It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: she outta here
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

Lauren Selby has resigned her position as national sales assistant to pursue another opportunity. Lauren has done a tremendous job at WSCR & we wish her all the best. Lauren's last day will be Monday October 30th.

Dan Richman
G.S.M.
WSCR Score Sportsradio
454 N Columbus - 670
Fax (312) 245-6143
E-mail dbrichman@cbs.com

Flagship of the World Champion Chicago White Sox

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:31 am 

Somebody at WSCR: please tell Super Fan Dan that October has 31 days if she's working until "the end of the month." Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:41 am 
1000 CLUB

Dude, she gave 2 weeks notice. It has nothing to do with the end of the month.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:47 am 

Punky - You got me. I apologize to you & Superfan Dan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:28 pm 
1000 CLUB

ladies & germs / her last day is now friday the 27th / super fan dan apparently took "2 week notice" literally / but she wants out sooner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:56 pm 

Nostro, if I can call you Nostro, I assume you really do work at the Score? As you get these Emails and memos all the time, how have you not been busted yet by some top dogs? I read your stuff and love it, but I gotta say if you worked for me I would can your ass.

Is WBBM on the Same Email? or CKG?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:50 am 
1000 CLUB

yep / and b96 / and us99 / and xrt / and 104 / the whole friggin' cbs family loves to tell us all their news & how great they're doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:16 pm 
1000 CLUB

nostradamus wrote:
yep / and b96 / and us99 / and xrt / and 104 / the whole friggin' cbs family loves to tell us all their news & how great they're doing.

feel free to mix it in

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:12 am 
1000 CLUB

okay ducky: here's some corporate for ya:

10/19/06
This afternoon we announced a settlement with the Office of the New York Attorney General ending a two year investigation into alleged payola practices at a few of our stations. The settlement avoided litigation to the benefit of our employees and shareholders.
Almost all of the Attorney General's assertions focused on the conduct of a few employees in one of our markets.  The employees’ actions in 2004 were inconsistent with  our longstanding, internal policies and were uncovered and investigated by CBS RADIO on its own, prior to the AOG’s inquiry. Upon learning of their actions, immediate disciplinary action was taken, including termination in one case.
The Attorney General found no evidence, and has made no allegations or findings, of any involvement by CBS RADIO corporate management in any improper conduct of any kind.  It’s also important for you to know that as part of this settlement, CBS RADIO does not admit to any liability or violation of law , and does not subscribe to the OAG's allegations or findings. 
CBS RADIO’s policies prohibiting payola are clear. Conduct on the part of our employees which is not in compliance with these business practices will not be tolerated.  We will be restating and enhancing our policies in connection with this settlement and you can expect additional communication and clarification from the office of our General Counsel, Leventhal Senter & Lerman, in the near future.  I know I can count on all of you to carefully follow these guidelines.
Thank you.
Joel Hollander

you can also try: www.cbsupdate.cbs.com or webmail.cbs.com
or we also get: CBS Radio Digital Media Group Weekly Newsletter
and if that's not enough we get a daily thing called "IKE Radio News" - the I stands for Infinity radio but I can't remember what K & E represent.
Lastly, all the Chicago stations can "mass email" each other. By the time you read through all the crap - half your day is gone!