It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lawrence Holmes' Blog
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

Has a whopping two comments since July 28. Wow - Nostradamus, any internal e-mails about this wonderful blog?

Maybe you feel like stopping by:
http://olympicjen.typepad.com/laurence_holmes_daily_bas

EDIT: Let me clarify something - Larry's been updating this blog every weekday. There are just two comments from readers since July 28. He's writing away - is anybody reading?

Last edited by C_Howitt_Fealz on Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:32 pm 

For once I'm going to come to Holmes' defense, this time of the year is his bread and butter and he's been working full time down in Bourbainnes on the Bears beat. And why are you complaining anywah? Larry's blogs blew chunks, you really wanna see more?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:30 am 
1000 CLUB

Crumbs Krause wrote:
For once I'm going to come to Holmes' defense, this time of the year is his bread and butter and he's been working full time down in Bourbainnes on the Bears beat. And why are you complaining anywah? Larry's blogs blew chunks, you really wanna see more?

Holmes can't update, as you say, his blog, which, blew chunks, on a more regular basis ?

I guess he's too busy telling us that the Bears offense is still unproven, and the defense should more than hold it's own.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:45 am 

Well, if those are the issues during training camp....verbatim as they are, what else do you want him to say?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:35 pm 
1000 CLUB

Crumbs Krause wrote:
Well, if those are the issues during training camp....verbatim as they are, what else do you want him to say?

You said that being at Bears camp was preventing him from updating the blog....I'm saying that really isn't anything news worthy coming out of camp, so why can't he update his blog more regularly ? I'm not going to tell you that what he writes about is going to be ground breaking, but stopping becuase he's at Bears camp is not a good reason...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

Sorry guys, must not have caught my edit:

EDIT: Let me clarify something - Larry's been updating this blog every weekday. There are just two comments from readers since July 28. He's writing away - is anybody reading?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

C_Howitt_Fealz wrote:
Sorry guys, must not have caught my edit:

Thanks for clarifying!