sales in first 20 days. He probably sold $18,000 in product!!! BFD!!

Please...tell me these vitamins are going to save the world!!! 'cause God knows ...there is NOWHERE I can find vitamins!??!?

Drinky did NOT get a slap in the face...when you SUCK at what you do...you DON'T GET PROMOTED!!! Unless of course you're Julie DiCaro which that is some shit I do NOT understand!!!

Oh wow, do you feel better after that outburst?

Where do you work? Are there other companies that do what you do? Or are one who is "saving the world"??

Also, I'm not the one who is saying vitamins. That's Beardown.

I'm glad you "know" Matt from his days in air!

I have known him for over a decade......in person.....which is real life. :wink:

Oh ....WE KNOW that YOU KNOW!!!

Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to realize Matt was bad at radio. I never mentioned you nor do I care. Your attempts of standing up for (insert your title for him here) are rather sad...but you BE YOU!! :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:32 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
The Podcast was ok, I had to stop about 1/3 of the way through..it became mundane.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:17 pm 
1000 CLUB

IceGirl wrote:
Beardown wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Beardown wrote:

1. Reality
2. Marriage

Beardown: It's bad to get married and cheat on your wife. Especially when you have kids. That's reality. Most people would agree. You don't agree?

ICE GIRL: No. I don't agree. Doing that is a great thing to do.

Beardown: Gotcha. Cool.

ICE GIRL: Son of a bitch. I'm in one of these things.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
IceGirl wrote:

Is that what the majority of TV shows, movies, and books are?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:28 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
IceGirl wrote:
Big Gunt wrote:
Drinky is not beyond the EGO as we know from his days on air. Please...dont' tell me HE MADE $18,000 in sales in first 20 days. He probably sold $18,000 in product!!! BFD!!

Please...tell me these vitamins are going to save the world!!! 'cause God knows ...there is NOWHERE I can find vitamins!??!?

Drinky did NOT get a slap in the face...when you SUCK at what you do...you DON'T GET PROMOTED!!! Unless of course you're Julie DiCaro which that is some shit I do NOT understand!!!

Oh wow, do you feel better after that outburst?

Where do you work? Are there other companies that do what you do? Or are one who is "saving the world"??

Also, I'm not the one who is saying vitamins. That's Beardown.

I'm glad you "know" Matt from his days in air!

Matt must have a YUGE dick, to get this loyalty out of a "married" woman.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:53 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
Finally listened. I liked most of it. Am sure it will continue to improve as more episodes are released. The key form them is to find some sort of direction to keep the desire to record alive.

Subscribed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:12 am 

pizza_Place: Maciano's
I wish Matt well, but I'm not sure what the hook is for listeners to listen after episode #1. They both seem like decent enough guys but I can imagine many people downloading to hear theirs opinions and stories, especially if it runs over an hour and a half.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:15 am 
1000 CLUB

Mark Prior's Calves wrote:
I wish Matt well, but I'm not sure what the hook is for listeners to listen after episode #1. They both seem like decent enough guys but I can imagine many people downloading to hear theirs opinions and stories, especially if it runs over an hour and a half.

Yeah, that's a good point. I prefer podcasts to be digestible within the duration of one drive to or from the office.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:15 am 

"Matt Abbatacola's Night On The Suburban Town" segment

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:17 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Ugueth Will Shiv You wrote:
Mark Prior's Calves wrote:

Yeah, that's a good point. I prefer podcasts to be digestible within the duration of one drive to or from the office.

Like he's going to have time to do an hour and half frequently when he's busting vitamin sales records.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:27 am 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Yeah super long podcasts can be hard. Hardcore history is great but a 18 hour segment on WWI broke into 18 parts would be easier than the 5?they did. Still love it just have to find a good break point on long ones.

I wish these two nothing but the best. I always thought Matt was an affable guy and thought he lost a bit if that in the later years of wscr time. Heard a bit more of it in the podcast. Seemed.. relaxed. Good for him. Sorry I can't have any vitriol for the guy.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:37 am 

Drunk Squirrel wrote:
Yeah super long podcasts can be hard. Hardcore history is great but a 18 hour segment on WWI broke into 18 parts would be easier than the 5?they did. Still love it just have to find a good break point on long ones.

I wish these two nothing but the best. I always thought Matt was an affable guy and thought he lost a bit if that in the later years of wscr time. Heard a bit more of it in the podcast. Seemed.. relaxed. Good for him. Sorry I can't have any vitriol for the guy.

It's probably because he was "sick of sports radio" that he lost his legendary affability .

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:15 am 

pizza_Place: billss
I listened to the podcast this morning. I enjoyed it.

I understand why he would quit the SCORE to do something else. The new job pays the bills, but the podcast is what he wants to do. How many times has the board commented about Dan wanting to get a gig outside of sports, and Goff commenting he wants radio that stirs your soul (or some crap like that). Podcasts are a great way to talk about what YOU want to talk about. Matt made a comment about getting bored talking the same stuff every day, and I agree. B&B got really boring with day after day of child molester talk. SJW radio is not fun. Sports should be fun. Take DiCaro and her "woe is me" podcast about how men are cretins and women have no chance at anything in life. Good grief, that would get tiring to listen to. He and his friend are doing a podcast and talking about things that make them happy - good for them! It no different than shows on WGN radio. I'm sure they'll find more direction and maybe it will be shorter in length, but in the meantime, best of luck to them!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:18 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
scoregirl wrote:

Are you banging him too?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:21 am 

scoregirl wrote:

I understand why he would quit the SCORE to do something else. The new job pays the bills, but the podcast is what he wants to do. How many times has the board commented about Dan wanting to get a gig outside of sports, and Goff commenting he wants radio that stirs your soul (or some crap like that). Podcasts are a great way to talk about what YOU want to talk about. Matt made a comment about getting bored talking the same stuff every day, and I agree. B&B got really boring with day after day of child molester talk. SJW radio is not fun. Sports should be fun. Take DiCaro and her "woe is me" podcast about how men are cretins and women have no chance at anything in life. Good grief, that would get tiring to listen to. He and his friend are doing a podcast and talking about things that make them happy - good for them! It no different than shows on WGN radio. I'm sure they'll find more direction and maybe it will be shorter in length, but in the meantime, best of luck to them!

If he wanted to talk something else, he had the chance with weekend gigs. All you ever heard from him was Cubs Cubs Cubs. So how does this not get his dick hard?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:27 am 

pizza_Place: billss
Cashman wrote:
scoregirl wrote:

If he wanted to talk something else, he had the chance with weekend gigs. All you ever heard from him was Cubs Cubs Cubs. So how does this not get his dick hard?

He would still be relegated to "sports talk", no? I don't think i've heard a weekend show that didn't, for the most part.

Also, he hasn't had weekend gigs in many years; i'm assuming as a dad to young boys, he wanted that time with them?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:29 am 

I think it's more like every other weekend .

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:29 am 

pizza_Place: Braconi's
Two posts today from you Cashman ..... both about Matt's private parts. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Last edited by IceGirl on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:30 am 

IceGirl wrote:
Two posts today from you ..... both about Matt's private parts. :shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:34 am 

IceGirl wrote:
Two posts today from you Cashman ..... both about Matt's private parts. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm sure you could tell us more.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:37 am 
1000 CLUB

So if Danny Mac wanted to start his own podcast, we're cool with it.

But because Abbattacola did, it sucks?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next