It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 48  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:37 pm 
One of your many faults[/quote]

Mike,

Again, I implore you to have enough balls as to sign your name to your posts. You aren't fooling anyone. So I don't like you or your work. Judging by the tone on the board, niether do most of the other posters. My only two questions for you are:

1. Why do you care so much about whether or not we score670.com posters like you?

2. Why don't you just GO AWAY?

Stop posting and concentrate on doing your job better.

I have many faults, I will admit that. But the difference between you and me is that I am not a semi celebrity. You are! If you want me to list all of your faults, we can do that too. Where would you like me to start?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:10 pm 
Finally this thread has run its course. It is obvious from this thread that alot of people like OB and a few people do not like his on air style.

It is time to discuss Finfer, Collins, Witt, and other producers who walk around pissed off , because they can not get on the air.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:11 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Finally this thread has run its course. It is obvious from this thread that alot of people like OB and a few people do not like his on air style.

It is time to discuss Finfer, Collins, Witt, and other producers who walk around pissed off , because they can not get on the air.

OG not OB,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:14 pm 
I hope this thread continues. It's really funny, especially when OG, OB or whatever his name is posts about himself. Cracks me up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:17 pm 
laughing my ass off wrote:
I hope this thread continues. It's really funny, especially when OG, OB or whatever his name is posts about himself. Cracks me up.

I doubt the OG has ever read this board, let alone posted on it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:20 pm 
Firstly, reading the board is all he does. Secondly, he has posted many times, but only once acknowledged it. It was a post he started a few months ago title 'Enough'. The OG was whining because some of our friends were ripping his brother

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:33 pm 
truth wrote:
Firstly, reading the board is all he does. Secondly, he has posted many times, but only once acknowledged it. It was a post he started a few months ago title 'Enough'. The OG was whining because some of our friends were ripping his brother

Don't you think that he is too busy during the day with his broadcast duties and research on the NBA to waste time responding to unsubstantiated criticism and people attempting to communicate like Mac .....tallest midget.

Godd Night

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:36 pm 
Mike has not been fired by management. Therefore, upper management and the sponsors must like him. That is more important then a few crackheads on this board.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:38 pm 
please stop the og.. now wrote:
One of your many faults

Mike,

Again, I implore you to have enough balls as to sign your name to your posts. You aren't fooling anyone. So I don't like you or your work. Judging by the tone on the board, niether do most of the other posters. My only two questions for you are:

1. Why do you care so much about whether or not we score670.com posters like you?

2. Why don't you just GO AWAY?

Stop posting and concentrate on doing your job better.

I have many faults, I will admit that. But the difference between you and me is that I am not a semi celebrity. You are! If you want me to list all of

your faults, we can do that too. Where would you like me to start?[/quote]

Please define a semi celebrity, or is just a concept that you have made up for radio land

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:42 pm 
Mike,

You are a semi celebrity. That means you are on the air, and some people actually know who you are. Most don't though, because you are not a main player on ESPN 1000. Your aren't Mac, Jurko, Harry, Silvy, Carmen, or Hood. That's what a semi celebrity is.

If you need any other definitions, OG, let me know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:45 pm 
please stop og.. now wrote:
Mike,

You are a semi celebrity. That means you are on the air, and some people actually know who you are. Most don't though, because you are not a main player on ESPN 1000. Your aren't Mac, Jurko, Harry, Silvy, Carmen, or Hood. That's what a semi celebrity is.

If you need any other definitions, OG, let me know.

Silvy and Carmen are celebrities? You are kidding arent you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:53 pm 
Please stop the OG bashing! Mike has done nothing to deserve it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:54 pm 
They are more of a celebrity than you, Mike. They are on five days a week doing a show. You are not. Though one of your co-workers posted earlier and said you have made a fuss about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:55 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Please stop the OG bashing! Mike has done nothing to deserve it.

Okay, OG, Mrs. OG, or Brother OG, or whoever you are

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:56 pm 

Anonymous wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
I love OG threads even though I cannot recall ever hearing him.

Another well informed listener!

I'm not a listner. I just like to see you respond to the ripping.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:43 pm 
OG FAN wrote:
truth wrote:

Don't you think that he is too busy during the day with his broadcast duties and research on the NBA to waste time responding to unsubstantiated criticism and people attempting to communicate like Mac .....tallest midget.

Godd Night
No and that is why he is disliked by his co-workers. Look, people don't like his on air persona and voice, get over it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:46 pm 
haha, remember when his wife tracked down an intern or producer that posted about him, and then he thought he was tough by chewing him out, what a loser. I can just picture his whole family having this place as their homepage and hitting refresh every thirty seconds

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:59 pm 
Mike,

Just come on the board and straighten out these low iq posters. They will then go on to their next undeserved target.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:31 pm 

I think it's pretty obvious that the one person who defends OG on this board is just doing so to get a rise out of everyone. It's likely not OG, his wife or brother, it's someone pretending to be an OG fan. Because we all know...there is not a single OG fan in the state.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:35 pm 
That is the whole point. It must be OG, because nobody cares about the dude to the point of all of these defensive posts.

Notice how once OG started on air at 5:30 the OG love stopped. Wait untill after the Bulls post game is over to see OG back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:57 pm 
fools

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:13 pm 
All this talk about poor little Mikie Ogulnick is probably going to his head. He's the Larry David of Chicago radio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:42 am 
We don't love to hate him, we would like for him to leave our radio dial. Anyway when Bulls are done so is this pompous prick. One more point if the only point to his existence is to hear people rip on him just so that he can see people talk about him other than himself he's even more pathetic than I thought.

So lets not talk about him and maybe he will go away forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:52 am 
The only pompous pricks and pathetic people are the ones who are ripping OG.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:31 am 
And Larry David. Let's hope for another season of Curb Your Enthusiasm ... starring Mike Ogulnick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:07 am 
1000 CLUB

As I said, I don't dislike the OG, and I have not joined in on the ripping of him.

But IF all the post that are defending Mike are really from him, then that is pathetic. I don't know if its really him, because I would like to believe that someone who is on the air could shrub this criticism off by thinking "I'm on the air, they aren't, to hell with them," and let that be it.

My opinion. It probably isn't Mike, but it is someone who knows him and/or his close with him, because not one fan would sit here for hours and start name calling and doing eveything possible to defend a radio host (not even Danny Mac fans, or B&B fans would do that... except for KS who is a Mike North fan lol).

To whoever is defending Mike (whether it is the OG or not), just stop posting... the more you post, the more fired up these people will get (and at this point, I don't blame them).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:21 pm 
I am one of the culprits who actually believes that Mike Ogulnick has talent. I am not a family member, just a fan. He deserves better than what I've read on here.
And guess what, knuckleheads? You've thrown your best sucker (yeah, easy to go after a guy when you're not giving your real names) punches at this guy and he's still standing. I gather he'll be around, flourishing mind you, long after your back in Davenport working the drive-through window at Taco John's.
Hey, you no-talent fools -- I don't give a rat's ass if you have a problem with it or if you come back with one of those witty "OG's at it again" comments. Bullies, that's all you are. And the only way to stop a bully is to look him square in the face and say "Bring it on."
Well, bring it on!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:32 pm 
Defends OG wrote:
I am one of the culprits who actually believes that Mike Ogulnick has talent. I am not a family member, just a fan. He deserves better than what I've read on here.
And guess what, knuckleheads? You've thrown your best sucker (yeah, easy to go after a guy when you're not giving your real names) punches at this guy and he's still standing. I gather he'll be around, flourishing mind you, long after your back in Davenport working the drive-through window at Taco John's.
Hey, you no-talent fools -- I don't give a rat's ass if you have a problem with it or if you come back with one of those witty "OG's at it again" comments. Bullies, that's all you are. And the only way to stop a bully is to look him square in the face and say "Bring it on."
Well, bring it on!

Pretty cocky and stupid I might add to challenge others about posting under their real names, when you somehow forgot to do it yourself. I wish the guy well, but he would be better off using his real voice and talking less about himself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:34 pm 
Couldn't have put it better than you did, me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:36 pm 
Wow, me, words of wisdom. Thanks. That set me straight. Hmmm ... I wonder if me and you are the same person?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 48  Next