It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
The Score needs a Mike North right now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:16 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
man of few opinions wrote:

No.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:39 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
I'd watch that bucket of shit.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:40 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Nardi wrote:

I can arrange that you know.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:36 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's

Bad opinion.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:33 am 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Ron Wolfley wrote:

Bad opinion.

Well he lost the Bernstein Clone Wars, and this is what we were left with. Enjoy.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:32 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Nardi wrote:

Here you go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBBfZCIS0q4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:57 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Heard a snippet of some type of gambling thing he does on WMVP when I was trying to find some updated training camp info and he was bitching about having to record a segment twice, guess the kid at Shady Acres that dials the phone and holds it for him screwed up or something.

He sounded bored doing the gambling stuff, but the gambling stuff is boring and a waste of time on sports talk radio because you can find more and better info online, seems you'd be better off giving him 5 mins to rip on the White Sox. or letting him rip Kap for being a windsock, stuff you do not get on sports talk radio these days, nobody would want to watch the dinosaurs that ate plants, you would want to watch the T-Rex types kill things.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
North was the absolute worst of the worst.....and it is not even close. His schtick was never funny, after a game many times in early 2000s I remember turning on the Score to hear about the game and hearing Mike go on and on about a stupid story of his for two segments.

Before I phones, other options, he was just the absolute worst. Also remember seeing a signed autograph at L woods in Lincolnwood in which he misspelled 4 words out of 9.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:01 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Mike North will always be my guy. I love listening to him.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:34 am 

Nas wrote:
Mike North will always be my guy. I love listening to him.

same. Even now, I like the Odds Couple

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Think he was the first voice I heard when I discovered the station a few days after it launched.

The Monsters show was the only one we could get clearly in the early "Sun up to Sun down", days.

Will always be more of a Heavy Fuel Crew guy, but on the days Pappy brought his A game you would get some very entertaining and energetic sports talk radio.

The attempt to do conservative talk radio kind of derailed his career, it seems the sports yakkers want to do this, but it comes across as meatball level political chatter, the attempts from all the left leaning people are the same, Uncle Dougy was right on when he would say, "Let's get back to the old sports-a-roo".

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:34 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Clawmaster wrote:
Think he was the first voice I heard when I discovered the station a few days after it launched.

The Monsters show was the only one we could get clearly in the early "Sun up to Sun down", days.

Will always be more of a Heavy Fuel Crew guy, but on the days Pappy brought his A game you would get some very entertaining and energetic sports talk radio.

The attempt to do conservative talk radio kind of derailed his career, it seems the sports yakkers want to do this, but it comes across as meatball level political chatter, the attempts from all the left leaning people are the same, Uncle Dougy was right on when he would say, "Let's get back to the old sports-a-roo".

this is accurate. he and jiggs were terrific. i hated the heavy fuel crew at first but then warmed to them and liked them better than north.

that youtube clip that was posted where North is doing some kind of one man act, is such a wannabe Chazz Palminteri. And like 20 years too late.

I would still like him on the air in some aspect. his sports take are unique. well were unique. i'm not sure about now.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
When Mike North guested a couple years back on Parkins & Spiegel.

"We broke the ground....now it's guys like Danny Perkins turn."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:26 am 

HawaiiYou wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

this is accurate. he and jiggs were terrific. i hated the heavy fuel crew at first but then warmed to them and liked them better than north.

that youtube clip that was posted where North is doing some kind of one man act, is such a wannabe Chazz Palminteri. And like 20 years too late.

I would still like him on the air in some aspect. his sports take are unique. well were unique. i'm not sure about now.

That looked like he was speaking at one of the church men's club after a golf outing or something. Imagine being the guy who brings up the idea that he could get North as the dinner entertainment

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:51 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
good dolphin wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

That looked like he was speaking at one of the church men's club after a golf outing or something. Imagine being the guy who brings up the idea that he could get North as the dinner entertainment

Seems like something one of the old guys at Provincia di Lago would do.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:42 am 
Site Admin

good dolphin wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

SHOTS FIRED AT MY COUSIN...

Watch it dolphin.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:10 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Watch it dolphin.

Your cousins advertise in the Queen's church bulletin but I never see a dolphin & Associates ad in there. Good Basilica parishioner that I am, I guess I'll have to consult Cannizzaro for all my legal needs.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:25 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Watch it dolphin.

Your cousins advertise in the Queen's church bulletin but I never see a dolphin & Associates ad in there. Good Basilica parishioner that I am, I guess I'll have to consult Cannizzaro for all my legal needs.

He's a good person. You should use him

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:26 am 
Site Admin

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Watch it dolphin.

Different cousin, same business.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:31 am 

Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Watch it dolphin.

Different cousin, same business.

I also see them supporting the Island of Excellence