It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
sinicalypse wrote:
as i've said before, if i don't win this thing there is obviously a conspiracy against me. i was told that i was like a shining beacon of hope compared to the rank and file at the first one.... and this really isn't coming from a place of ego.... i know sports, i'm personable, and i've studied radio academically over the last ~6 years (once i got a sirius satellite radio and could listen to old stern along with that first year where he cared)

oh yeah and i've listened to the score for like ~2+ hours a day on average since the late 90s, and before that whenever my dad was driving around in the car. WHO DO DO YOU WANNA GET WITH THE SINGAPORE CANE LIGHT 'EM UP?!?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Curious Hair wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Who won this one? Was this the Steven Berger Experience?

Yes, it went McDoink, Maya Gavin, ramblin' shithead, Steven Berger. It's the Dutch-elm-diseased branch of the Bernstein tree.

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Who won this one? Was this the Steven Berger Experience?

Yes, it went McDoink, Maya Gavin, ramblin' shithead, Steven Berger. It's the Dutch-elm-diseased branch of the Bernstein tree.

:lol:

That is f-ing hysterical.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:00 am 

TenFootMidget wrote:
Q.Bovifs wrote:
TenFootMidget wrote:
Good luck to any of you actually trying out for a host gig this year. You won't win, though.

Are you saying that there is an active agenda in place to shun Boardmembers?

Oh, not at all. I was half-kidding. There are actually two or three of you that aren't completely spiteful internet bullies and actually have a constructive thought in your heads [cue "You don't have a thought in your head, TenFootDbag" -esque brilliant response by someone]. I encourage anyone who's interested to actually try out. Honestly, after the initial tryout last year, I walked away thinking I had no chance of hearing back from The Score, so don't sell yourselves short.

And Mr. Reason, yes, most of you most likely make more money at your jobs than I do writing for 670thescore.com; hence me still working two other jobs. I also don't define myself by how much money I make doing what I enjoy. Certainly I wouldn't be a teacher if that were true. But if that's how you get your sense of self-worth, congrats.

And Q., I agree with Bernstein on some things and disagree on others. If you equate the times we agree with kissing ass, equate using correct grammar and not sounding willfully ignorant with kissing ass, or merely equate anyone Bernstein doesn't hate with being an ass-kisser, I can't help you there. You seem to forget, too, that I haven't called in since getting the writing gig and have maybe sent the show two emails, so I don't know what opportunities to even kiss ass you're referencing.

I love you all. Be well.

bump

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:05 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Why?

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:26 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Nas wrote:
Why?

it's still impressive 4 years later how he's able to type all that with bernsteins cock in his mouth at the same time

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:30 am 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Has July ever commiserated with Maya Gavin?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:32 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Did they really call this "The PepsiMax Score Search Presented By Buffalo Wild Wings" or was I doing some kind of Infinite Jest bit? Guess I can't blame 'em, nowadays they'd be lucky to get one sponsor for an event, and the event certainly wouldn't be to give anyone a job.

I miss Dave In Champaign. He should come back.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:52 am 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
billypootons wrote:
Nas wrote:
Why?

it's still impressive 4 years later how he's able to type all that with bernsteins cock in his mouth at the same time

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:45 am 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
That thread was pretty great.

I wish some of those posters still posted here.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:17 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
This thread made me seek out Baffoe's twitter and it looks like he quit the site 18 months ago and no one noticed.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:29 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
This thread made me seek out Baffoe's twitter and it looks like he quit the site 18 months ago and no one noticed.

Or cared.

Fuck Baffoe.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:31 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Or cared.

Fuck Baffoe.

^

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8