It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 48  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:28 pm 
1000 CLUB

Dikaia wrote:
Who dugg this thread out of the garbage?

You did and thank you!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

The OG lives on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:19 pm 

So did BigFan ever track IP addresses and bust the OG?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:42 pm 
Ohhh this is priceless...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:38 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Why do redheads always look so fucking geeked out all the time?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:49 am 

I know it will never happen but how fun would it be just to get him back on the air here for a week? SHit would be priceless.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:50 pm 
1000 CLUB

Perhaps a new thread section should be started: A "Hall of Fame thread" section in which only the most memorable threads are placed so they can be easily found to infom all who should follow. This one should be a first ballot selection to that Hall of Fame.

Reading what OG's family did in this thread should be part of the training program for everyone who works in a visible position in the media. Lesson One: This is what you and your family should NOT do when others comment about you on a message board or blog.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Some of us played both sides against the middle.
Ah, guest posting, good times.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:46 am 

Mr. Reason wrote:
Some of us played both sides against the middle.
Ah, guest posting, good times.

Ya I miss guest posting. I even bothering registering for about the first year I was on here.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:32 am 
conns7901 wrote:
I know it will never happen but how fun would it be just to get him back on the air here for a week? SHit would be priceless.

We could always give him the 10-2 shift on the Score :lol:

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:29 am 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Anusface AKA Penisbreath wrote:
OG once went to a frat party and proceeded to roundhouse kick every popped collar in sight. He then drank three kegs and shit on their floor.

It has been rumored that OG's tears can cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

OG does not sleep. He waits.

After much debate, President Truman decided to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima rather than the alternative of sending OG himself. His reasoning? "It was more humane.”

OG sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, OG roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

OG is currently suing NBC, claiming “Law and Order” are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

OG built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, OG met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

OG once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

OG's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodOG could OG if a woodOG could OG wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF OG!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand, he bellowed, "Don't DOPE with OG!" Two years and five months later, he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the blast went deaf.

Filming on location for “Walker: Texas Ranger,” OG brought a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub. Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, OG roundhouse kicked the animal, breaking its neck, to remind the crew once more that OG giveth, and the good OG, he taketh away.

OG was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of "beard". Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus' obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have OG omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths.

To prove it isn't that big of a deal to beat cancer, OG smoked 15 cartons of cigarettes a day for 2 years and acquired 7 different kinds of cancer, only to rid them from his body by flexing for 30 minutes. Beat that, Lance Armstrong.

The chief export of OG is pain.

If you can see OG, he can see you. If you can't see OG, you could be dead in a matter of seconds.

There are no disabled people … only people who have met OG.

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, OG instead decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter he grew a beard.

OG died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him.

OG is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like OG.

OG won 'Jumanji' without ever saying the word. He simply beat the living shit out of everything that was thrown at him, and the game forfeited.

OG can make a woman climax by simply pointing at her and saying "booya".

OG doesn’t shave – he kicks himself in the face.

The only thing that can cut OG is OG.

OG doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

When OG plays Oregon Trail, his family does not die from cholera or snake bites, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you.

OG appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," OG replied, "That's no glitch."

One day OG looked in the mirror and said "No one outstares OG!" He is still there to this day.

When OG's wife burned the turkey one Thanksgiving, OG said, "Don't worry about it honey," and went into his backyard. He came back five minutes later with a live turkey, ate it whole. When his wife asked him how he had done it, he gave her a roundhouse kick to the face and said, "Never question OG."

OG once tried to sue Burger King after they refused to put razor wire in his Whopper Jr., insisting that that actually is "his way.”

OG frequently signs up for beginner karate classes just so he can "accidentally" beat the shit out of little kids.

OG can mathematically make two wrongs equal a right.

Thank you, OG …

:idea: what a thread...what a poster this guy was...too bad he's not on the board any longer...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:15 am 
I can think of no better use for my 1,000 post...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:11 am 

Keep the dream alive, McNown..... :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:13 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
On the OG myspace page his favorite tv show is My Super Sweet 16. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:10 pm 
1000 CLUB

OG's going to be joined by Salisbury.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:13 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Why do redheads always look so fucking geeked out all the time?

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:17 pm 
1000 CLUB

I wonder if this is AFAKAPB:

http://www.classmates.com/directory/pub ... 7026355542

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:37 am 

Wonder if OG likes the stimuli pkg?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:56 am 

Did Webio ever get an offer out for OG ?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:03 pm 

Bump for those who have never read this classic.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Pisa Pizza, Countryside
:lol: I'm 5 pages in and I can't stop laughing, I might be here all night :lol:
god bless you conns!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:05 am 

it's like a movie that keeps repeating itself but you can't get to the end... you know what the haters are going to say and you now what the supporter is going to say yet you can't look away... I've never heard of this guy but he sounds like a complete tool. Highlights: the guest accusing Tall midget of being mac, the imaginary knife fight between bruce silvy and carmen, a friend of the intern say that the OG was a dick the OG promptly asking him who the intern was... anal pennis breath? and the infamous question: what show do you host in a major market?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:55 am 

pizza_Place: Nancy's
Who the heck is "OG"?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:36 am 
670 wrote:
Who the heck is "OG"?

John Kirk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
670 wrote:
Who the heck is "OG"?

I thought it was former Sporting News Radio and ESPN 1000 "SportsCenter" anchor Mike Ogulnick. I believe he left the Chicago market completely to take a job with the Texas Rangers' Radio Network a couple years ago...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Gino's East - Pepperoni & Garlic Deep Dish
OK, I took some time last night and this morning to read through this whole thread...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
Thanks Conns!

Didn't read the whole thing, but it sure seemed like the board was complete anarchy back then. Guest posters, all the variations of OG and an early Good Dophin post. 8)

I really didn't understand why a guy that most people barely know could generate such interest and debate. :?

By the way, why are there Tall Midget and Beardown posters that aren't really them (no post count, avatar,etc..) ? Were they first incarnations of their profiles?

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Ling Ling's Head missed guest posting... :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:12 pm 

Eaglo Jeff wrote:
Thanks Conns!

I really didn't understand why a guy that most people barely know could generate such interest and debate. :?

I'm guessing that there were actually family members and like one fan defending the guy, but I kind of think that there were people who hated him posting as guests to defend him to stir shit up...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:30 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Eaglo Jeff wrote:
Thanks Conns!

Didn't read the whole thing, but it sure seemed like the board was complete anarchy back then. Guest posters, all the variations of OG and an early Good Dophin post. 8)

By the way, why are there Tall Midget and Beardown posters that aren't really them (no post count, avatar,etc..) ? Were they first incarnations of their profiles?

I posted 21,238 as guest. Don't tell Nas though.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 48  Next