It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bleck and Abdola
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Does anyone actually enjoy listening to those guys? I can't believe we have gone from great local shows like North and Jiggets and Mac, Jurko and Harry to these clowns.

Last edited by Elmhurst Steve on Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Black and Abdola
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Together they're unlistenable. Split up as fill-ins not as bad.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:25 am 

I give a lot of leeway to post 6 pm shows. I like them to have a bit of cinema verite vibe.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:27 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
It’s a good 6PM show. As usual, I enjoy shows that don’t take themselves and sports too seriously.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:02 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
good dolphin wrote:
I give a lot of leeway to post 6 pm shows. I like them to have a bit of cinema verite vibe.

big Maya Gavin fan here

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:09 pm 

pizza_Place: coal fire
These two know how to drive a bit into the ground better than anyone else in radio I’ll give them that.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:02 am 

pizza_Place: New Mexico has no good pizza. Send help.
I would listen to Julie DiCaro over those two numb-nuts.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:51 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
whatsamotta_u wrote:
I would listen to Julie DiCaro over those two numb-nuts.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:38 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
I like them. I like that they don't take themselves seriously and that they are willing to challenge all of the old men.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:35 pm 

these two f tards are the best sports community college sports call in show I have ever heard

seriously,

these two losers are instant PTFB

later
sabu

Last edited by sabu on Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:52 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
Quote:
Black and Abdola

Drunk guy misremembering Last Call

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:39 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
sabu wrote:
these two f tards are the best sports community college sports call in show I have ever heard

seriously,

these two losers are instant PTFB

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:34 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Quote:
Black and Abdola

Drunk guy misremembering Last Call

Actually, it's called autocorrect.

Post subject: Re: Bleck and Abdola
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:23 am 

Does anyone know why Mike Greenberg has not been on ESPN radio now for quite some time? Bleck and Abdallah are bad enough at 6pm, but in the 10am to noon slot is totally ridiculous. Is the aim to get listeners to switch stations at 10am? My God. From the glory days of Mac, Jurko and Harry to this crap.....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:20 am 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Does anyone know why Mike Greenberg has not been on ESPN radio now for quite some time? Bleck and Abdallah are bad enough at 6pm, but in the 10am to noon slot is totally ridiculous. Is the aim to get listeners to switch stations at 10am? My God. From the glory days of Mac, Jurko and Harry to this crap.....

not to pile on them like I pile on the HMS Hood (not the one sunk by the Kriegsmarine Battleship Bismark with one volley) the one that thinks he is funny on the AM loop with his imitations, he is like the next Rich Little (although he is not that little) wit dem funny funny impersonations.............

but I got in my car and the radio was still on from the AM, Mullys laugh has sent me to AM1000 in the morning, I figure if I self flagellate my ears
by listening to the AM 1000 Hindenberg Disaster of a Sports Radio show in the morning, when I get out of the whip and to my desk the rest of the day can only get better, even
if I was indicted before lunch by the feds.

what is the deal with Abdullah and BLEECHHH (from Mad Magazine with that reference) playing a song of the day trope on AM radio, dude WLS AM890 was like 35 years ago, music on the AM band.......is it an attempt to be retro or a desperate attempt to appear hip from dudes who blather about Justin Fields this and Poles that? .......so lets play music and pretend we are hip............so they get an idea, lets play music, people will think we are "young and cool", these two are a pathetic display of the youth of today )thats my grandpa Simpson yell at cloud take). these guys never went to Cubby bear when it had punk shows on Sunday night, don't know Jimmy and Tai's wrigleyville tap, or bernies before it became Schaumburg.....again the song of the day is another reason why they suck.......but I guess 3 or 4 minutes of hearing Fleet Foxes, or Coldplay or My Chemical Romance spares the mental patients that waste their time listening to this audio Thalidomide[ohh shit used that one before....] oph yea the sports radio Capsizing of the SS Eastland.....thats what I meant]

paging Frank Costanza

wow lets listen to more Filter or Everything Zen

jeez,......I cant believe there is not better talent in the late 20s early 30s out there, this is Chicago radio......there is no talent out there on the Radio, its all on tik tok, or youtube or rumble, more money......talent drought on the radio....like the god damned Sahara

later
sabu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:26 am 

pizza_Place: What??
It's not worth the effort, Tommu.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:50 am 

sabu wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

not to pile on them like I pile on the HMS Hood (not the one sunk by the Kriegsmarine Battleship Bismark with one volley) the one that thinks he is funny on the AM loop with his imitations, he is like the next Rich Little (although he is not that little) wit dem funny funny impersonations.............

but I got in my car and the radio was still on from the AM, Mullys laugh has sent me to AM1000 in the morning, I figure if I self flagellate my ears
by listening to the AM 1000 Hindenberg Disaster of a Sports Radio show in the morning, when I get out of the whip and to my desk the rest of the day can only get better, even

what is the deal with Abdullah and BLEECHHH (from Mad Magazine with that reference) playing a song of the day trope on AM radio, dude WLS AM890 was like 35 years ago, music on the AM band.......is it an attempt to be retro or a desperate attempt to appear hip from dudes who blather about Justin Fields this and Poles that? .......so lets play music and pretend we are hip............so they get an idea, lets play music, people will think we are "young and cool", these two are a pathetic display of the youth of today )thats my grandpa Simpson yell at cloud take). these guys never went to Cubby bear when it had punk shows on Sunday night, don't know Jimmy and Tai's wrigleyville tap, or bernies before it became Schaumburg.....again the song of the day is another reason why they suck.......but I guess 3 or 4 minutes of hearing Fleet Foxes, or Coldplay or My Chemical Romance spares the mental patients that waste their time listening to this audio Thalidomide[ohh shit used that one before....] oph yea the sports radio Capsizing of the SS Eastland.....thats what I meant]

paging Frank Costanza

jeez,......I cant believe there is not better talent in the late 20s early 30s out there, this is Chicago radio......there is no talent out there on the Radio, its all on tik tok, or youtube or rumble, more money......talent drought on the radio....like the god damned Sahara

later
sabu

tl,dr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:31 am 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
Douchebag wrote:
sabu wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

paging Frank Costanza

later
sabu

tl,dr

Foreigner rules