It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 9:39 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
yes, i believe he is a communist. he makes absolutely no secret of his leanings and when he tells us of the woe of the minorities, he speaks ex-cathedra.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This may be the dumbest "thought" ever articulated on this board.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 10:24 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
right, could be real dumb...a guy who spent radio time denouncing his elite friends - who happened to be born into wealth.

sounds like an ideologue to me.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 1:28 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
right, could be real dumb...a guy who spent radio time denouncing his elite friends - who happened to be born into wealth.

sounds like an ideologue to me.

You said he was a communist, not an "ideologue", ya slapdicking dumbfuck.

In any event, how does being "born into wealth" while denouncing "elite friends" make one an ideologue or a communist for that matter?

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 12:02 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
hey dude - an ideologue can be a fascist, or a royalist or even a communist. he can definitely be both; a communist ideologue. do you believe the two words are mutually exclusive, is that why i'm a slapdick dumbfuck? obviously, you tripped over yourself in a rush to call me names and your non-existent point about "you called him a commie, now you called him an ideologue", only shows me and others here that you rushed just a bit to get your anger out.

i've heard parkins' social, economic and political takes and i'll draw my own conclusion(s). that's all i need to say. you have 23,000+ opinions and i'm sure they are all home runs. if you can't stand me or my posts then attack the post and i'll respond. you want to get into name calling...that doesn't impress me.

the man who quotes gramsci upset about someone getting called a communist.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
One too many?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5