It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 670 Twitch
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Enzo's big fat fucking chicken parm rolls
This may have a thread somewhere else, and if it does please move it, but is anyone else here besides doug on 670 twitch? If you have spare time it is fun to chat with other people in real time about whatever, despite having to deal with dumbasses and playing morality battleship with mods.

Post subject: Re: 670 Twitch
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:14 am 

consume the product in whatever manner entertains you the most but I don't see how watching gargoyles sit and talk would enhance the sports talk experience.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:19 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
I’d never watched the twitch stream til this week and I actually like it. I’d never participate because those people typing things seem deranged.

Mully’s camera fell down a few min ago and they just sort of let it go for a few minutes. He also seemed to fall asleep yesterday, which was fun. Oddly enough, I’ve never like spiegel and after a few days of having the stream on I like him more. Makes no sense, but the radio host actually became more likeable when I can see him speaking.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:31 am 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
I’d never watched the twitch stream til this week and I actually like it. I’d never participate because those people typing things seem deranged.

Mully’s camera fell down a few min ago and they just sort of let it go for a few minutes. He also seemed to fall asleep yesterday, which was fun. Oddly enough, I’ve never like spiegel and after a few days of having the stream on I like him more. Makes no sense, but the radio host actually became more likeable when I can see him speaking.

Sympathy/pity?

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:34 am 

Harvard Dan wrote:

Sympathy/pity?

:lol: I have no idea.

It makes no sense, he just doesn’t annoy me when I see him say the words whereas hearing him on the radio say ‘right?’ after every sentence is irritating.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:56 pm 

I’d never participate because those people typing things seem deranged.

I wouldn't say its a particularly intelligent place but I've had fruitful conversations there. It's a different demographic than this board. It's also a rapid fire chat which is the appeal to me, since there isn't anywhere else to talk about the bears or shit on Parkins in real time. Be forewarned however, there is no discernible TOS as to what will be deleted and what can get you permabanned. It is very much a game of battleship figuring out what hosts you are allowed to criticize or what political thoughts you are allowed to share.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:45 pm 

I did not know I could get timed out for defending an Audacy employee's opinion but it turns out I can.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:03 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
TriColoredPastas wrote:
I did not know I could get timed out for defending an Audacy employee's opinion but it turns out I can.

Use youtube to watch. Fast Forward through Haugh takes and commercials.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:06 pm 

Yeah i think ill make the jump. I got timed out for reiterating that wiederer explicitly stated that both getsy and fields deserve blame.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:13 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
TriColoredPastas wrote:
Yeah i think ill make the jump. I got timed out for reiterating that wiederer explicitly stated that both getsy and fields deserve blame.

Shouldn't Wiederer get timed out?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:34 pm 

If the fields mob had the option they would have exercised it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
TriColoredPastas wrote:

Lol from hanging up on callers, to not taking calls, to timing out Twitch chat users.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:

Lol from hanging up on callers, to not taking calls, to timing out Twitch chat users.

Muted Voice of the Fan !!!!

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Watching this Twitch of B&H wanted me to puke more than if I had just listened on Audacy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLbs0x9 ... dex=7&t=2s

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:17 pm 

Jaw Breaker wrote:
Watching this Twitch of B&H wanted me to puke more than if I had just listened on Audacy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLbs0x9 ... dex=7&t=2s

I sincerely don't understand the amount of hate Wiederer is getting for this exchange.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
TriColoredPastas wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

I sincerely don't understand the amount of hate Wiederer is getting for this exchange.

:lol: Really ? He’s daring to lay some blame at the golden feet of QB1 , thats why. Look at Leerys body language during the exchange. Arms folded , scowling . He’s big mad at Weiderer for even daring to suggest Fields isnt good

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:56 pm 

That was pretty good.

LoHo handles disagreement incredibly poor for somebody who’s been in the chair so long. He’s got this tic where he filibusters by saying the same thing repeatedly, each time more slowly, as if he’s emphasizing some previously unconsidered thought.

Wiederer’s point is that the players are more to blame for playing poorly, which is so banal it needn’t be said. B&H want to lipstick up this pig so badly that they’re immune to common sense. Bernstein went from a guy with a “does their TV work” schtick to a guy who can watch a QB piss down his leg for 3 years and still blame those failures on others.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:05 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Jaw Breaker wrote:

My goodness. If anyone has any doubt that Danny is just collecting paychecks and mailing it in at this point just watch that.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:17 pm 

Franky T wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

My goodness. If anyone has any doubt that Danny is just collecting paychecks and mailing it in at this point just watch that.

I think he was literally texting at points during that call.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Franky T wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

he should start reading books during the show.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:52 pm 

Bagels wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

he should start reading books during the show.

:lol: that would be awesome

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
TriColoredPastas wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

I think part of the reason that he's getting hate is because he was clearly doing that mealy-mouthed thing where he says Getsy sucks at his job not as "Luke Getsy has had a horrible season calling plays" but as "Well look, you know, you'd have a hard time finding anyone who disagrees with the idea that Getsy hasn't had a spectacular season" to protect his access to the team. Like when Mannelly first got hired and he absolutely refused to say things like "stink" or "sucked" regarding the Bears because he still had a bunch of friends in the org.

To MANY listening, it sounded like he was trying to dance around saying how bad Getsy/the coaching is because he thinks they're fine, which served to make the position taken by Bernstein and Holmes appear more righteous.

I did really like when B&H thought they had Wiederer cornered with their "would you bet on Fields or Getsy finding success first after this season", and he flipped it around them to ask whether they'd bet if Fields finds sustained success at all, and they both immediately got defensive and wanted to stick to their own hypothetical bet.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

I think part of the reason that he's getting hate is because he was clearly doing that mealy-mouthed thing where he says Getsy sucks at his job not as "Luke Getsy has had a horrible season calling plays" but as "Well look, you know, you'd have a hard time finding anyone who disagrees with the idea that Getsy hasn't had a spectacular season" to protect his access to the team. Like when Mannelly first got hired and he absolutely refused to say things like "stink" or "sucked" regarding the Bears because he still had a bunch of friends in the org.

To MANY listening, it sounded like he was trying to dance around saying how bad Getsy/the coaching is because he thinks they're fine, which served to make the position taken by Bernstein and Holmes appear more righteous.

I did really like when B&H thought they had Wiederer cornered with their "would you bet on Fields or Getsy finding success first after this season", and he flipped it around them to ask whether they'd bet if Fields finds sustained success at all, and they both immediately got defensive and wanted to stick to their own hypothetical bet.

Yeah, his response that he wasn't convinced that either would be successful was correct and caused them to pause.