It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:08 pm 
1000 CLUB

Seriously, I don't know.

I don't think so, but maybe I missed it.

I have the right to know. It has to be over 5 years since he got engaged. Maybe 7 years. I lose track of time.

The reason I have the right to know is the fact that he made a spectacle of the proposal. Had his sister actually take a photo of the proposal and put it on social media. "Aww, look at me." Fine. Goff's that type. He likes to make a private moment public for attention on social media I get it. Actually, I don't. But I get that Goff would be that type.

But if you do that, you have to eventually marry the girl. Seriously. I think if you don't marry a girl after 3 years of the engagement, it's no longer your fiancé. You can't claim that. At that point, "Baby-mama" is OK to say.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:19 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Just playing the old hits, but they're not being received the same way. You need new material. Is the woman in your basement still alive?

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:23 pm 
1000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
Just playing the old hits, but they're not being received the same way. You need new material. Is the woman in your basement still alive?

This is a new hit.

She's dead. But I got a new one. In my Borat voice "I like her better than the old one."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:33 am 

Yes, he did. I was there. Fucker stuck me at the kid's table. Still, it was a fun. I had like 10 gin and tonics and danced with the bride.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Italian Fiesta
Nobody cares about Goff anymore. Larry and white panther, is that still a thing? You know Beatdown, you don't have enough dignity to not dumpster dive around Larry's place.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:24 am 
1000 CLUB

After 10 years of being with a girl it's legally considered married from what I understand. So Goff might as well have a wedding and a cool ass reception. Have his ass a party.

He put the proposal on social media. Knowing all along he was never gonna marry her. I'm cool with not getting married. Just don't make a spectacle out of the engagement when you know you don't want to get married.

Hey, shot gun proposals are made all the time. Maybe the condom broke. Gotta convince her dad you're gonna be with her. Whatever. But after 3 years, and I'm pretty sure it's been longer then that, her old man knows what it is.

So I want Goff to officially say he is no longer engaged. Do you know anybody that has been engaged for more then 3 years? The answer is obvious "no".

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:53 am 

Beardown wrote:
After 10 years of being with a girl it's legally considered married from what I understand. So Goff might as well have a wedding and a cool ass reception. Have his ass a party.

He put the proposal on social media. Knowing all along he was never gonna marry her. I'm cool with not getting married. Just don't make a spectacle out of the engagement when you know you don't want to get married.

Hey, shot gun proposals are made all the time. Maybe the condom broke. Gotta convince her dad you're gonna be with her. Whatever. But after 3 years, and I'm pretty sure it's been longer then that, her old man knows what it is.

So I want Goff to officially say he is no longer engaged. Do you know anybody that has been engaged for more then 3 years? The answer is obvious "no".

Sounds like the start of a romantic comedy. You should send this post to Reese Witherspoon.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:19 pm 

pizza_Place: billss
I think he has a new girl. Its not the baby mama in his IG pics he's posted lately. Always thought something fishy with proposing to a pregnant woman but not seeing it through to marriage. Which is the bigger commitment?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
scoregirl wrote:
I think he has a new girl. Its not the baby mama in his IG pics he's posted lately. Always thought something fishy with proposing to a pregnant woman but not seeing it through to marriage. Which is the bigger commitment?

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:28 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
A thing Jason did that I found really funny was when he promoted himself as the only person in Chicago media to have a black son.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:29 pm 

Bernsie wrote:
Nice BOOBS.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:39 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
I guess now he's the only person in Chicago media to co-parent a black son :(

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:26 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:

Abandon. Likely not alone there.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:47 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
scoregirl wrote:

Good looking broad, who is she?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

scoregirl wrote:

Ok. He's got a new one. Fine. I was just curious.

I always thought something was weird about that engagement as well. I remember shortly after the big engagement announcement, Bernstein was joking with him saying "Hey if you need a wedding planner, I know somebody." Then Goff kind of mumbled, "yeah, that probably won't happen." Or something like that. He said something like that where he wasn't very enthusiastic. I thought it was weird.

Just saying, Goff was probably thinking that there was not gonna be a wedding all along. Shot gun wedding panic. Scared that her father would kick his ass. All those things run through minds all guys in situations like this. That's why it was in poor taste to have your sister come by to take pics of the proposal and post it on social media. Goff did that for attention. "Look at me, I'm doing what millions of people have done through out the history of time. It won't happen, but boy do I look awesome posting this." I don't think you should do that even if you're confident it will end in marriage. Somethings should be just between you and your girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:53 am 

looks like a younger Marion Brooks, who was exquisite in her youth and even now has kept it together pretty well

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:29 am 

good dolphin wrote:
looks like a younger Marion Brooks, who was exquisite in her youth and even now has kept it together pretty well

Back in the college days she was hot, but seemed to be...prickly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:34 am 

Regular Reader wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I had a close encounter with her at the Bud Billiken parade probably 25 years ago that would not reflect well on her professional integrity, but at the same time I was thinking, "I can see how she gets away with it because she is hot"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:42 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
so who gets paid first at the end of each month?

The baby mama or the collection agent that took over the Range Rover debt post repo?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:24 am 

good dolphin wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I had a close encounter with her at the Bud Billiken parade probably 25 years ago that would not reflect well on her professional integrity, but at the same time I was thinking, "I can see how she gets away with it because she is hot"

Those same questions chased her out of Atlanta.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:25 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
so who gets paid first at the end of each month?

The baby mama or the collection agent that took over the Range Rover debt post repo?

The Range Rover got their money with the money down on the lease. Car companies love to lease to people who find self worth in a car. Put your money down, make a couple of payments, start to fall behind, repo and they sell it on the used market with low mileage.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Curious Hair wrote:

This is the guy who acts like a crybaby whenever we correctly point out he's the resident bigot here :lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:24 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

This is the guy who acts like a crybaby whenever we correctly point out he's the resident bigot here :lol:

Yeah it’s really racist to ever criticize a black person. Especially a blowhard who like you felt entitled to talk down to people and lecture them on social issues without the benefit of an education.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
FavreFan wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Yeah it’s really racist to ever criticize a black person. Especially a blowhard who like you felt entitled to talk down to people and lecture them on social issues without the benefit of an education.

“Likely not alone there” is a comment on black people, not a single person. I understand you’re fairly limited intelligence wise but I think even you should be able to understand that.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:41 pm 

that dude gets more candy than he can handle. hes been getting better on the bulls postgame show too. kendel gill doesnt hate him anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:02 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

“Likely not alone there” is a comment on black people, not a single person. I understand you’re fairly limited intelligence wise but I think even you should be able to understand that.

No your dumb*

It's "racist" to say that Goff isn't the only Chicago black media member to abandon children. Keep in mind that Lance Briggs works in local media. If you want to brag about raising your black son, and being the only one locally to step up--maybe marry the mother of your child instead of posting cleavage pics of some new conquest on Instagram from a club in Vegas.

Facts aren't racist btw. If you say more black fathers don't live in the homes than white ones it's a fact. If we want to say outcomes we don't like are "racist" then we are going to arrive in a post truth world where the United States is the moral equivalent to China.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:30 pm 
1000 CLUB

Good for Goff. I think he's always wanted a Latina girl. They're the best from what I've heard. Wouldn't know. Latina's hate me just as much as white women.

Goff was on with Bernstein and Leila the other day (Goff loves popping into the SCORE studios. He misses that place). I had to smile. He was talking about going to a Club on Leila's advice of a good one. He's still hitting the clubs at 40? With a kid?

I guess his co parent has custody of his kid half the time. Probably more then half. Doesn't do much now in the Bulls offseason. So there is time to do the club scene. And I would imagine he has to do it cuz that's what his new girlfriend wants to do. I assume she's without kids. And she wants to party.

Oy vey, I tried to teach both drinky and Goff a long time ago. I gave them advice. Tried to guide them through radio life and regular life. They didn't listen to me. Look at what has happened? It's become a mess for both of them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:22 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Goff did the smart thing, you live with somebody for a few years before you wife them for life. Better to pull the plug then have to get a divorce after 6 or 7 years and get cleaned out.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:01 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
312player wrote:
Goff did the smart thing, you live with somebody for a few years before you wife them for life. Better to pull the plug then have to get a divorce after 6 or 7 years and get cleaned out.

Agreed. It would be a shame if he lost the Range Rover….oh wait. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:50 am 

IkeSouth wrote:
that dude gets more candy than he can handle. hes been getting better on the bulls postgame show too. kendel gill doesnt hate him anymore.

its the jesuit influence