It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 879 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:50 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
denisdman wrote:
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Half dozen beers would get you well past $90.

Sounds like that would cost gd $5.99 plus an oversized jacket from goodwill.

How's that winter coat shopping going?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:45 pm 

Yesterday during transition Larry compared himself to Nolan Arenado saying they both loved the game of baseball in similar fashions especially the practice of the game. They could take infield practice for hours and never tire of it.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
RFDC wrote:
Yesterday during transition Larry compared himself to Nolan Arenado saying they both loved the game of baseball in similar fashions especially the practice of the game. They could take infield practice for hours and never tire of it.

:lol:

That’s the essence of Leery, right there.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:57 pm 

What a giant lie....I'd be more than happy to hit him grounders for as long as he wants but I defy anybody, including Arenado, to not be completely sick of it in a half hour.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:11 pm 

Nardi wrote:
What a giant lie....I'd be more than happy to hit him grounders for as long as he wants but I defy anybody, including Arenado, to not be completely sick of it in a half hour.

I could field grounders for half an hour.

I defy you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:08 am 

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Nardi wrote:

I could field grounders for half an hour.

I defy you.

You'll be sick of it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Classic Larry Holmes.

Bragging about all the money he's saved. Splurging refurnishing his living room.

Then, moments later begging for donations for his podcast.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:14 am 

Nardi wrote:

Sir always said he was a catcher. He even had a major league tryout at the position.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:00 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
good dolphin wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Sir always said he was a catcher. He even had a major league tryout at the position.

Have always enjoyed his efforts to portray himself as multifaceted renaissance man, but it falls apart quickly after a few mouse clicks.

Played club baseball, the DePaul club baseball site actually has a mission statement talking about promoting active living, teamwork, and growing friendships, kind sounds like participation trophy type stuff. All you have to do is show up to a major league tryout, they are usually listed, scouts can tell if you have major league ability in a few seconds, if he had major league type ability he would not have been playing club baseball.

No reviews on Rate My Professor, and listed as an inactive adjust professor at DePaul who has not taught a class since 2018, so the professor part on the bio seems a bit of a stretch, not sure if you can consider teach a class at the media school, they all shill for as a professorship as it is likely an uncredited venue.

He says his parents were both CPS teachers, so it likely was not a hard scrabble existence for him growing up.

It is actually kind of sad to read, he's lost tons of gigs, lost his wife's health insurance when she dumped him which is likely costing him a ton of money given the supposedly poor quality of WSCR's health insurance, and he is trained in two rapidly declining industries, AM talk radio and Journalism, no wonder he sounds so scared and lonely.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:06 am 

Clawmaster wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Have always enjoyed his efforts to portray himself as multifaceted renaissance man, but it falls apart quickly after a few mouse clicks.

Played club baseball, the DePaul club baseball site actually has a mission statement talking about promoting active living, teamwork, and growing friendships, kind sounds like participation trophy type stuff. All you have to do is show up to a major league tryout, they are usually listed, scouts can tell if you have major league ability in a few seconds, if he had major league type ability he would not have been playing club baseball.

No reviews on Rate My Professor, and listed as an inactive adjust professor at DePaul who has not taught a class since 2018, so the professor part on the bio seems a bit of a stretch, not sure if you can consider teach a class at the media school, they all shill for as a professorship as it is likely an uncredited venue.

He says his parents were both CPS teachers, so it likely was not a hard scrabble existence for him growing up.

It is actually kind of sad to read, he's lost tons of gigs, lost his wife's health insurance when she dumped him which is likely costing him a ton of money given the supposedly poor quality of WSCR's health insurance, and he is trained in two rapidly declining industries, AM talk radio and Journalism, no wonder he sounds so scared and lonely.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:31 am 

Clawmaster wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Nardi wrote:

You're a male nurse.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:39 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Douchebag wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Nardi wrote:

You're a male nurse.

Is that a problem?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:57 am 

Darkside wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Nardi wrote:

You're a male nurse.

Is that a problem?

Just the ones that dance. Male nurses that don't dance and hate old people are an asset. Claw seems to be in that category.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Darkside wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Nardi wrote:

You're a male nurse.

Is that a problem?

Seems is it for some of the posters. People that end up on our floor after suffering a traumatic injury do not seem to care.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:13 pm 

Clawmaster wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Nardi wrote:

You're a male nurse.

Is that a problem?

Seems is it for some of the posters. People that end up on our floor after suffering a traumatic injury do not seem to care.

Get them a bed you cruel bastard.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:20 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Darkside wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Nardi wrote:

You're a male nurse.

Is that a problem?

Probably jealous because Claw only has to work three days a week.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Nardi wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
You're a male nurse.

Is that a problem?

Get them a bed you cruel bastard.
:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:51 pm 

pizza_Place: JJ Twigs
Larry just said his nickname at DePaul was Slash ie Kordell Stewart, what a legend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:10 pm 

Ricky11Slade wrote:
Larry just said his nickname at DePaul was Slash ie Kordell Stewart, what a legend

:lol: he is truly a special little man

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:28 pm 

that might have been his nickname for reasons other than what he thought them to be

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:28 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
RFDC wrote:
Ricky11Slade wrote:

:lol: he is truly a special little man

His tales of those legendary intramural games were riveting.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:57 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Larry will always have one serious fan though.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
Turned on the live stream today assuming they were live watching the Kevin Warren stadium presser.

How. Fucking. Weird. Is. This. Guy?

Instead of the live stream, it was who's your guy. Larry is holding this booklet with Caleb in front of him and bouncing it up and down with crazy face. Then he'd stop. Then he'd do it again. Then he'd stop. Then he'd do it again.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:16 pm 

Just imagine having sex with him. No seriously even if you're not gay just think about it. In his voice, "uh, hey, SO YOU KNOW... I GOT ME SOME GRITS ON THAT BURGER teeheegarglegargle"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:25 pm 

Do you... do you think anyone has actually had sex with him? Could he even be an incel?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:26 pm 

That makes you wonder, what would Lerry and Julie DiCaro having sex sound like?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:29 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Crystal Lake Hoffy wrote:
That makes you wonder, what would Lerry and Julie DiCaro having sex sound like?

EAT THAT!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:49 pm 

I may give this a watch tomorrow:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:38 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:41 pm 

I am sure he turned down the opportunity to be the mayor of Chicago. Probably has his sights set on bigger things!

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 879 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next