It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:27 pm 
1000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
whatsamotta_u wrote:
grats to Abbatacola. say what you want, but I'll never forget the time he visited ICB (it's called something else now; I cut ties with them long ago) and was so goddamned nice to me. even invited me out for cocktails at the lodge. I went. Goff was there. They were very, very nice - also entertaining as fk. you'll never convince me he shouldn't have had his own show. him and the ranger would have been gold. he brought something to the score that's really lacking now. I laugh my a** off at old B&B clips with him chiming in.

It's cool that someone of drinky's exalted stature was once kind to you, but this hardly means he would excel as a full-time radio host. In fact, there's plenty of evidence to suggest that the opposite is true. The same can be said for Ranger, who was unlistenable as the White Sox postgame host, floundered as a solo part-time host, and has only ever been entertaining on the air with Bernstein as his partner.

Right. He was never on air talent. The SCORE would give them part time roles cuz they were cheap. Let's be honest. If you notice, producers no longer host shows anymore. That stopped when COVID hit. Shepkowski was the last producer that got to do shows. Then they fired him during the COVID cut backs at the SCORE.

Same thing with Ranger like you said. Very dull. Shill for the SOX when he had that job.

Whatever, white women love drinky. That's more important. 3 wives and the ICE girl prove that. Probably more white women that we don't know about. Something about that frat boy charm that always gets the white women. So hats off to the great DRINK. They hate me and love the drink. Like I said, he's better than me when it comes to getting the white women. I'm jealous.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:31 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
It seems odd that other than pics who cares if he’s married or not and to who.