It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:06 pm 
1000 CLUB

Wearing a dress shirt and coat like a normal person on FOX tonight. No hoodie this week. The flower on the lapel is a little weird for my taste for a TV show. It looks like a fake flower. Making it more weird. Flowers on suits are only for weddings. But it's fine. Goff likes to stand out. That's his thing. I'm a boring white that doesn't like to stand out.

He'll never admit that my advice changed the way he dressed. Way too proud to do that. But knowing that he took my advice is enough for me. He doesn't have admit it. He's way too cool to admit he took advice from a white message boarder. He's got an image to protect. I get it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
I saw somebody else on TV last week with a hoodie and sportcoat - it was Jalen Rose of ESPN's Get Up. He looked like a homeless guy who was wearing whatever clothes he could pick up from Pacific Garden Mission.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:27 pm 
1000 CLUB

Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
I saw somebody else on TV last week with a hoodie and sportcoat - it was Jalen Rose of ESPN's Get Up. He looked like a homeless guy who was wearing whatever clothes he could pick up from Pacific Garden Mission.

Ok. Goff got it from watching Jalen Rose. Got it. Jason, just because Jalen Rose is stupid, doesn't mean you need to be stupid.

Goff: I"m gonna be cool like Jalen mother fucking Rose.

Beardown: No. Not cool. He's a dumb ass and so are you. But Jalen is a rich dumb ass.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:40 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Previous appearance of Jason Goff and his incongruous hoodie: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=109596

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:41 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Beardown wrote:
Wearing a dress shirt and coat like a normal person on FOX tonight. No hoodie this week. The flower on the lapel is a little weird for my taste for a TV show. It looks like a fake flower. Making it more weird. Flowers on suits are only for weddings. But it's fine. Goff likes to stand out. That's his thing. I'm a boring white that doesn't like to stand out.

He'll never admit that my advice changed the way he dressed. Way too proud to do that. But knowing that he took my advice is enough for me. He doesn't have admit it. He's way too cool to admit he took advice from a white message boarder. He's got an image to protect. I get it.

I'll take untrue statements for $1000 Alex.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:45 am 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:47 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
I'm guessing that multiple people told him that it looked stupid.
Because, it did look stupid.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

juicer92000 wrote:
I'm guessing that multiple people told him that it looked stupid.
Because, it did look stupid.

That's true. But coming from me meant more to him then the other people that told him he looked like a dumb ass

After Goff got fired from the SCORE he gained a new respect for me. He always viewed me as a dumb ass cracker. But after being fired he realized the advice I had given him over the years was good advice. Advice that would have saved his job.

Goff: That cracker ain't as dumb as I thought. I should have listened to him instead of Bernstein.

After years of battles with Goff, it brings a tear to my eye that he now views me as "One of the good ones".