It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 3:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 412 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Jaw Breaker wrote:

Hub actually co-hosted with her a couple times.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:43 pm 

Jaw Breaker wrote:

Fuck both of those lesbians

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:09 pm 

Hub now in damage control with strategic back pedaling. Hub's worried his big mouth will hurt his cash inflow, and reputation. Great stuff because Hub regularly calls out inferior colleagues of not having his standards. This will be fun to see a arrogant Score guy squirm. Support from Julie is like a kiss of death.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Hub was on earlier and rahimi kind of gave him the floor to comment on it…

The response was a fantastic display of fart sniffing. He regrets having said anything because now the other 49 voters - I think he referred to them as his acquaintances & friends - are now forced to comment on his Rodgers hot take. It’s the lame locker room way to no comment a controversy, only in this case, he doesn’t want these reporters & columnists to have to, ummm, opine on something.

The AP or whoever selects these 50 people asks them not to say who they’re voting for pre-award; Hub’s extrapolation was that what they really mean is that they’d rather the voters not say anything at all.

From there, his main takeaway was that if he shouldn’t have said anything in the first place, he’s not going to comment any further on it now. But he’ll be happy to do so after the award is handed out.

:lol: This is ripe for a Curious Hair treatment .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:26 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Getting clowned nationally all day.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:59 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
vitoscotti wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

Hub actually co-hosted with her a couple times.

i think he hooked up with her a few times too

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:13 pm 

"I don't think he (Rodgers) has been clearly more valuable than Cooper Cupp."

LOL

Parkins's facial expressions while listening to Hub dig himself deeper are great.

Last edited by Jaw Breaker on Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Jaw Breaker wrote:

LOL

If he would have gone with Stafford he would have had a point.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:27 pm 

Hub literally said there's a small anti MVP voters conspiracy group against Rogers he's part of.
Then, he said he chose not to vote for Rodgers before the season even started.
And no voting guideline for on or off the field?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:32 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

LOL

If he would have gone with Stafford he would have had a point.

If he said he was going with Brady, this isn't a story.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:38 pm 

M-most
V-vaccinated
P-player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Aaron Rodgers was getting sympathy all day over this stupid MVP shit, then he has to start blabbing and it becomes clear that Hub is spot on with this guy. Rodgers is the MVP of the league, but he is also a complete dickhead.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... olute-bum/

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Oh no, our local meatball Bears guy shit on Aaron Rodgers. This is truly a dark day for sports journalism.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:41 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
man of few opinions wrote:
Aaron Rodgers was getting sympathy all day over this stupid MVP shit, then he has to start blabbing and it becomes clear that Hub is spot on with this guy. Rodgers is the MVP of the league, but he is also a complete dickhead.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... olute-bum/

My God....this makes me almost like Aaron Rodgers a little :lol:

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:00 pm 

It's not a surprise that Julie sided with Hub. Given the chance, she would absolutely vote against Tom Brady simply based on being friends with Antonio Brown.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:21 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
This putz is hosting this evening from 6:00 to 9:00.

His delivery is just brutal. He's a little more articulate than Mulligan, but not much.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:18 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
vitoscotti wrote:

Hub owns Aaron Rodgers!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:48 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
I'd be more on board with the outrage but Rodgers has been a douchebag since 2 hours before he was ever drafted into the league.

Great player. Incredibly unlikeable.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen Home Run Inn Pizza
Beardown wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:
Rodgers is despised because he's not a puppet to the liberals. Every Score host has exactly the same views and opinions towards him. Even timid vanilla Les joins in.

Hub has always called Rodgers an ass hole. Even before this year. Because he doesn't talk to his parents or brother. Which Hub doesn't like. I don't like that either. But who knows, maybe he has his reasons. Who the fuck am I to say. Who the fuck is Hub to judge that either? Then the drama in this offseason about wanting to get traded and threatening a holdout. I don't give a fuck about that. While I think everybody should get vaccinated, he didn't want to do it. OK. I do hate that he lied about it.

Whatever. All these things you can hate. But none of the above is criminal.

He's a bad ass QB and should be the MVP this year.

Hub loves Dick Butkus, cuz he's around Hub's age. From everything I've heard about Butkus, he's also an ass hole. So is Mike Ditka, Hub likes him too. He employees Dan Hampton at Pro football weekly. He likes him. Hampton has 6 DUIs. That's an actual criminal.

I just think Hub is an old man forgiving the flaws of people around his age. And hating the flaws of those that are a few decades younger then him.

I am not sure why you, Hub or anyone else gives a damn whether or not Rodgers talks to his family, it's completely irrelevant and only their business. Also, the only bad things I've heard about Butkus were strictly concerning his very tough/dirty play on the football field, from all accounts he's a gentle giant and completely opposite his football persona off the field, so not sure where you got that from. I agree with you on the analogy to Jordan, MJ was an asshole often but that never stopped him from being incredible and the most valuable player in the league.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:12 pm 

Hub tonight:

I was wrong. He (Rodgers) did not deserve to have said about him, what I said, the way I said it. I intended to make a different point. And, for reasons that I will sort out some day it got away from me. There's no defending it.

Thing is this isn't the first time Hub has trashed Rodgers character. He's attacked his character on the Score many times. And, Bernstein, Parkins, and Spiegel agree with Hub while he's doing it. Hub actually wasn't that bad last night. He's made more vicious insulting comments about his personal life previously numerous times.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:19 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
I'd be more on board with the outrage but Rodgers has been a douchebag since 2 hours before he was ever drafted into the league.

Great player. Incredibly unlikeable.

I actually liked the guy up until he got in his feelings when Jordan Love got drafted. Compared to the reaction that Jimmy G exhibited. And the passive aggressive crap he pulled by proxy all spring and summer. It got tiring quickly.

And fwiw, I've never cared for his fame hungry family. Or about his relationship with them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
vitoscotti wrote:
Hub tonight:

I was wrong. He (Rodgers) did not deserve to have said about him, what I said, the way I said it. I intended to make a different point. And, for reasons that I will sort out some day it got away from me. There's no defending it.

Thing is this isn't the first time Hub has trashed Rodgers character. He's attacked his character on the Score many times. And, Bernstein, Parkins, and Spiegel agree with Hub while he's doing it. Hub actually wasn't that bad last night. He's made more vicious insulting comments about his personal life previously numerous times.

This last paragraph (and Hub) completely miss the point. It doesn’t matter how Hub feels about Rodgers nor how the hosts reacted to that aspect. Hell as a fan I’d agree he seems like a db. This is purely about a guy (1 of only 50) voting on an award based on likability. At a bare minimum it’s clear that Hub now realizes how dumb it was to say it out loud.

Last edited by Zippy-The-Pinhead on Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:28 pm 

Hub back tracking on this is so funny. He got some pressure and wilted like a cheap flower. :lol: He did not intend to make a different point. He has been extremely clear about his feelings on Rodgers.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Bennys
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
This is purely about a guy (1 of only 50) voting on an award based on likability. At a bare minimum it’s clear that Hub now realizes how dumb it was to say it out loud.

Yes. Now he is trying his best to save his vote. Whoever is in charge of the 50 voters has to remove Hub. How can they allow him to ever vote on the MVP award when he admitted that it a popularity/morals contest for him and he doesn’t care about on field performance.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:50 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Hub back tracking on this is so funny. He got some pressure and wilted like a cheap flower. :lol: He did not intend to make a different point. He has been extremely clear about his feelings on Rodgers.

He's got a history of backtracking, like the first few years after he got canned by the Bears.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Like Rodgers said, the only reason Hub isn't voting for him is because he didn't get the jab. No problem with Hub losing his MVP vote because he clearly lets a guy's political views/personal life affect his voting decisions.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:34 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
He lied and was a cutesy douche about it, not getting the jab isn’t the only reason. Still not a good reason, but whatever

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 412 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next