It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:53 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Jaw Breaker wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
It's radio. Every time I've ever seen photos of the people I listen to I have been disappointed.

I remember the traffic lady they had going way back to the beginning, Marlin (Marlen?) Gutierrez. She had the sexiest voice and I figured she was super hot...turned out not to be the case.

I remember being very disappointed that Steve Dahl didn't look like a cool California surfer.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:58 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Jaw Breaker wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
It's radio. Every time I've ever seen photos of the people I listen to I have been disappointed.

I remember the traffic lady they had going way back to the beginning, Marlin (Marlen?) Gutierrez. She had the sexiest voice and I figured she was super hot...turned out not to be the case.

Boers used to call her "El Furpio."

Don't think that would go over too well now... :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:55 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I remember being very disappointed that Steve Dahl didn't look like a cool California surfer.

The one I always wanted to see was Laura Widdick who was on the Dahl show for a while and some of those other great shows on that station. She had a sexy voice and a careless attitude towards work that seemed to indicate she was just there until she found a rich husband.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:06 pm 
1000 CLUB

Tad Queasy wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Boers used to call her "El Furpio."

Don't think that would go over too well now... :lol:

Terry used to call Laurence "My favorite little Mulato".

Larry, the self proclaimed tough guy and SJW, never got mad at him or told him not to do it. I found that funny. Imagine a caller saying that to Larry.

Terry got away with a lot of racist and homophobic stuff back in the day. Not to mention the pedophile bit he did with "TB diddlers". Times are different.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
good dolphin wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

The one I always wanted to see was Laura Widdick who was on the Dahl show for a while and some of those other great shows on that station. She had a sexy voice and a careless attitude towards work that seemed to indicate she was just there until she found a rich husband.

Laura Witek. You sure youre Polish ?? and yes, smash.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:24 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Ah Laura Witek. She was nice Polish girl. Maybe he thinks Leslie Kyling(sp?) aka Lane Closure.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:03 pm 

Jaw Breaker wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I'm glad that I've never seen her because I always thought that same thing because of her voice.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Rahimi. Unapologetically would.