It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sportsgossip.com podcast
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Ilfornos
It's been over 15 years since I left the Score/radio but I managed to get a job hosting a podcast for a website based out of L.A. called sportsgossip.com. They hired me based on my old airchecks from TDub and told me to make the podcast as unique as possible so that is what I have done. Give it a listen, linked below is the latest episode (episode # 10) It is less than 15 minutes and I'm pretty sure it will be one of the weirdest podcasts you have listened to.

https://www.sportsgossip.com/other/check-out-sportsgossip-coms-latest-podcast-episode-10

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:13 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Never heard of you. Are you ones of those feggs?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
http://airtalents.com/profile/Kevin-Friedman-l4935.html

Maybe Dr Ken found his new partner.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Only because I am too busy.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:18 pm 

IMU wrote:
http://airtalents.com/profile/Kevin-Friedman-l4935.html

Maybe Dr Ken found his new partner.

Dr Ken has a partner

his name is Joe Orr Road Show;

the only thing is that their recording schedule mirrors the shooting schedule for season 2 of Ren and Stimpy

later
sabu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Make sure you @ Julie Dicaro for some free pub

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
KevinF44 wrote:
It's been over 15 years since I left the Score/radio but I managed to get a job hosting a podcast for a website based out of L.A. called sportsgossip.com. They hired me based on my old airchecks from TDub and told me to make the podcast as unique as possible so that is what I have done. Give it a listen, linked below is the latest episode (episode # 10) It is less than 15 minutes and I'm pretty sure it will be one of the weirdest podcasts you have listened to.

https://www.sportsgossip.com/other/check-out-sportsgossip-coms-latest-podcast-episode-10

Who were you in your former life @ 670?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Don Tiny wrote:
KevinF44 wrote:

Who were you in your former life @ 670?

Kevin the intern. He would pick up Brown's Chicken for Murph and Fred.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:22 am 

I never interned for Murph & Fred and if I did I would have probably shot myself. (Altough I do love Brown's Chicken..It tastes better) I started as an intern for Mike North back in 1999 when I was in college and the Score was still 1160AM. After my internship I worked full time with TDub for over 2 years. When we moved to overnights I was the update guy and on the air all the time. A few months after TDub was fired I left the Score because radio pays like shit. I started my own business but have always loved my time at the Score and love talk radio so I decided to see if I can get back on the air. I managed to trick this Sportsgossip.com website into thinking I was a legit broadcaster and they hired me to do a podcast for them. The website has been up for a little over a month and I have been told I am already the # 1 podcast in Russia and I also heard Kim Jong-un is a big fan. Give it a listen and if you like what you hear please start a campaign to bring me back to the Score. I will give the listeners a show like they have never heard before. I am a major Howard Stern fan and would bring a Stern esque show with sports and comedy. The link to my podcast page is below. The latest episode was just posted today.

https://www.sportsgossip.com/page/the-sportsgossip-com-podcasts

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:24 am 

KevinF44 wrote:
I am a major Howard Stern fan and would bring a Stern esque show with sports and comedy.

I will now do everything in my power to make sure you're never on the air ever again. Holy fuck is Stern awful.

Mods, please delete.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:29 am 

I'm assuming you have as much power as a 4 year old girl so I'm not too concerned (especially from a guy who thinks pequods fucking pizza is the best in Chicago)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:36 am 

Your favorite pizza place isn't even in Chicago.

Anyway, you were the update guy on an overnight show for two years, almost 20 years ago. Your ship has sailed. You have zero impact in your chosen industry. I can't say the same.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:42 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
KevinF44 wrote:
I'm assuming you have as much power as a 4 year old girl so I'm not too concerned (especially from a guy who thinks pequods fucking pizza is the best in Chicago)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck with your podcast

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:52 am 

pizza_Place: John's
LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FUCKING PODCAST! I'M LEGIT!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:16 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
KevinF44 wrote:
I never interned for Murph & Fred and if I did I would have probably shot myself. (Altough I do love Brown's Chicken..It tastes better) I started as an intern for Mike North back in 1999 when I was in college and the Score was still 1160AM. After my internship I worked full time with TDub for over 2 years. When we moved to overnights I was the update guy and on the air all the time. A few months after TDub was fired I left the Score because radio pays like shit. I started my own business but have always loved my time at the Score and love talk radio so I decided to see if I can get back on the air. I managed to trick this Sportsgossip.com website into thinking I was a legit broadcaster and they hired me to do a podcast for them. The website has been up for a little over a month and I have been told I am already the # 1 podcast in Russia and I also heard Kim Jong-un is a big fan. Give it a listen and if you like what you hear please start a campaign to bring me back to the Score. I will give the listeners a show like they have never heard before. I am a major Howard Stern fan and would bring a Stern esque show with sports and comedy. The link to my podcast page is below. The latest episode was just posted today.

In Soviet Russia, pods cast you.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:20 am 

pizza_Place: Kim Jung's You Big Dumby and Pasta
KevinF44 wrote:

Hello dumby.
I also fan of farting in a plastic jewel bag and sniffing it during a football game. Remind Kim Jong of you podcast.
Lissin stupid, I taking over you podcast. Rename to gloriousleadersportgossiping. We gossip about how amaze the wonder of glorious leader is.
Eat shit
Your buddy,
Kimmy

Come to wonderful People Republic for vacationing! We have many wonders to offer you dumbys. We have many pollution to marvel. We have wonderful mass grave for stupids dissenter. We have a lovely tree. Many 10 year old prostitute, all three kind!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:31 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
This website's top story is that Jeff Hornacek's daughter is an instagram thot.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:34 pm 

KevinF44 wrote:

http://moronreviews.com/food/chicagos-b ... sh-pizzas/

I apologize for the bump. Shame!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:31 am 

pizza_Place: It's gone
why are you guys so mean to this guy?

he's trying to get back the biz.

Good luck to you sir!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:32 am 

pizza_Place: It's gone
KevinF44 wrote:

Give us some juicy gossip then about Murph. We had ex Murph producers come on here for many years hating Murph with a passion. Claiming he was a racist or a semi racist, that he had fueds with every on air personality other than North, etc.... Would love to hear your experiences with Murph and North and anyone else from the glory days of the score.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:00 am 

pizza_Place: John's
HawaiiYou wrote:

Good luck to you sir!

I used to be a podcaster, it's a tough racket!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:15 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Caller Bob wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

Good luck to you sir!

I used to be a podcaster, it's a tough racket!

"You know what it takes to make it in podcasting?"

"It takes a brass mic to make it in broadcasting. Go and do likewise, gents. The listener's are out there, you get their ears, they're yours. You don't? I have no sympathy for you."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:40 am 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
IMU wrote:
KevinF44 wrote:

http://moronreviews.com/food/chicagos-b ... sh-pizzas/

I apologize for the bump. Shame!

"Clybourne"

"Leone's" in the Evanston area, which I can only assume is Leona's on Sheridan in Chicago. Which is a bit like saying the Earth is in the moon area.

Good Day, Naperville!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:12 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
JEANO"S EAST?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:35 am 

New podcast up. After just 22 episodes I have already been named the most handsome podcaster in America and I have the # 1 podcast in all of Russia.

Here's the link...enjoy https://www.sportsgossip.com/other/check-out-sportsgossip-coms-latest-podcast-episode-22

P.S. THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN A PERSON WHO HIDES BEHIND THE INTERNET TO CRITICIZE. IF YOU DO THAT YOU MIGHT AS WELL TATTOO THE WORD PUSSY ON YOUR FOREHEAD.....

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:39 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
KevinF44 wrote:
New podcast up. After just 22 episodes I have already been named the most handsome podcaster in America and I have the # 1 podcast in all of Russia.

Here's the link...enjoy https://www.sportsgossip.com/other/check-out-sportsgossip-coms-latest-podcast-episode-22

P.S. THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN A PERSON WHO HIDES BEHIND THE INTERNET TO CRITICIZE. IF YOU DO THAT YOU MIGHT AS WELL TATTOO THE WORD PUSSY ON YOUR FOREHEAD.....

Oh boy. There aren't many hiding around this place. Most of the regulars have met one another on more than one occasion.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:42 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
I always assumed this thread was a bot ad thread when it would pop up on active topics.....

Guess I was kinda right

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:43 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
KevinF44 wrote:

Is that a threat?

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:50 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
SpiralStairs wrote:
KevinF44 wrote:

Is that a threat?

Only if he intends to take sexual action on your forehead once you get the suggested tattoo....

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
The return of Jerry Riles?