It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:16 am 
1000 CLUB

I was informed about this by our very own Conns7901 in another thread.

Did he do a social media thing where he took pictures of going down on a knee like he did with the other one? Or did he learn his lesson?

Good for him. Listen, Jason always tells people to "Keep it real", so I'm gonna do that. My first thought was "She's pregnant".

I will not congratulate you until you actually marry her, Jason. But I'm jealous of you. I can't get one women to agree to marry me. You got two. You're a stud.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:50 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Googled to see what she looks like. Jared Goff's gf came up.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:59 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
:lol: @ Beardown publicity being jealous as fuck over a guy he hates for no reason

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:37 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
I thought the title said enraged.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:29 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
I thought the title said enraged.

:lol: Plus 1

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:22 am 

vitoscotti wrote:

She can get excited for me any time

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:30 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
RFDC wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

She can get excited for me any time

I’ll bet she can’t.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:33 am 

pizza_Place: Panino's
What is wrong with OP? Something clearly isn't right.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Derplington wrote:
What is wrong with OP? Something clearly isn't right.

Are you new here ?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:11 am 
1000 CLUB

FavreFan wrote:
:lol: @ Beardown publicity being jealous as fuck over a guy he hates for no reason

1. I don't hate Goff. Just cuz I criticize him doesn't mean I hate him. But I'm sure he hates me. Ya know, cuz I'm white. :(

2. Hell yeah, I'm jealous of him. He got two women to agree to marry him in like a 5 or 6 year span. That's pretty good. I'm lucky to get a 3rd date from a white women. Usually, at that point, they tell me never to contact them again or they will get a restraining order on me. So, yes, I'm jealous.

3. On draftkings they are giving me 2-1 odds that Goff will not end up getting married to her. I put $50 on it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:21 am 

Beardown wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

1. I don't hate Goff. Just cuz I criticize him doesn't mean I hate him. But I'm sure he hates me. Ya know, cuz I'm white. :(

2. Hell yeah, I'm jealous of him. He got two women to agree to marry him in like a 5 or 6 year span. That's pretty good. I'm lucky to get a 3rd date from a white women. Usually, at that point, they tell me never to contact them again or they will get a restraining order on me. So, yes, I'm jealous.

3. On draftkings they are giving me 2-1 odds that Goff will not end up getting married to her. I put $50 on it.

It's not the same woman?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:22 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
google jason goff engaged and this place is the 4th link.... good work BD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
There should be a longstanding bet here.

Who ends up with more baby mama's to pay child support to? Matt Abbatacola or Jason Goff?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:24 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Who ends up with more baby mama's to pay child support to? Matt Abbatacola or Jason Goff?

Hes got kids?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:44 pm 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
Beardown wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

It's not the same woman?

No. Somebody posted on this board a picture of his new girlfriend a while back. Number 2 is a Latina. Good for Goff. Before it's all said and done he'll be engaged to 7 different women, all different races, without marrying any of them. That's the way to go. I admire him. One of those races won't be a god damn white women, though. I guarantee that.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:43 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Drinky has a nice head start on Goff. The difference is, Goff seems to be smart enough to not get married.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:53 am 

BigW72 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Drinky has a nice head start on Goff. The difference is, Goff seems to be smart enough to not get married.

He gets engaged though and then backs out. I'm sure he still has to pay child support.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:02 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Last time this came up, I think we came to the conclusion that Jason got engaged to his therapist. Finally, black people appropriating white culture for once.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:29 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Last time this came up, I think we came to the conclusion that Jason got engaged to his therapist.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:46 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
BigW72 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

He gets engaged though and then backs out. I'm sure he still has to pay child support.

which is still cheaper than having to split equity of assets from being married...unless you're smart and marry up on the pay scale.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:46 pm 

BigW72 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
BigW72 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

which is still cheaper than having to split equity of assets from being married...unless you're smart and marry up on the pay scale.

Didn't Matt marry up on the pay-scale and then cheat on her with Ice Girl leading to divorce #2 that we know about?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
BigW72 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
BigW72 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Didn't Matt marry up on the pay-scale and then cheat on her with Ice Girl leading to divorce #2 that we know about?

Which explains why, the last I hear, he was slumming it waiting tables in the Greek restaurant in downtown Libertyville.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Bianchi's
lol to who a broom?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:31 pm 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
BigW72 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
BigW72 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Which explains why, the last I hear, he was slumming it waiting tables in the Greek restaurant in downtown Libertyville.

I guess selling phony diet supplements or whatever he was doing didn't work out.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:32 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
I guess selling phony diet supplements or whatever he was doing didn't work out.

I believe he was doing both...it's that whole SAHM scam thing...like Scentsy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:36 pm 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

So he's doing the MLMs that are designed to trick bored housewives into thinking they have a career? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:39 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

So he's doing the MLMs that are designed to trick bored housewives into thinking they have a career? :lol:

That is my understanding.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:51 pm 
1000 CLUB

Here's a question.

Did Goff get the engagement ring back from #1? And then just keep it and give it to #2?

I've heard these stories in the news over the years. Where they don't have to give it back. It's a gift and she owns it. I think it went to court in cases and it's hers by law. She doesn't have to give it back.

A lot of ladies would give it back. But they don't have to do so. Especially if they're pissed and feel scorned.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:15 am 

pizza_Place: Panino's
Beardown wrote:
Here's a question.

Did Goff get the engagement ring back from #1? And then just keep it and give it to #2?

I've heard these stories in the news over the years. Where they don't have to give it back. It's a gift and she owns it. I think it went to court in cases and it's hers by law. She doesn't have to give it back.

A lot of ladies would give it back. But they don't have to do so. Especially if they're pissed and feel scorned.

Who the fuck cares? Why are you so obsessed with Goff? It seems unhealthy. I hope he has a straining order against you.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:36 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Derplington wrote:
Who the fuck cares? Why are you so obsessed with Goff? It seems unhealthy. I hope he has a straining order against you.

Yeah, Goff would definitely want to filter BD’s cum before taking it in.