It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The SCORE subs
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 10:44 pm 
1000 CLUB

It's kind of interesting what they do now. PRODUCERS AT THE SCORE ARE DONE GETTING SHIFTS. Drinky and Goff, with their horrifying and shameful performance, ruined it for all producers to follow them. No more shots for producers to make it anymore.

Princess Leila is the permanent sub for "Bernstein and Holmes". She always does Wednesdays but that girl is the first offered when one of the two "WOKE boys" are out. She always accepts despite her TV job. She likes mic time and the extra money. Good for her. I just find it funny that it's only her as a sub for that show.

Then the recent trend since COVID started, and the fact that their company is broke, is to have the regulars do double shifts. Haugh and Bernstein have done it many times. Both of them agree because they know their company is in trouble. And AM radio is in trouble. So they'll do whatever the boss asks to stick around. Especially Bernstein. That guy just wants to survive in this stupid radio game.

This guy named "Gabe" does the night shows/weekends when they are available and he'll occasionally be a sub on the morning show. No idea where the hell he came from. He just appeared within the last year or so. He sucks. That doesn't matter, though. Let's be honest, I think he's half Mexican and half black so that's a part of it. They got the girl in Leila to fill that "Woke need". Gabe kills two birds with one stone for the minority requirement. Nothing wrong with it. Lord knows they've had plenty of horrible whites as fill ins.

I was only half joking about Drinky and Goff ruining it for producers. They were a part of it but Shepkowski was the one that finally killed it for all future producers. Before COVID, he was the go to fill in for the night and weekend shifts. After him, they stopped using cheap producers to fill garbage air time.

Mitch: Leila and Gabe are wonderful. They are a huge asset to the station, great teammates and add a unique perspective on...

Beardown: (Beardown pistol whips Mitch) I know, I know. Shut the fuck up with that corporate speak.

Mitch: :cry:

Beardown: Let it bleed. You'll be fine. Go back and hide under your desk.

Post subject: Re: The SCORE subs
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 11:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
I listened to a full hour of a Gabe Ramirez podcast while doing some chores around the house. The guy is really one for the books. He's probably dirt cheap and will work any crap shift. Doesn't appear to be a horrible despicable human being like the fulltime vile hosts.

He said he's qualified to talk baseball because he played little league.

Asked a noticeably uncomfortable Bruce Levine if Marcus Stroman is a true 5'7 or really 5'5?

Bruce Levine's insight really makes him reevaluate his own opinions

Never realized cancer was such a big thing.

Defensive butcher Christopher Morel is an excellent fielding center fielder.

The inexperienced himself producer repeatedly butted in to steer him in the right direction when he appeared to be going down a rabbit hole making little sense.

Someone in the news was referred to as a "wasp". Said, "I don't know what that is."

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 9:12 am 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
Ramirez works for B96 doing their morning show.

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 11:07 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
vitoscotti wrote:

:lol: :lol: he was being sarcastic though, right?

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 12:42 pm 

Harvard Dan wrote:
Ramirez works for B96 doing their morning show.

Nobody cares

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 5:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

vitoscotti wrote:
I listened to a full hour of a Gabe Ramirez podcast while doing some chores around the house. The guy is really one for the books. He's probably dirt cheap and will work any crap shift. Doesn't appear to be a horrible despicable human being like the fulltime vile hosts.

Asked a noticeably uncomfortable Bruce Levine if Marcus Stroman is a true 5'7 or really 5'5?

Bruce Levine's insight really makes him reevaluate his own opinions

Defensive butcher Christopher Morel is an excellent fielding center fielder.

The inexperienced himself producer repeatedly butted in to steer him in the right direction when he appeared to be going down a rabbit hole making little sense.

Someone in the news was referred to as a "wasp". Said, "I don't know what that is."

Yeah. Like you, the few times I’ve heard him he has said some dumb things. And revealed that he doesn’t know a lot of common sense things.

I think it’s safe to say that Gabe is stupid.

There are two types of stupid people. The ones that know they are stupid and the ones that don’t. Gabe is the one that doesn’t know he’s stupid.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 5:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Enzo's big fat fucking chicken parm rolls
Gabe hosted radio for a station under the audacy umbrella and that was the only box that needed to be checked. He understands commercial breaks and how to to use the cough button, so he can do a sports show. The truth is there is no one coming up through the wscr farm system, so they have to rely on mercs like leila and gabe. Why is it this way? Did young people suddenly become smart and realize legacy media is a dead end? Has audacy stopped hiring new blood? How is there no hungry up and comer on their staff already? All you have to do is learn twitter memes and add chunks of dead air. That's all leila does.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 6:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
It's important to note for those that don't know, WSCR stopped hiring interns years ago. It might've been 2015 or 2016.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 7:50 pm 
1000 CLUB

I forgot about Anthony Herron. He’s a score sub too.Anthony has above average intelligence. But he’s boring. And he doesn’t know anything but football. So pointless to have him in the spring and summer.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 8:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
vitoscotti wrote:

Did he not realize how often people are diagnosed with cancer, how serious a cancer diagnosis can be, or both?

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 8:21 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Tad Queasy wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

Did he not realize how often people are diagnosed with cancer, how serious a cancer diagnosis can be, or both?

Does he mean Bruce is more reflective since cancer? Or nicer?

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 8:57 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
I was driving home tonight and had the Score on. I couldn't tell who was talking but I think it was Gabe Ramirez. He was talking about running out of gas and having to push his '93 Cavalier out of traffic. Being on the radio doesn't pay very well I guess.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 9:05 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Franky T wrote:
I was driving home tonight and had the Score on. I couldn't tell who was talking but I think it was Gabe Ramirez. He was talking about running out of gas and having to push his '93 Cavalier out of traffic. Being on the radio doesn't pay very well I guess.

Atleast he had the brains to push it out if traffic..most of these dipshits sit there and ruin everyone else's commute

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 9:13 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Tad Queasy wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

Ah yeah hi Dan and Terry. How come no one's talking about cancer? You guys hear about this?

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 10:04 pm 

I have hard time believing anyone has a 93 cavalier that runs at all right now. I had one of those they were pieces of shit

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 11:27 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
RFDC wrote:
I have hard time believing anyone has a 93 cavalier that runs at all right now. I had one of those they were pieces of shit

RFDC Circa 1993 : :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:12 am 

I kind of like Gabe Ramirez in that nights/fill in spot. He's not great with sports but he has a good personality.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:29 am 

With Gabe Ramirez exposed as not too bright he'll be a guy to check out for comedy. His Bruce Levine interviews will be must listens.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:36 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
good dolphin wrote:
I kind of like Gabe Ramirez in that nights/fill in spot. He's not great with sports but he has a good personality.

Yeah, he's a dipshit, but he's a gregarious, engaging, everyman kind of dipshit. So he's not too bad.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beardown wrote:
It's kind of interesting what they do now. PRODUCERS AT THE SCORE ARE DONE GETTING SHIFTS. Drinky and Goff, with their horrifying and shameful performance, ruined it for all producers to follow them. No more shots for producers to make it anymore.

Princess Leila is the permanent sub for "Bernstein and Holmes". She always does Wednesdays but that girl is the first offered when one of the two "WOKE boys" are out. She always accepts despite her TV job. She likes mic time and the extra money. Good for her. I just find it funny that it's only her as a sub for that show.

Both Lawrence and Dan say that is Leila is the hardest working person to have ever worked. I'm not knocking her ability to communicate, denying that she's attractive (which is a must to be on a newscast) or having 2 jobs is not a challenge, but do any of these make her the hardest working person alive? Her prep for newscasts is watching games which isn't even needed as long as she's aware of the news/highlights that she's going to present. If you're a good communicator, you don't have to watch 10 hours of games every day. Even if she is anchoring 1 or more newscast in a day, that's probably 10 minutes of air time over 3 broadcasts. Again, she's talented and attractive, but aren't sports news updates relatively canned these days to show 2-3 minutes of news/highlights that are already known to anyone who wants to know?

She probably will end up hosting more days on the Score with Lawrence constantly on vacation and Dan taking some time off now (more than he has in the past). She is basically a co-host the amount of time she is in, and the biggest show on the station acts like her Wednesday hosting gig is so important to the station. She has gotten into the act much more these days with being offended by everything and being a victim, but I still think she's not a bad person, just surrounded by horrible thoughts each day.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:35 pm 

Hard working is relative term. Dan works like Krusty the Klown doing voice promos.

He spends about four hours and two minutes in the studios.

Sir is a hustler, I'll give him that. He would work any shift for any outlet that would give him airtime and then teach another three hours per week.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
vitoscotti wrote:
With Gabe Ramirez exposed as not too bright he'll be a guy to check out for comedy. His Bruce Levine interviews will be must listens.

told us the other day that the cubs plan all along in the infield was: swanson at ss, hoerner at 2b and bellinger at 1b. ok, dude. it seems as though the cubs plan at 1b was hosmer and then the disappointing mervis. gabe also brought up bellinger's gold glove and swanson's gold glove as the basis for a top defensive infield...wait, i thought bellinger got that golden glove for outfield play.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:18 pm 

NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

told us the other day that the cubs plan all along in the infield was: swanson at ss, hoerner at 2b and bellinger at 1b. ok, dude. it seems as though the cubs plan at 1b was hosmer and then the disappointing mervis. gabe also brought up bellinger's gold glove and swanson's gold glove as the basis for a top defensive infield...wait, i thought bellinger got that golden glove for outfield play.

Score/Marquee/Boog insist Bellinger is a gold glove center fielder. Actually he won the gold glove in 2019 as a right fielder.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:17 am 

eternally dim Haugh said that if he had 150 million to spend going forward, he would use it on Bellinger rather than Robert, with the understanding both would play CF.

There are certain people at the Score that, but for Mitch shepherding their career, would not be employed in the industry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:35 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
good dolphin wrote:
eternally dim Haugh said that if he had 150 million to spend going forward, he would use it on Bellinger rather than Robert, with the understanding both would play CF.

There are certain people at the Score that, but for Mitch shepherding their career, would not be employed in the industry

That whole discussion was callers and hosts competing to see who could be dumber.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Haugh is just really annoying to listen to. He has a halting way of talking ala Frank Costanza...and when he starts to get "fired up" to emphasize some point it sounds completely phony and ridiculous.