It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:06 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Beardown wrote:
My guess:

Bernstein: 250k (Probably at his peak he and Terry made 500k each)

Mully: 350k

Haugh: 150k

Larry: 100k

Spiegel: 200k

Parkins: 200k (Spiegel and Parkins will be looking for significant raises next negotiations. Once denied they'll take the 200k again cuz they ain't getting that much doing anything else.

Grote: 60k

Producers: 40k (Which I still think is a great salary for what they do and it's only a 20 hour work week) They all should be uber drivers with the extra time they have in their days.

I know he has seniority, but Mulligan cannot be making 300K...
Spiegs and Parkins should be asking for more, they are top in Chicago. Zero chance Tanny is in 40K, with inflation, I would say the young producers(don't really know names except Shane, I bet 55K), I would say Tanny is hopefully close to six figures for he is excellent at what he does and has probably gotten an annual increase each year.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:24 pm 
1000 CLUB

Maybe Tanny and Dustin Rhodes are making 55k.

Dustin has been a producer there for fucking 30 years, right? He's gotta be one of the oldest radio producers ever. It used to be producers were dumb ass kids in their 20s. They'd either advance in the business or get the fuck out in their early 30s. Usually cuz they get married and their wives are bitching at them to make more money.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:28 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
There was a weird stretch there where Score producers were getting jobs doing public relations for school districts: Adam Harris, Nick Shepkowski, think I'm forgetting one. I don't any AM1000 washouts writing press releases for good old District 23 when I was a kid.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:40 am 

I am perpetually amazed that Jesse is an ESPN insider who even occasionally gets a national appearance. It puts ESPN entire group of experts into perspective.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:46 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Curious Hair wrote:
There was a weird stretch there where Score producers were getting jobs doing public relations for school districts: Adam Harris, Nick Shepkowski, think I'm forgetting one. I don't any AM1000 washouts writing press releases for good old District 23 when I was a kid.

Ben Finfer would be the other one. I can't say I understand why a school district would need a full time PR person.