It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Goff
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Caller Bob wrote:
I think he needs medication at this point

Jason Di Caro. He's honestly as bad as her now.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Quote:
The man known as the "Dreadhead Cowboy" is scheduled to speak out Thursday afternoon, days after he was charged with felony animal cruelty for riding a horse down the Dan Ryan Expressway.

Adam Hollingsworth said he plans to hold a news conference at 3 p.m. near 63rd Street and South Woodlawn Avenue.

this should be good

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:47 pm 

pizza_Place: The Hut
Bagels wrote:
Quote:
The man known as the "Dreadhead Cowboy" is scheduled to speak out Thursday afternoon, days after he was charged with felony animal cruelty for riding a horse down the Dan Ryan Expressway.

Adam Hollingsworth said he plans to hold a news conference at 3 p.m. near 63rd Street and South Woodlawn Avenue.

this should be good

Dunderhead Cowboy wrote:
I sacrificed the life of this perfectly healthy animal for YOU, The People! This is completely normal and acceptable behavior.

Election 2020-The Largest Fraud in the History of Mankind.

*If you believe that Biden won, you also believe that Epstein killed himself*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Caller Bob wrote:

"All people that disagree with me look the same" and "I deserve haters that look like I do" in the SAME TWEET is peak woke silliness.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:47 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
why are people who criticize me online the largest demographic of sports fans

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:50 pm 

Pass the salsa:

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:29 pm 

Bagels wrote:
Quote:

this should be good

Quote:
Yes, I’d do it again,” said Hollingworth, 33. “I’ve been to jail. I’ve got a background. I’m not perfect. I would rather go to jail for something like (this). That is something worth going to jail for.” Hollingsworth added: “And I didn’t mean no harm on my horse, at all. I’m a horse- (and) animal-loving person. My focus is Kids Lives Matter. And If a person can’t agree with that, I don’t know what to call you

Complete idiot.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/bre ... story.html

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:40 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
Join me next Sunday as I repeatedly kick a dog in the ribs to raise breast cancer awareness. What, guess you just love cancer more than I do.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Curious Hair wrote:
Join me next Sunday as I repeatedly kick a dog in the ribs to raise breast cancer awareness. What, guess you just love cancer more than I do.

If it’s a yorkie or some other little rat dog, I may join you.

Last edited by denisdman on Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

Caller Bob wrote:

Fuck. Poor, Jason. His following harasses him?

Shit, he did that on the B&B show for years. Then he did it on his own show. Now he does it on twitter cuz he's been fired from 5 or 6 jobs over the last few years. You don't harass people, Jason?

Toughen up, Jason. Sometimes it's not harassment. Sometimes it's legit criticism because you sound like an idiot.

You and Julie never get that. But go ahead and play the victim, Jason.

Women and black people can be criticized. Doesn't mean those that do it are racist. Just like it doesn't mean you hate white people when you do it, Jason. Although, I'm not so sure about it. But I don't blame you for hating us.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Curious Hair wrote:

You got it mixed up; he's fucking a sheep next to raise rectal cancer awareness.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:37 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
Curious Hair wrote:

If its a pug I'm there

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:35 pm 

I'm not an avid consumer of his content, but it seems like he has a flaw that I see in many people in my own life:

Once you get a decent job, don't treat it as a "destination". You haven't arrived anywhere, you can't let your guard down (or show your ass).
Your professional life should be a journey you continue on, you haven't reached the destination until you retire.

See: Danny Mac.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:31 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
hnd wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

If its a pug I'm there

I'm there if it's pug owners.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:34 am 

spanky wrote:
I'm not an avid consumer of his content, but it seems like he has a flaw that I see in many people in my own life:

Once you get a decent job, don't treat it as a "destination". You haven't arrived anywhere, you can't let your guard down (or show your ass).
Your professional life should be a journey you continue on, you haven't reached the destination until you retire.

Also, pre and post game host for a local cable outlet for a team that hasn't been relevant in years at the age of 40+ isn't exactly making it in the business.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:36 am 

Caller Bob wrote:

So we are good judging a person by how they look now?

Keep the words, switch the face to someone a little different and that is a far worse post than Mac's.

You aren't going to like living in a world where that is the standard, Jason.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:41 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Curious Hair wrote:

your proposal WOULD result in raised awareness, so h/t to you

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:42 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
good dolphin wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Keep the words, switch the face to someone a little different and that is a far worse post than Mac's.

that guy (his core audience) is the reason he lost his afternoon show because that guy didnt care for his sjw sports radio persona

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:47 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
good dolphin wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

IT’S DIFFERENT WHEN WE DO IT !!!

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
hnd wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

If its a pug I'm there

You've got my attention, now SELL me on this concept....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Horse guy has no regrets...

Credit the fine folks at nbc Chicago with an all time example of burying a lede 5 paragraphs deep:

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/i ... e/2344189/

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosatis
Jason has smoked himself retarded

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:39 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
I don't get it. The guy was doing fine work before this. Why did he have to run a horse to death to make a point? Who has any of this helped?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosatis
spanky wrote:

Well said. In the case of Goff, like many others, I think he got to where he wanted to be and still wasn't fulfilled. He was good at talking sports, that's why he got the job. But he felt that he had to be more than that. But you really don't, it's sports talk radio. Or he thought that his talent transcended sports. And then proceeded to take the thing he was good at and put it on the back burner and instead gave the audience exactly what it didn't want, particularly from a person that was not suited for that role.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:28 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
spanky wrote:

Also, pre and post game host for a local cable outlet for a team that hasn't been relevant in years at the age of 40+ isn't exactly making it in the business.

I agree with that also.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:50 am 
1000 CLUB

Pre and Post for Bulls isn't a bad gig. I mean I don't watch the Bulls when they suck, but if they get good he'll have a decent audience I guess. But I'm sure most are like me and not watching.

I know Jason likes to fight on twitter. But you can't save the world on twitter. So it's kind of pointless. You also can't change minds. If he's fighting with a racist that racist will always be racist.

Plus twitter doesn't pay.

By my count Goff has been fired from 4 jobs in less than 10 years.

1. The Atlanta radio show.

2. The SCORE

3. ESPN Radio

4. Sirius.

That's not good. I think Julie and Goff need to realize that these media companies just think they're too much trouble then they're worth. So my advice is to cool it with the fights and SJW stuff on twitter. I know neither of them will take my advice. At this point it might not matter. They've built up their reputations. It also seems like Goff has burned a lot of bridges anyway.

Like Good Dolphin has said, and I agree, Goff was a good kid his first few years at the SCORE. Then Bernstein influenced him in to taking a bad path. He also got very cocky and arrogant.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:09 am 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Jason has a lot of built up anger towards white people. He had to hold it in while he was working with "THE WISE GUYS" DOUG BUFFONE AND MIKE NORTH. MY GUYS!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:47 pm 
1000 CLUB

What the hell? I don't blame him.

The built up hate for whitey by Jason might be justified.

Just shut up about it when you want a media career. Or don't. That's fine. Just don't expect to have a media career. I'm just saying this because I know how the bosses at media companies think. But if you're doing it for a more greater good then being employed, good for you, Jason. Fight the battles on twitter. But twitter doesn't pay you a dime. Just telling you how it is. You should know this by now after being fired multiple times. Is it right? I don't know. Probably not. But it's the way it is. Your boy, Bernstein, shut the fuck up after his scare. Cuz he needs 15 more years before retirement and Social Security.

Jason, you're not big enough to survive the headache in the minds of bosses. You're replaceable. Same with Julie. I don't think either of you get that.

Jason, you're one of those guys that thinks he knows it all. So any advice from others will get that classic "Jason Goff laugh". Especially by somebody that's white like me. Followed by "THERE IT IS".

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:49 am 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Jason Di Caro. He's honestly as bad as her now.

He is no different then the posters here who are quick to call you racist.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:40 am 

Beardown wrote:
What the hell? I don't blame him.

The built up hate for whitey by Jason might be justified.

Just shut up about it when you want a media career. Or don't. That's fine. Just don't expect to have a media career. I'm just saying this because I know how the bosses at media companies think. But if you're doing it for a more greater good then being employed, good for you, Jason. Fight the battles on twitter. But twitter doesn't pay you a dime. Just telling you how it is. You should know this by now after being fired multiple times. Is it right? I don't know. Probably not. But it's the way it is. Your boy, Bernstein, shut the fuck up after his scare. Cuz he needs 15 more years before retirement and Social Security.

Jason, you're not big enough to survive the headache in the minds of bosses. You're replaceable. Same with Julie. I don't think either of you get that.

Jason, you're one of those guys that thinks he knows it all. So any advice from others will get that classic "Jason Goff laugh". Especially by somebody that's white like me. Followed by "THERE IT IS".

Remember, Jason dropped out of SIU in his first semester because his communications 101 professor was racist

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next