It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:55 am 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Let the Twitch War commence.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:37 am 

pizza_Place: It's gone
can you explain this to me? does this mean you can view them talking on the radio now?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:55 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
do you even twitch bro?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
https://www.twitch.tv/chicago670thescore

:lol: LocalCBSSevenNewsTeamWebsite.com

EDIT: Looks like they're at least "affiliated" or even "partnered" on Twitch via Radio.com, which means you can subscribe and throw them $5 (really $2.50) a month for.....emotes in a chat that they won't read!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:32 pm 

Ok, looks like they're just playing the stream they also pipe into Facebook and their own website, nothing special at least right now during LoHo's show.

I get the sense Entercom bringing their content to Twitch spawned from BigCat's success on the platform playing NCAA Football, and the powers-that-be think that they can just generate more direct revenue on Twitch like Barstool did, without having to create more content because, hey, watching a close up of Laurence Holmes discuss the Cubs bullpen is about on par with what BigCat was doing, right?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:34 pm 

can someone send a link?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:50 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Ok, looks like they're just playing the stream they also pipe into Facebook and their own website, nothing special at least right now during LoHo's show.

I get the sense Entercom bringing their content to Twitch spawned from BigCat's success on the platform playing NCAA Football, and the powers-that-be think that they can just generate more direct revenue on Twitch like Barstool did, without having to create more content because, hey, watching a close up of Laurence Holmes discuss the Cubs bullpen is about on par with what BigCat was doing, right?

They stopped the video stream on there website around the time Covid started though

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:50 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
can someone send a link?

https://www.twitch.tv/chicago670thescore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:03 pm 

I wanted to see if Mac & Parkins were streaming their shows, but find that The Score twitch page is offline, so they must not stream. But, Twitch suggests I check out WEEI's simulcast of their afternoon drive show, and they play a little preview.

The first thing I hear is "...and these people, they're rooting for sports to fail, they don't want them to re-open." And to my surprise, both hosts are in-studio, and the quality is broadcast-worthy.

I found that imagery and topic of discussion to be quite the striking difference compared with The Score's product, featuring a haggard-looking Dan Bernstein on a camera made by Idaho Potatoes, raving about Mariano's checkers not wearing masks.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:26 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
I wanted to see if Mac & Parkins were streaming their shows, but find that The Score twitch page is offline, so they must not stream. But, Twitch suggests I check out WEEI's simulcast of their afternoon drive show, and they play a little preview.

The first thing I hear is "...and these people, they're rooting for sports to fail, they don't want them to re-open." And to my surprise, both hosts are in-studio, and the quality is broadcast-worthy.

I found that imagery and topic of discussion to be quite the striking difference compared with The Score's product, featuring a haggard-looking Dan Bernstein on a camera made by Idaho Potatoes, raving about Mariano's checkers not wearing masks.

these guys have to shower and put on a new pair of clothes now they're on the tv.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:21 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Why would anyone want to watch a radio talk show? I don't even want to listen to a show live since I can listen to the podcast and skip commercials. Can people chat with each other during the show? That could be interesting.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:44 pm 

DAC wrote:
Why would anyone want to watch a radio talk show? I don't even want to listen to a show live since I can listen to the podcast and skip commercials. Can people chat with each other during the show? That could be interesting.

Yes, you can chat.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:02 pm 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
Phil Leotardo fucked my dog on Twitch.

PM me for link

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:34 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
blackhawksfan wrote:
DAC wrote:
Can people chat with each other during the show? That could be interesting.

Yes, you can chat.

If I am watching live sports, chatting with people about the game can be fun. I've had good discussions with people from around the country while streaming games. Seems like cable and streaming packages could offer this. And no, Twitter isn't the same thing.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:00 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Some days I feel like I'm getting old and then I see a picture of Bernstein.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
[quote="Juice's Lecture Notes"]I wanted to see if Mac & Parkins were streaming their shows, but find that The Score twitch page is offline, so they must not stream. But, Twitch suggests I check out WEEI's simulcast of their afternoon drive show, and they play a little preview.

Those 2 look like the guys who read the tweets from the Peabody winning More Than Mean video.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.