It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:31 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Seems the entire Marquee thing has been a disaster, but with the core product being consistently bad for years and years it's really hard to convince people to pay extra to watch bad baseball.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 5:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
A rarity Sunday was no Score trash. I dvr new episodes then delete if there are Score hosts on the panel. This latest one was very good with Peggy, Dionne, Marshall Harris, and Kevin Fishbain. The panel though was oddly over positive during the Cubs segment seeming like they were being steered by Marquee..

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 10:45 am 
1000 CLUB

vitoscotti wrote:
A rarity Sunday was no Score trash. I dvr new episodes then delete if there are Score hosts on the panel. This latest one was very good with Peggy, Dionne, Marshall Harris, and Kevin Fishbain. The panel though was oddly over positive during the Cubs segment seeming like they were being steered by Marquee..

You would think the Cubs are 17-10 vs. 14-13. Lots of positivity/optimism over a 14-13 start. I think they are a decent team, but would be surprised if they won 90 games.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 4:50 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
BD wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

You would think the Cubs are 17-10 vs. 14-13. Lots of positivity/optimism over a 14-13 start. I think they are a decent team, but would be surprised if they won 90 games.

Your avatar bugs me.