It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

On the air.

Be it in the ass or the vagina. Larry never specified. But he was excited when he talked about famous women that he wanted to bang.

Different time. I know. 10-15 years ago.

I would never have said that on the radio 10 or 15 years ago. That's just me. Scumbag, Beardown. Score people would call me that.

Then I hear Larry today with his rant about Mac. And how it was wrong what he said. Passionate rant.

Yet I never heard him apologizing for what he used to say. No. He does what he does. Preaching.

But you know what, I knew it was bad to objectify women publicly 10 or 15 years ago. I used to call him out for it on this board. Actually, I knew it was bad when I was 16 years old.

Larry was in his 30s when he would say this shit. His 30s.

Are times really different? You didn't know you shouldn't do that back then? Ok. I guess. I'm just saying I knew it in the 1990s when I was a teenager.

So when I hear Larry give his speech against McNeil's joke I, laugh. Because he never bring up his sexism on the radio. Never. Doesn't apologize for it. Acts like it never happened.

Nor does Bernstein. Never apologizes. Both of them. Yet Larry gives this long speech on Mac today.

Bernstein is smart enough not to say a word about this tomorrow. He'll keep his mouth shut.

Larry looks like the fool and asshole that he's always been.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:37 pm 

BABY!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:39 pm 
1000 CLUB

I know you SCORE people are reading in these times.

Hey Herb Laurence, bring this point up to Larry.

Herb: :shock: Hell no, he sucks my dick. I suck his dick. We just both say that each other is great. We're like robots that way. That's how we roll.

Beardown: I know. Just pointing it out publicly. Carry on with that style. Everybody sees through it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:44 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
When Mac did the podcast, he was very complimentary of Laurence's work ethic and said he enjoyed him as a teammate even while acknowledging that he didn't feel that Laurence felt the same way.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
When Mac did the podcast, he was very complimentary of Laurence's work ethic and said he enjoyed him as a teammate even while acknowledging that he didn't feel that Laurence felt the same way.

Larry reeks of someone who is want to fit in and be considered cool. So he would do things like be an ass to Mac to try to score points with Goff and Bernstein.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:56 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:

Larry reeks of someone who is want to fit in and be considered cool. So he would do things like be an ass to Mac to try to score points with Goff and Bernstein.

I should check my download stats.

Mabye this news is moving the meters 4 years later.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Ilfornos
The only thing that makes any sense is that McNeil wanted to be fired. There's no other reason to send that tweet. Anybody with a brain knew it would get them in trouble. Speaking of old Score days...I probably would have been fired the day after this show aired if it happened today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJbawh7EsEQ

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Beansie's pizzeria

I should check my download stats.

Mabye this news is moving the meters 4 years later.

Gotta get Danny Mac back on the pod, Dr. Ken. Maybe a month or two from now when the wound has healed a tad. If he was truly fired then there shouldn't be any sort of nondisclosure or non-disparagement in play.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:17 pm 

Sir has a history of breaking bad on people after they have safely left the building. Remember when painted Tommy Williams as an Uncle Tom...after he was fired? Remember how he finally told his tales of the pain of working with Murph years after the fact...after he was fired?

Wasn't the fight on the elevator story about someone who left as well?

Sir is an almost 50 year old guy who had to work night shifts for the majority of his career.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Beardown wrote:
On the air.

Be it in the ass or the vagina. Larry never specified.

:lol: Great with details.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Great stuff Beardown.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:32 pm 

KevinF44 wrote:
The only thing that makes any sense is that McNeil wanted to be fired. There's no other reason to send that tweet. Anybody with a brain knew it would get them in trouble. Speaking of old Score days...I probably would have been fired the day after this show aired if it happened today.

:lol: That was good.

But, yeah, you're cancelled.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:33 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
KevinF44 wrote:

i thought the same too. he wanted this to happen. he seems to have that whatever you call it trait.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:44 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
KevinF44 wrote:

This is fucking awesome. I love hearing the voice of THE BIG PARTNAH!

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Six years or so ago, there was a summer intern he'd have on his nightly show once every so often. She knew very little about sports. Laurence quickly turned it into a segment every week. They talked about school, life, and other things. It wasn't very compelling radio. We (interns) always thought it was a little weird.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:38 pm 

pizza_Place: The Hut
Ron Wolfley wrote:
Six years or so ago, there was a summer intern he'd have on his nightly show once every so often. She knew very little about sports. Laurence quickly turned it into a segment every week. They talked about school, life, and other things. It wasn't very compelling radio. We (interns) always thought it was a little weird.

Yeah, didn't he end up marrying her?

Election 2020-The Largest Fraud in the History of Mankind.

*If you believe that Biden won, you also believe that Epstein killed himself*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
FukNuggitt wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Beansie's pizzeria
Ron Wolfley wrote:
FukNuggitt wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What's his nickname for his wife again? White Panther or something? What a total fucking weirdo.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:54 pm 

Did holmes really go Fredo on mac today? Anyone have a link to the podcast when this happened?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

HawaiiYou wrote:
Did holmes really go Fredo on mac today? Anyone have a link to the podcast when this happened?

Last part of his show. Around 1:45 or so.

I knew it was coming. He loves kicking guys when he knows they're dead. That's Larry. Good Dolphin said it best.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
the little white chick that LH would interview was Doug League.

also...yes, cancelled.

I remember your voice Kevin.

Last edited by doug - evergreen park on Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:04 pm 

pizza_Place: The Hut
Fuck that potbellied, closeted loser.

I remember being at a remote right after Mike North was launched and he was gushing on and on like a fucking horny groupie about Bernstein and how he was so awesome and smart, etc.

Dude is a total butt-sucker.

Election 2020-The Largest Fraud in the History of Mankind.

*If you believe that Biden won, you also believe that Epstein killed himself*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:04 pm 

Beardown wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

Last part of his show. Around 1:45 or so.

I knew it was coming. He loves kicking guys when he knows they're dead. That's Larry. Good Dolphin said it best.

didnt mac help larry out w/ this career? how could have have done that. speigs did the same thing to mac right at one point?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Ilfornos
BigW72 wrote:
KevinF44 wrote:

I have a whole page of Tommy & myself from back in the day. I found an old box of tapes a few years ago and edited some funny segments onto YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2GtBX ... LQi-PkdgXQ

Tommy was a great guy. He saw absolutely no color and for someone to call him an Uncle Tom for that is pretty sad. Lawrence Holmes absolutely hated me when I worked there. He once tried to fight me in the studio back at 4949 W. Belmont. Jay Hood had to hold him back. It was pretty hilarious. He was pissed because I had to produce his wrestling show and I'll admit I did not take it seriously because I think wrestling is for 12 year olds. I will say I ran into Lawrence a few years after I stopped working there when I played softball against him and he seemed to have let go of the grudge and was a pretty nice guy.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:44 pm 

KevinF44 wrote:
BigW72 wrote:
KevinF44 wrote:

I have a whole page of Tommy & myself from back in the day. I found an old box of tapes a few years ago and edited some funny segments onto YouTube.

Tommy was a great guy. He saw absolutely no color and for someone to call him an Uncle Tom for that is pretty sad. Lawrence Holmes absolutely hated me when I worked there. He once tried to fight me in the studio back at 4949 W. Belmont. Jay Hood had to hold him back. It was pretty hilarious. He was pissed because I had to produce his wrestling show and I'll admit I did not take it seriously because I think wrestling is for 12 year olds. I will say I ran into Lawrence a few years after I stopped working there when I played softball against him and he seemed to have let go of the grudge and was a pretty nice guy.

any good stories about Murph?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:45 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Nobody had to hold larry back..hes a pussy, if you want to scrap with somebody..there is no " being held back"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:46 pm 

312player wrote:
Nobody had to hold larry back..hes a pussy, if you want to scrap with somebody..there is no " being held back"

oh good you're here. was waiting for your comments on this the entire day. post away pal!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
KevinF44 wrote:
BigW72 wrote:
KevinF44 wrote:

Tommy was a good listen.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
KevinF44 wrote:
BigW72 wrote:
KevinF44 wrote:

Do you have the famous "Ayrton Senna was pronounced clinically dead"?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:54 pm 

FrankDrebin wrote:
KevinF44 wrote:
BigW72 wrote:
KevinF44 wrote:

Tommy was a good listen.

Score could use a guy like Tommy now. You know, guy who just talks sports and does his fucking job day in and day out.