It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fencik/Thayer Gone
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:32 am 

According to Feder's column, Gary Fencik & Tom Thayer are both casualties of budget cuts. I especially enjoyed Fenick's insight and thought he was one of the better experts on sports radio as far as imparting some knowledge. I think MJH should pick him up as a weekly guest ASAFP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

•The latest budget cuts at CBS Radio stations cost four part-time positions last week at sports/talk WSCR-AM (670). They include former Bears and on-air contributors Gary Fencik and Tom Thayer as well as commercial production staffers Joe McArdle and Bob Dayton.

•Jeff Schwartz, who resigned last July as director of operations at ABC-owned ESPN sports/talk WMVP-AM (1000) and "True Oldies" WZZN-FM (94.7), has been hired as a consultant at Newsweb Corp. He replaces Lorna Gladstone, who left after one year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:54 pm 
1000 CLUB

There have been long standing rumors that both Thayer and Fencick are g.ay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

I think Badoosh is Fencick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:39 am 

Fencik has a wife and several children. Although that is not proof of anything I don't think so.

We have discussed Thayer in another thread last year. Dahl has detailed stories that would make him the farthest thing from homo. However, that can be a well placed plant.

Crede has a high maintenance, attractive wife. Also, I don't think he is smart enough to figure out the concept of a beard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:15 am 

If that is true he must have given a raging case of it to Thomas and Ordonez

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:25 am 

Quote:
Friend told me he heard that Crede doesn't really take all that time off for his back. He said he gets herpes flare-ups - no joke. He said that he learnd this from a cop that knew someone in a doctor's office. Not verified, though.

This makes alot of sense. I would not doubt it for a second.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:07 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Panther pislA wrote:
Friend told me he heard that Crede doesn't really take all that time off for his back. He said he gets herpes flare-ups - no joke. He said that he learnd this from a cop that knew someone in a doctor's office. Not verified, though.

Some of us heard about you and Ogulnick. Any truth to that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

Quote:
I only wish Linda S. would weigh in on which players seem Burrito/Scorching to her.

Actually, it would be nice to have Linda chime in. Then the thread either dies or takes a turn in a completely different direction, and we can stop getting total bullshit posts from people like Panther.

I think Panther might be related to Sloan in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

"My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night."

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:10 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
Panther is our official " I heard he's g a y" poster.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:33 pm 

Panther pislA wrote:
Factotum: who is that immense guy behind Boers in that pic? And, is that Mac next to Boers to his left?

That's Jurko. And yes that's Mac.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:33 am 

I may be naive, but why would a herpes flare up make you take several days off....wouldn't he have tell tale mouth sores...wouldn't it be a running joke in locker room of people who shower with him daily.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Love the way i goes from Fencik and Thayer gone to Joe Crede having Herpes Flare Ups. lol

Of course the source, some guy who knew a cop in a Doctors office is pretty solid.

Not trying to make fun of Herpes carriers here, but does it get that bad that you can't play baseball?

Please for the love of god, do not find me a picture. NOBODY wants to see that.

Thayer/Fencik....not gay. Guys, T Thayer and his Island escapades are legendary

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:18 pm 
1000 CLUB

health.yahoo.com

Quote:
The first-time (primary) outbreak of HSV often starts with painful itchy blisters on the penis or on the vulva (the area surrounding the opening of the vagina). The blisters rupture and turn into oozing shallow sores that take up to 3 weeks to heal. A primary outbreak may also include flulike symptoms, such as fever, headache, and muscle aches; painful urination; and abnormal discharge. However, most people who become infected with HSV have no symptoms, or the symptoms are so mild that they do not recognize that they are infected. The incubation period—the time from exposure to genital herpes until the primary outbreak of infection—is 2 to 14 days.

After the primary outbreak, the herpes simplex virus remains in the nerve cells below the skin in the area where the sores first appeared. The virus becomes inactive, causing no symptoms. In most people, the virus becomes active from time to time, traveling from the nerve cells to the skin and causing repeated blisters and sores (recurrent outbreaks).

Sores from recurrent outbreaks usually heal faster and are less painful than those from the primary outbreak. However, genital herpes infections can be severe in people with impaired immune systems, such as people infected with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Factors such as stress, illness, a new sex partner, or menstruation may trigger recurrent outbreaks.