It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:48 pm 

ok ok ok is this thing on????

great to be here in Bellwood at shakey's comedy club over dere by Hines and the Madden health center (where most grobstien listeners spend a stint before they
began listening to sports radio and drinking 7 cups of coffee every evening like Travis Bickle)

we will get to those dick jokes and jokes about hookers on Mannheim road

today, I had to go to the far south suburbs on bidness, so I was in the car a great deal today

both the Kap Chicago sports Nuru massage with his partner jabba the hutt who thinks hes funny (he really isnt, but that morning zoo cackling goes out every time he
does another tired, tropey impression, since Kap is soo light, Im surprised Jabba hasnt created his own gravitational field at his mass and said field should suck the petit
Kaps cut body to crash on his rockey, old cheese smelling fleshy surface. A problem Newton and Kepler would have to chew on)

so that and the Twilight Zone Silvy Waddle show (how can they not beat that 670 Mao Zedong sports great leap forward sports radio show will never cease to mystify my ass....) also could not help but talk about the Division 2 Quarterback of the microsecond (OHHHH DID YOU KNOW HIS DAD IS AN ARM WRESTLING CHAMP lets say this 100 times today)

and I never heard one joke about Over the Top, jesus F ing Christ, that reference is low hanging fruit, you have a producer or intern be a fake caller and pretend to really be that
little military school gay kid that played Sylvester Stallones gay son in this incredible cinema feature which featured the great Robert Loggia [allegedly] (who had Alzheimer when he played Feech LaMana in The Sopranos)
, or his character is gay (in which case he should have won the Academy Award for that performance)

this story is a little bit of color, not a trope to be beaten like Pat Fitzgerlad, but I guess you play the hits.....college football starts, lets hope this is the end of this tired drivel (tmz sports radio fuck Harvey Levin, Ill take the sportswriters on tv, exhume bert sugar and Jauss, we need them, not this shit)

jeez talk about a dying medium

later
sabu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
sabu wrote:
Ill take the sportswriters on tv, exhume bert sugar and Jauss, we need them, not this shit

^