It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45679 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 460, 461, 462, 463, 464, 465, 466 ... 1523  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:11 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
FavreFan wrote:
Quote:
Julie DiCaro‏Verified account
@JulieDiCaro

Imagine the coolest Chicago neighborhoods with lakes scattered throughout them and less traffic. That's Minneapolis.

:lol: :lol:

I'm not gonna pretend to be an expert on Minneapolis but I'm pretty sure it's not Chicago with more lakes and less traffic.

I've heard bad things about traffic around the Cities. But as far as being very white and pathologically obsessed with where you went to high school, then I guess you could call it "the coolest Chicago neighborhoods."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:35 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Curious Hair wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Quote:
Julie DiCaro‏Verified account
@JulieDiCaro

Imagine the coolest Chicago neighborhoods with lakes scattered throughout them and less traffic. That's Minneapolis.

:lol: :lol:

I'm not gonna pretend to be an expert on Minneapolis but I'm pretty sure it's not Chicago with more lakes and less traffic.

I've heard bad things about traffic around the Cities. But as far as being very white and pathologically obsessed with where you went to high school, then I guess you could call it "the coolest Chicago neighborhoods."

The fucking bars close at midnight. Not world class.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:04 pm 
Minneapolis is not remotely close to being like Chicago.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Drag's
If you're the type of person who internalizes governmental incompetence it's definitely a better option. Probably the best run state & metroplex in the whole country.

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:10 am 

pizza_Place: Tafdes
She's trolling...

Julie DiCaro‏Verified account @JulieDiCaro

Real men and women don't leave Twitter. They stay here and complain about it incessantly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
So She dressed her kid in a jersey of a racist Russian? Did she not throw a fit along with cuckfo about his 4 year old comments on who he wouldn't bang?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

The 600 pounds of bullshit show is now on. 350 for Julie and 250 for the lovely Maggie

Maggie Hendricks Retweeted

Tonight on the show, @JulieDiCaro and @maggiehendricks will discuss the terrifying state of the #Bulls. Be afraid.
--------
In the first minute of this abortion of a show, they announced it is a "crazy pants time in Chicago sports. LOL
I have since PTFB and none of you should waste a second, it will go done hill/

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:55 pm 

Score is doomed wrote:
In the first minute of this abortion of a show, they announced it is a "crazy pants time in Chicago sports.

The Bulls and Blackhawks had epic bacon fails, they can't understand how the White Sox are even a thing, and no one on this nothingburger can literally even. Yaaaas. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
I ran screaming from it while I heard the opening talk of them being on energy drinks to stay awake. Yep, I was out.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:25 pm 

Does Julie understand that wine nights and the like...are marketing events aimed at women? That's what marketing is.

Market more to females! STOP marketing to females!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:28 pm 

Oh. Nevermind.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Once properly funded, Mary Craig's dick will be shrunk to the point of no return or cut off at the source.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:38 pm 

Holy hell, this is peak "I've got nothing to really complain about, so better make something up."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:47 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:

Does Julie understand that wine nights and the like...are marketing events aimed at women? That's what marketing is.

Is there a Domestic Abusers team?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:49 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:

The funny part is that earlier in the article, this...thing, noted how awful baseball can be when it reduces women to little more than the hour-glass figure caricature. It then proceeds to reduce baseball players—many of whom are young minorities—to a violent, criminal caricature.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:09 pm 
1000 CLUB

Dear Julie and your pussy followers,
We have read your stupid, whiny complaints and consider you and your SJW followers
to be a blight on society and hope you all kill yourselves and NEVER EVER come in person to a game, any game that takes
people who care to play. We don't need nor want assholes like you to even watch our product, because we don't care about you or
your dumbass causes.
PS tell Goff and Bernstein to fuck off too.

Sincerely,

NFL
NBA
MLB
NHL
the world

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Oh. Nevermind.

Ok, JLN, I took the bait. First tweet I saw:

Mary Craig‏ @marymcraig Apr 23

In case any of you also want to display your frustration with God Bless America in monetary form, I've made a site: God Bless America Relief

She's donating fifty cents to some sort of Syrian refugee fund each time she hears the "jingoistic" song "God Bless America" in a baseball stadium. "These displays mask the devastation caused by American military action, currently with respect to Syrian refugees," she says.

I might agree with her on a lot of that, and if not agree, then sympathize. But the situation is a little more complicated than jingoism and imperialism. And if you want to pray in public--i.e., show the world that you stand on the path of righteousness--find a less smug way to do it (there are options) or pray in private.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:24 pm 

formerlyknownas wrote:
Oh. Nevermind.

Ok, JLN, I took the bait. First tweet I saw:

Mary Craig‏ @marymcraig Apr 23

In case any of you also want to display your frustration with God Bless America in monetary form, I've made a site: God Bless America Relief

She's donating fifty cents to some sort of Syrian refugee fund each time she hears the "jingoistic" song "God Bless America" in a baseball stadium. "These displays mask the devastation caused by American military action, currently with respect to Syrian refugees," she says.

I might agree with her on a lot of that, and if not agree, then sympathize. But the situation is a little more complicated than jingoism and imperialism. And if you want to pray in public--i.e., show the world that you stand on the path of righteousness--find a less smug way to do it (there are options) or pray in private.

It's also pretty fallacious reasoning to go from playing a stupid song at baseball games to condoning killing civilians with drone strikes—you can like America, both living in the country and being a citizen of it, without also liking collateral damage. Time spent standing for the song would not be time spent quietly contemplating American military action in the Middle East and its impact on the geopolitical region. Furthermore, it is unlikely that anyone in attendance at these games would be able to do something, with immediate effect, to stop what this thing believes is wrong, even if they wanted to and weren't busy singing along to a song.

This is, again, just another one of these intellectual lightweights wanting to be seen making an issue about themselves and their supposed virtue for internet points.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:33 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Does 5 fire things mean it's good? :spiderman:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Frank's Pizzeria
Listen, you shitheels, these brave women are trying to effect positive change and all you can do is tear them down. If God existed why should he bless America? Because the mediocre white men who have been in charge have subjugated women, Muslims, and People of Color? Yeah, I'm sure you fuckfaces want to bless that. I'm not even sure why I'm trying to explain this to you as the collective IQ of the members of this shithole is probably only a few points higher than mine.

Last edited by Quad City Pete on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's

This is, again, just another one of these intellectual lightweights wanting to be seen making an issue about themselves and their supposed virtue for internet points.

Yeah, this is problem. I mean, I'm glad it's not just two or three percent of people who actively get to make and share knowledge, but a certain rigor has been lost as knowledge has become democratized. Or people confuse information with knowledge, or the mistake personal opinion for a nuanced argument which offers some sort of evidence and attempts to analyze their own biases or leave windows open for disagreement.

It's like they know what their conclusions are before they start writing, which is pretty much the opposite of what writing is for (well, besides communication).

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:54 pm 

Quad City Pete wrote:
Listen, you shitheels, these brave women are trying to effect positive change and all you can do is tear them down. If God existed why should he bless America? Because the mediocre white men who have been in charge have subjugated women, Muslims, and People of Color? Yeah, I'm sure you fuckfaces want to bless that. I'm not even sure why I'm trying to explain this to you as the collective IQ of the members of this shithole is probably only a few points higher than mine.

That kind of humble-brag wrapped in a vulgar insult is pitch-perfect QCP.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:

The funny part is that earlier in the article, this...thing, noted how awful baseball can be when it reduces women to little more than the hour-glass figure caricature. It then proceeds to reduce baseball players—many of whom are young minorities—to a violent, criminal caricature.

So if women baseball fans are offended by women specific marketing, isn't what is left "marketing" in general which is actually what they want ? :scratch: :scratch:

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:32 pm 

Any comment yet on McEnroe saying Serena Williams would be like the 700th ranked player on the men's tour?

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:38 pm 

Quad City Pete wrote:

That kind of humble-brag wrapped in a vulgar insult is pitch-perfect QCP.

"mediocre white men" brought it home. Whoever's behind this mult is mainlining Left Twitter for the cause.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:41 pm 

Drunk Squirrel wrote:
I ran screaming from it while I heard the opening talk of them being on energy drinks to stay awake. Yep, I was out.

Isn't this show on Saturday afternoons? Even in my deepest piece-of-shit days, I've been alert and ambulatory by 3 in the afternoon.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
conns7901 wrote:
Any comment yet on McEnroe saying Serena Williams would be like the 700th ranked player on the men's tour?

He's not wrong . Hell, McEnroe could probably beat her right now .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:02 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
conns7901 wrote:

He's not wrong . Hell, McEnroe could probably beat her right now .

Agreed but figured that rile up her and her followers.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Curious Hair wrote:
Drunk Squirrel wrote:

Isn't this show on Saturday afternoons? Even in my deepest piece-of-shit days, I've been alert and ambulatory by 3 in the afternoon.

Was mid to late afternoon. Right after Cubs post game. Yeah. That's like prime energy time for me. Well, that and 3:30 in the morning when I can't get back to sleep. DAmn I'm getting old

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45679 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 460, 461, 462, 463, 464, 465, 466 ... 1523  Next