It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: Terry Boers
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:51 pm 

Douchebag wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
DAC wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
The station has lost all credibility, "The thinking fans station", is really the "team approved takes", station, nothing differentiates the station from national shows, they have lost sight of what made them stand out and just put out the exact same content you can find anywhere.

You have pushed this narrative several times even though you have said yourself that you rarely listen or only catch a random 15 minutes here or there. I can't accurately talk about any other show other than the afternoon show but within the last couple months, Parkins and Spiegel have been very critical of the Cubs, Bears, and Sox. They are definitely not giving the "team-approved takes." So can you give some actual examples of what you are talking about?

Not sure what your affiliation with the station is, but if you've read the posts here you must realize that most have given up on Parkins and have moved onto superior sports talk options.

Where is the next meeting of the DPFC (Danny Parkins Fan Club)? You really shouldn't need a very large venue.

DAC is President of the David Haugh Ballwashing Club.

:lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
DAC wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
DAC wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
The station has lost all credibility, "The thinking fans station", is really the "team approved takes", station, nothing differentiates the station from national shows, they have lost sight of what made them stand out and just put out the exact same content you can find anywhere.

You have pushed this narrative several times even though you have said yourself that you rarely listen or only catch a random 15 minutes here or there. I can't accurately talk about any other show other than the afternoon show but within the last couple months, Parkins and Spiegel have been very critical of the Cubs, Bears, and Sox. They are definitely not giving the "team-approved takes." So can you give some actual examples of what you are talking about?

Not sure what your affiliation with the station is, but if you've read the posts here you must realize that most have given up on Parkins and have moved onto superior sports talk options.

Where is the next meeting of the DPFC (Danny Parkins Fan Club)? You really shouldn't need a very large venue.

So you’re just talking out of your ass with your narratives? Gotcha. And how does other people’s opinions about Parkins relate to my post? You keep saying that the Score gives team-approved, team-peddled messages and I am calling you on it. And all you can give is foolish nonsense. No wonder you like dumbass shows with stupid callers. It fits your mentality.

I with DAC on this. There’s no bigger team kiss-up than Kap. I’ll take Parkins and Speigel over Krap and Hood any day.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:43 pm 

pizza_Place: State Line
denisdman wrote:
Boers and Rozner both NIU grads as is this poster.....for whatever that's worth. It was nice getting a 19 class grad degree for under $20k.....

Terry did his first two years at Prairie State, for crying out loud. That's where kids who barely graduated Bloom go learn hvac.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:47 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Exile on Route 41 wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Boers and Rozner both NIU grads as is this poster.....for whatever that's worth. It was nice getting a 19 class grad degree for under $20k.....

Terry did his first two years at Prairie State, for crying out loud. That's where kids who barely graduated Bloom go learn hvac.

Watch it, buddy. Terry was Brock Walters's assistant manager at Jack-In-The-Box.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
DAC wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
DAC wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

So you’re just talking out of your ass with your narratives? Gotcha. And how does other people’s opinions about Parkins relate to my post? You keep saying that the Score gives team-approved, team-peddled messages and I am calling you on it. And all you can give is foolish nonsense. No wonder you like dumbass shows with stupid callers. It fits your mentality.

You seem quite upset lil' fella, not quite sure what your not getting here and not sure you would get it if someone did. Cannot even begin to count the number of times I heard your guy Parkins repeat the team approved line, "Mitch is ready for 2.0 of the offense this year", even after it was quite evident to anyone that knows football that Mitch couldn't read NFL defenses.

Is one Hub Arkush not the scores, "senior football expert", rarely if ever did Parkins ever challenge anything Hub said, and we know Hub only puts out there what the team wants the public to hear. It's easy to jump on the bandwagon for the past month, but where was any original Bears thought from your guy over the past few years? The most damning evidence was his towing the company line on Nagy not playing starters in pre season games, "Nagy was a genius, a trend setter", those are all things the Bears wanted you to hear and Parkins just parroted the spoon fed team provided takes.

Mac was the only guy that actually challenged Grote about the team being razor thin at RB last year, in fact Grote was genuinely stunned that Mac did not simply agree with the team employee Grote's thought that the team was fine at the position, Parkins just went along with Grote.

And dat' is all the people need to know.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:24 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Clawmaster wrote:
DAC wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
DAC wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

You seem quite upset lil' fella, not quite sure what your not getting here and not sure you would get it if someone did. Cannot even begin to count the number of times I heard your guy Parkins repeat the team approved line, "Mitch is ready for 2.0 of the offense this year", even after it was quite evident to anyone that knows football that Mitch couldn't read NFL defenses.

Is one Hub Arkush not the scores, "senior football expert", rarely if ever did Parkins ever challenge anything Hub said, and we know Hub only puts out there what the team wants the public to hear. It's easy to jump on the bandwagon for the past month, but where was any original Bears thought from your guy over the past few years? The most damning evidence was his towing the company line on Nagy not playing starters in pre season games, "Nagy was a genius, a trend setter", those are all things the Bears wanted you to hear and Parkins just parroted the spoon fed team provided takes.

Mac was the only guy that actually challenged Grote about the team being razor thin at RB last year, in fact Grote was genuinely stunned that Mac did not simply agree with the team employee Grote's thought that the team was fine at the position, Parkins just went along with Grote.

And dat' is all the people need to know.

:lol: I’m not upset at all. You’re the one making middle school jokes in an attempt to be ??? funny or insulting?

So when Parkins agrees with something the Bears are doing, he is just towing the company line? What is his reason for doing this? What kind of rationale is that? Is that the same standard you hold all hosts to? Maybe if you listened you wouldn’t spew such nonsense. Just like all sports personalities, Parkins will get things wrong but your claim of him pushing the team-approved takes is ridiculous to anyone who spends time listening to the show.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9