It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 10:53 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Nas wrote:
Grand opening, grand closing...

Would not be a great loss, took in some of the draft coverage on YouTube, and really nothing there you can't find everywhere else, seems like everything else these days that they have gambling money behind them keeping them afloat.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 10:56 am 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Is what Olin did really that much different than what Mac did to Tiny? Or what Buffone did to Bernstein?

Buffone was an older man and Bernstein was being Bernstein. Mac and Tiny are evenly matched.

Buffone was 6'3". Bernstein is 5'6".

Kreutz is 6'2". Hoge is 6'3".

Wow. Dennis is only 5'6"?

Yeah, but Hoge is a 6'3" soy boy and Olin is a former NFL offensive lineman and former state wrestling champion, plus I think Uncle Doug thought he was playfully putting 'lil Danny into the sleeper hold.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 12:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
I'd hire him for some remote position where I was certain the only things he could punch when he felt insulted were his computer or a passerby.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 5:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Enzo's big fat fucking chicken parm rolls
OscarTangoEcho wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:
I imagine the score/NBC shitcan him, which would be a shame.

Exactly why would that be a shame? Discouraging his physical assault, or his insipid analysis? The fuck have you ever heard from him that's new or informative?

I enjoy him on the score as well as radio postgame. If Hoge didn't have a problem continuing with the show I'm not sure why I should be all worked up about it. You seem remarkably mad.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 5:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Passero's
Wtf is chuggo?
Or CHGO?

who the fuck has time for all this shit?

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 7:01 pm 

TriColoredPastas wrote:
OscarTangoEcho wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:

Exactly why would that be a shame? Discouraging his physical assault, or his insipid analysis? The fuck have you ever heard from him that's new or informative?

I enjoy him on the score as well as radio postgame. If Hoge didn't have a problem continuing with the show I'm not sure why I should be all worked up about it. You seem remarkably mad.

Yeah, heard him bust Hub's balls a few times on Bears post, made for some entertainingly awkward radio, but Hub seemed to know he shouldn't provoke Olin, so he backed off.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 7:13 pm 

Clawmaster wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:
OscarTangoEcho wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:

Yeah, heard him bust Hub's balls a few times on Bears post, made for some entertainingly awkward radio, but Hub seemed to know he shouldn't provoke Olin, so he backed off.

The fumbling of microphones and headsets as Olin attacks Hub on air would be the best kind of radio.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 7:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Score afraid to fire Olin K being a poc?

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 8:25 pm 

pizza_Place: D'Agostino's
Clawmaster wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:
OscarTangoEcho wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:

"Yeah man Olin's gonna beat your ass down at the bike rack's at recess"

The fuck is this legion of fans that follow this mediocre center of really bad teams...how does he become the focal point of this team. He is a fucking moron, a bully, and if you think he's a "leader" then you yourself have some questions to answer

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 8:33 pm 

Did Olin fuck your wife or something?

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 3:54 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
OscarTangoEcho wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:
OscarTangoEcho wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:

The fuck is this legion of fans that follow this mediocre center of really bad teams...how does he become the focal point of this team. He is a fucking moron, a bully, and if you think he's a "leader" then you yourself have some questions to answer

Never had a beatdown? It's life changing. Why? Because it ain't so bad.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 4:06 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
OscarTangoEcho wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:
OscarTangoEcho wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:

What? Kreutz was selected to the NFL's All-Decade Team for the 20000s and made the Pro Bowl six times.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 4:16 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Short memory for some TM.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 6:02 pm 

nice people usually dont win

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 10:09 pm 
1000 CLUB

Hoge didn't deserve to be physically attacked. Goes without saying.

I can see it though. Hoge is a cocky, arrogant asshole that thinks he's more important then he is. I can see a meathead like Olin not liking him and taking a swing. Makes sense to me.

And yes, the SCORE has to fire him even though it didn't happen on their watch. Just the way it has to be. Krutz will be fine. He's made enough money. The gigs he's been doing are nickel and dime money to him anyway.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 8:22 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Interesting Parkins & Spiegel said they'd welcome Olin K back, but wouldn't say one word in support for Mac.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/w ... 0559521953

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 5:12 pm 

vitoscotti wrote:
Interesting Parkins & Spiegel said they'd welcome Olin K back, but wouldn't say one word in support for Mac.

Excellent point.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 5:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
TriColoredPastas wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

Excellent point.

It's better to assault a white guy than to make a black woman slightly uncomfortable online.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 5:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
billypootons wrote:
remember when goofy george mccaskey basically rolled his eyes when asked about olin's job offer claims earlier this year? and most took olin's side because bears owners, maybe olin is just a penis after all?

No, George was “punching down“ by commenting on the question being asked of him .I think Olin has demonstrated beyond any doubt that he deserves no such grace and that he is in fact a fucking meat sack box of rocks .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 5:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
TriColoredPastas wrote:
OscarTangoEcho wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:

Because as stated above, if Olin ever did that to another employee after this, anywhere he currently was employed would get sued by the person being assaulted for not addressing a known problem in the past. You can’t keep him employed after violence in the workplace. Not in today’s society, it just can’t happen.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 7:40 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
badrogue17 wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:
OscarTangoEcho wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:

Because as stated above, if Olin ever did that to another employee after this, anywhere he currently was employed would get sued by the person being assaulted for not addressing a known problem in the past. You can’t keep him employed after violence in the workplace. Not in today’s society, it just can’t happen.

Amazing what rules the world has now. I think about construction sites I was on in the '80's. If they had these rules, nothing would've got built.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 12:43 am 

pizza_Place: Bennys
badrogue17 wrote:
billypootons wrote:
remember when goofy george mccaskey basically rolled his eyes when asked about olin's job offer claims earlier this year? and most took olin's side because bears owners, maybe olin is just a penis after all?

No, George was “punching down“ by commenting on the question being asked of him .I think Olin has demonstrated beyond any doubt that he deserves no such grace and that he is in fact a fucking meat sack box of rocks .

The only reason Olin has any credibilty is bacause he is the only one on Chicago airwaves willing to say that George and the rest of the McCaskeys are the biggest bunch of inept inbred fucwads in the league. He isnt saying anything the the world doesnt know but for some reason no one will fucking say it.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 8:37 am 

pittmike wrote:
Short memory for some TM.

It's what the kids do these days, it would seem you would at least google someone before putting out an opinion, but that requires a bit of mental dexterity which is shockingly lacking these days despite even the most average amongst us having access to something called the internet at the tips of our fingers.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 8:08 am 

Beardown wrote:
Hoge didn't deserve to be physically attacked. Goes without saying.

I can see it though. Hoge is a cocky, arrogant asshole that thinks he's more important then he is. I can see a meathead like Olin not liking him and taking a swing. Makes sense to me.

And yes, the SCORE has to fire him even though it didn't happen on their watch. Just the way it has to be. Krutz will be fine. He's made enough money. The gigs he's been doing are nickel and dime money to him anyway.

Spotrac has him earning between 40-50 million in his career.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 3:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Bianchi's
Jbi11s wrote:
After re-reading the chuggo tweet through a 2022 ultra shitlib blue city lens I think maybe there was an overreaction on Olin’s part that resulted in a concern troll tweet by these soft ass clowns.

You are the worst type of person. Literally anything you don't like you call people "Shit libs" lmao. Most normal non media "Liberals" or progressives just want universal healthcare, free education, and a better infrastructure that is above D+ grade. The midevil times are over old man noone wants Republican policy and firing someone for physical assault isn't "Soft" Clown

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 3:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Nicklin3011 wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
After re-reading the chuggo tweet through a 2022 ultra shitlib blue city lens I think maybe there was an overreaction on Olin’s part that resulted in a concern troll tweet by these soft ass clowns.

You are the worst type of person. Literally anything you don't like you call people "Shit libs" lmao. Most normal non media "Liberals" or progressives just want universal healthcare, free education, and a better infrastructure that is above D+ grade. The midevil times are over old man noone wants Republican policy and firing someone for physical assault isn't "Soft" Clown

LoL

I want all those things too.

Shit lib and progressive are different things most of the time.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5