It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 412 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:57 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
veganfan21 wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Hey beardown, how different do you think Fields 31st start would be from his 27th start? Do you think he turns the corner after 40 starts? I guess we'll never know what he's capable of until he finally has a breakout game. Then we'll use that single game out of 40 other shit games and say hey we finally got ourselves a QB.

Shit the Cult been doing that all week with “ He was great in the Pittsburgh game !!! “ as evidence he can throw with timing , hit open receivers , etc and it’s the coaching as to why he doesn’t do that anymore. It’s funny they don’t point to the Mitch Tampa game the same way though.

Don't worry rogue. There were Mitch defenders. There probably are still Mitch defenders. Fields is just more electric than Mitch so he gets people more excited. He also had a bigger name and pedigree coming out of college than Mitch did, so his fan base and profile is larger. The irony is Mitch is the better QB at this point but both aren't long term starters.

Mitch is making good paper and will continue to make good paper as a career NFL backup.

It will be interesting to see where Fields goes next, there surely will be a GM that will see an athletic QB that just needs to be coached up, but the vast majority of the league is on to him and sees the issues are above his ears which makes it difficult to coach him up.

If this would have been an open competition in training camp it is highly likely at vet QB would have beaten him out for the job, he is only still starting due to his potential and because he plays for the Bears who seem to hand out starting jobs to unproven guys with regularity.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:18 am 
1000 CLUB

Beardown wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Hub’s seen enough.

That's another absolutely horrible idea/thought from Hub Arkush.

You don't sit him for a game or two. You play this out for 10 more weeks. You have no choice. You have to fully evaluate him before you move on.

Plus sitting him for a week or two will only make him more broken and angry at the Bears. Just a stupid idea. Week 14, if he's not at least consistently decent at that point, then fine, bench him. You can't do it now. That would be stupid.

Good call, Hub. You were right. He should have sat these last two games. Dumb ass cracker!!!!

It wasn't just, Hub. A lot of people thought he should be benched. Stupid.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Listened to Hub on podcast with Gabe Ramirez from last night. First guest? Frickin' David Haugh. Luckily I was in the Freddy's drive thru (grilled chicken). I fast-forwarded that creep immediately.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:49 am 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Is Hub doing anything besides the Saturday show? Doesn't seem like it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:11 am 

he isn't worse than mitch trubinsky. he didnt do anything bad, its clear he tried the best he can. benching him now wont help your team unless youre hell bent on tanking, but even if you play fields it might not make a damn bit of difference in the W column. you let him play out the year, thats the only roll that makes money. bagent might draw viewers for a game or two, but overall fields is the guy everyone tunes in to see.

plus if you watch for the comical value of the time slot, you want fields in there. if badgent makes a bad throw you get bored and tune out. if fields starts to implode you laugh hysterically hoping for more of it. at least one guy is entertaining when he sucks

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:30 am 

Hub on with Gabe Ramirez last night. An obviously concerted effort to distance Hub from the Score trash. Hub called out the media (Score trash) for Fields propping up. Hub can share his Bears thoughts seamlessly with GR without a 5 minute defense of the opinion. Hub''s family made a wise choice distancing him from the hosts with mental health issues.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:52 am 

Again Hub on with a Score non combative host. This time Rosenbloom. He sounds good. Again Hub being totally honest about Fields but hoping Fields shines the rest of the year. His opinions would clash with the Bernstein and Larry's Getsy is a villain, Bears are racists sabotaging Fields career. Hub really going after the Score Fields conspiracy hosts.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:10 am 

Hub/Gabe Ramirez with Grote/Herron transition filling in for P & S. Again Hub only interacting with non- closeted hosts who aren't prone to flamboyant histrionics during Bears talk. Hub came out swinging for the fence with Score contrarian Bears opinions.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
its the annual time to shine for the jews on the score. they can count on vito to listen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:37 am 
1000 CLUB

vitoscotti wrote:
Hub/Gabe Ramirez with Grote/Herron transition filling in for P & S. Again Hub only interacting with non- closeted hosts who aren't prone to flamboyant histrionics during Bears talk. Hub came out swinging for the fence with Score contrarian Bears opinions.

What contrarian opinions does Hub have? He's not on much these days so don't hear from him. Not sure if that's his choice or people like Dan/Laurence want agreement on their shows if he's anti-Fields.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:39 am 

Hub said if he were the Bears he would trade the #1 draft pick and gain more picks and look to take JJ McCarthy with one of their first round picks.

His Michigan chubby was in full bloom

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:40 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
BD wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

What contrarian opinions does Hub have? He's not on much these days so don't hear from him. Not sure if that's his choice or people like Dan/Laurence want agreement on their shows if he's anti-Fields.

His is clearly anti Fields compared to B&H or P&S.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:41 am 
1000 CLUB

pittmike wrote:
BD wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

His is clearly anti Fields compared to B&H or P&S.

Maybe that explains why he isn't a guest anymore? Maybe it's just him cutting back with health concerns?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:44 am 

I have not been able to listen to as much of Bernsie and Holmes lately, but Parkins and Meat have both been on board with moving on from Fields for awhile. Especially if they have the #1 pick in the draft.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:26 pm 

Hub's been coached to praise Fields... is a fine young man, ...outstanding person ....most every time he critiques his in-game play.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:27 pm 

RFDC wrote:
I have not been able to listen to as much of Bernsie and Holmes lately, but Parkins and Meat have both been on board with moving on from Fields for awhile. Especially if they have the #1 pick in the draft.

I don't hear them much anymore. Maybe they have moved on but they sure probably don't like it. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:36 pm 

pittmike wrote:
RFDC wrote:

I don't hear them much anymore. Maybe they have moved on but they sure probably don't like it. :lol:

You mean you state thoughts on the SCORE hosts without listening? How very Spaulding of you! :P

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
i’m guessing Hubs lack of appearances have more to do with him realizing this shit isn’t important at all and doesnt want to engage a couple of fucking idiots and have to defend his ( correct ) opinion , have it implied he’s a racist after almost dying.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:38 pm 

I love fields until he makes a bad play and then it's pure hate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:16 pm 

Hub on with Parkins and Meatpants today. Watching on youtube. Hub tells them his pick for QB in this draft is JJ McCarthy and he tells them he thinks that he is the QB that reminds him the most of Mahomes :lol: :lol: the look on Parkins face when he said that was amazing

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
RFDC wrote:
Hub on with Parkins and Meatpants today. Watching on youtube. Hub tells them his pick for QB in this draft is JJ McCarthy and he tells them he thinks that he is the QB that reminds him the most of Mahomes :lol: :lol: the look on Parkins face when he said that was amazing

:shock: Can you imagine if Poles traded Fields and then took McCarthy with #1? Would be an all-time move, one way or the other.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:44 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
RFDC wrote:

I personally like Maye and McCarthy the most. Maybe Hub and I are insane.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
RFDC wrote:

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:28 pm 

Have to remember Hub is a Michigan guy and friend of Harbaugh. He was doing a favor.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:16 pm 

Nas wrote:
RFDC wrote:

But surely you don't see McCarthy as the most like Mahomes?

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:17 pm 

Jaw Breaker wrote:
RFDC wrote:

:shock: Can you imagine if Poles traded Fields and then took McCarthy with #1? Would be an all-time move, one way or the other.

Hub liked the idea of trading down a couple spots and taking someone like Harrison Jr with the 1st pick and then taking McCarthy with the 2nd first rounder. And he also likes keeping Fields around with McCarthy and seeing how things work themselves out.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:28 pm 
100000 CLUB

RFDC wrote:
Nas wrote:
RFDC wrote:

But surely you don't see McCarthy as the most like Mahomes?

No shot.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:59 pm 

Trade down, take JJ mid first. Id be happy.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
No

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:05 pm 
100000 CLUB

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
No

How would you rank the quarterbacks in this draft?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 412 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next