It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Ilfornos
https://www.sportsgossip.com/other/check-out-sportsgossip-coms-latest-podcast-episode-26

New podcast up today. In the past 3 shows we have had some big time guests such as Aaron Rodgers' High School girlfriend Shirley, Tom Brady's personal stylist Frandito & an exclusive interview with # 1 Houston Rockets fan K. Cody Patel. It doesn't get any bigger than that!!!

I see there have been a bunch of replies to this post. When I have time I will read them and respond to all of them. For all you negative people just beware that one of the biggest fans/callers to my podcast is Rocco the enforcer who was fired by mafia boss Don Mastaccioli after the recent announcement that sports gambling will soon be legal in all 50 states and I am sure he will be happy to break the knee caps of any Sportsossip.com podcast haters so beware!!

[url]https://www.sportsgossip.com/page/the-sportsgossip-com-podcasts
[/url]

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 2:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 2:20 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
KevinF44 wrote:
For all you negative people just beware that one of the biggest fans/callers to my podcast is Rocco the enforcer who was fired by mafia boss Don Mastaccioli after the recent announcement that sports gambling will soon be legal in all 50 states and I am sure he will be happy to break the knee caps of any Sportsossip.com podcast haters so beware!!

First of all, you write like a 7th grader. Furthermore, joining a forum just to plug one's own stuff while never participating day-to-day is what assholes do, but if all you have are jokes about Italians named for pasta (we already have one!) and gay hairdressers, maybe it's just as well.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 2:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Curious Hair wrote:
KevinF44 wrote:
For all you negative people just beware that one of the biggest fans/callers to my podcast is Rocco the enforcer who was fired by mafia boss Don Mastaccioli after the recent announcement that sports gambling will soon be legal in all 50 states and I am sure he will be happy to break the knee caps of any Sportsossip.com podcast haters so beware!!

First of all, you write like a 7th grader. Furthermore, joining a forum just to plug one's own stuff while never participating day-to-day is what assholes do, but if all you have are jokes about Italians named for pasta (we already have one!) and gay hairdressers, maybe it's just as well.

This is my favorite CH post.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:47 pm 

https://www.sportsgossip.com/other/check-out-sportsgossip-coms-latest-podcast-episode-28

Latest episode is up. We talk game 1 of the NBA Finals, Stanley Cup, BMarsh signing with Seattle, Belichick at Chik-Fil-A and special guest appearances by Tom Brady's personal stylist Frandito and Reggie Bush's wife Lilit.

Click the link and listen you message board pricks!!! I will reply to every message on this board when I have the time to sit down and read them. For now take a listen and do what you people do best, sit in your mom's basement and criticize...

https://www.sportsgossip.com/other/chec ... episode-28

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:09 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
You called me a prick and a degenerate in one post. Now why would I bother to click your link after that?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Darkside wrote:
You called me a prick and a degenerate in one post. Now why would I bother to click your link after that?

Because Spada 2.0 is pathetic and desperate.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:17 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
This website's top story is that Jeff Hornacek's daughter is an instagram thot.

That was story # 6 or 7 if I remember correctly and I stand behind it. Hornacek's daughter is hot!! She probably has a great lean in jumper like her pops.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:23 pm 

Darkside wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:08 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
KevinF44 wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
This website's top story is that Jeff Hornacek's daughter is an instagram thot.

That was story # 6 or 7 if I remember correctly and I stand behind it. Hornacek's daughter is hot!! She probably has a great lean in jumper like her pops.

How is the podcast going? Are you the next Howard Stine?