It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45869 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 1529  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Julie's friend says something that Julie has done in the past, completely forgets what she literally JUST SAID:

Quote:
Julie DiCaro ‏@JulieDiCaro 54m54 minutes ago
Julie DiCaro Retweeted Parker Molloy
I agree, but I did this with Schilling and Cardale Jones. So.Julie DiCaro added,
Parker Molloy @ParkerMolloy
Few things are as sad as men who screen cap pages of people who've blocked them to hold up like trophies. Congrats! You're insufferable!

Parker Molloy ‏@ParkerMolloy 40m40 minutes ago Chicago, IL
@JulieDiCaro Fair enough!

Julie DiCaro ‏@JulieDiCaro 42m42 minutes ago
@ParkerMolloy In my defense, both times I got blocked for calling them out for shitty statements about women.

Remember kids, it's OK to hold men and women to different standards, so long as men are at the standard that results in more ridicule and shame.

It's funny that they consider it a point of pride to "call out" collegiate or professional athletes who say things they disagree with as if the athlete gives their comment more than 10 seconds of consideration.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Is that Parker Molloy a relative of Spiegs?

Last edited by denisdman on Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:29 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Tad Queasy wrote:
Julie's friend says something that Julie has done in the past, completely forgets what she literally JUST SAID:

Quote:
Julie DiCaro ‏@JulieDiCaro 54m54 minutes ago
Julie DiCaro Retweeted Parker Molloy
I agree, but I did this with Schilling and Cardale Jones. So.Julie DiCaro added,
Parker Molloy @ParkerMolloy
Few things are as sad as men who screen cap pages of people who've blocked them to hold up like trophies. Congrats! You're insufferable!

Parker Molloy ‏@ParkerMolloy 40m40 minutes ago Chicago, IL
@JulieDiCaro Fair enough!

Julie DiCaro ‏@JulieDiCaro 42m42 minutes ago
@ParkerMolloy In my defense, both times I got blocked for calling them out for shitty statements about women.

Remember kids, it's OK to hold men and women to different standards, so long as men are at the standard that results in more ridicule and shame.

It's funny that they consider it a point of pride to "call out" collegiate or professional athletes who say things they disagree with as if the athlete gives their comment more than 10 seconds of consideration.

The real irony is that whole concept of "calling out" is the same kind of "abuse" that they are constantly whining about. I don't like your ideas so I'm gonna bash you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:32 pm 

Jorr let's be honest. The concept of civilized discourse is out the window. We certainly see it in our national politics where it has turned into a name calling contest. We see it in nearly every discussion on a social issue whether it be allowing trannies in bathrooms of their choice, gay marriage, or free speech on campuses. If you don't agree with me, then there is inherently something wrong with you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
denisdman wrote:
Jorr let's be honest. The concept of civilized discourse is out the window. We certainly see it in our national politics where it has turned into a name calling contest. We see it in nearly every discussion on a social issue whether it be allowing trannies in bathrooms of their choice, gay marriage, or free speech on campuses. If you don't agree with me, then there is inherently something wrong with you.

Classic Rando...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
The worst thing is kids are learning this and quick. Any altercation, disagreement, difference of opinion, or somebody just being a dick is bullying. And it must be stopped! It permeates everything and every aspect at all times.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:39 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
The bullying crybaby shit they get from school. Kids these days being pussies they get from no score keeping soccer. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:47 pm 

pittmike wrote:
The bullying crybaby shit they get from school. Kids these days being pussies they get from no score keeping soccer. :lol:

I would say that kids are pussies because they play soccer. But then again, I can't stand that sport.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:50 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
denisdman wrote:
pittmike wrote:

I would say that kids are pussies because they play soccer. But then again, I can't stand that sport.

I didn't want to go that hard. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
denisdman wrote:
pittmike wrote:

To be fair, that sport is a bitch on the legs...any simple motion of going for a ball can blow a knee, pop an ankle, break a leg. The concept of soccer being a soft sport is really a tired old myth precipitated by xenophobic, backwards, "tough guys".

The no-score-keeping crap in any sport is really what makes kids become so soft that any criticism is considered "bullying". Participation trophies, et al...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:58 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Participation trophies

THAT'S THE PARENTS

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:02 pm 

I'll bet Parker Molloy's OkCupid profile is a real hoot.

She's transgendered and had a "violence advisory" placed against her by the Trans Violence Tracking Portal. :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parker_Marie_Molloy

Controversy

On March 2, 2014, Molloy was interview by Chicagoist[24] concerning Piers Morgan's interview with Janet Mock[25] and the death of Anne Vanderbilt,[26] allegedly resulting from an article posted on Grantland.[27]

On March 18, 2014, Molloy wrote an article titled "RuPaul Stokes Anger With Use of Transphobic Slur" at The Advocate.[28] The article and others[29] discussing the use of the alleged slur sparked a conversation about its use by RuPaul and others.[30] Molloy was criticized by prominent transgender activists Calpernia Addams,[31][32] Justin Vivian Bond,[33] Andrea James,[34] Our Lady J,[35] and RuPaul,[36] as well as drag artist Alaska, a former contestant on RuPaul's Drag Race, who made a parody video depicting Molloy being shot in the head.[37]

Molloy's position was supported by Logo TV, the network airing RuPaul's Drag Race, which apologized for the use of transphobic language[38] and by GLAAD.[39] Molloy was supported in an open letter, drafted by Zinnia Jones and signed by Sarah Brown, Fallon Fox, Christina Kahrl, and over 350 other transgender people, against what they perceived as personal attacks by Addams and James.[40][41]

Parker Molloy was briefly suspended from The Advocate, after her heated exchange with a fellow trans activist was published, where Molloy told her to "drink bleach",[42] which resulted in Trans Violence Tracking Portal, an online watchdog that seeks to protect the trans community, placing a "violence advisory" against her.[43] Molloy returned to the magazine in October 2014[44] but definitely parted ways with The Advocate in December 2014.[45]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
[23] I'm [24] having [25] trouble [26] following [27] that [28] . [29]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:07 pm 

Tad Queasy wrote:
I'll bet Parker Molloy's OkCupid profile is a real hoot.

She's transgendered and had a "violence advisory" placed against her by the Trans Violence Tracking Portal. :lol:

"Ugh, men" indeed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:08 pm 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
denisdman wrote:
pittmike wrote:

To be fair, that sport is a bitch on the legs...any simple motion of going for a ball can blow a knee, pop an ankle, break a leg. The concept of soccer being a soft sport is really a tired old myth precipitated by xenophobic, backwards, "tough guys".

The no-score-keeping crap in any sport is really what makes kids become so soft that any criticism is considered "bullying". Participation trophies, et al...

Boyd, I have a completely irrational hatred of soccer. It is a direct reaction to people who tell me I should like it because "the rest of the world does". That argument actually comes up with a lot with things like taxes and national health care. I don't want the United States to be like everyone else in the world.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:12 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Boyd, I have a completely irrational hatred of soccer. It is a direct reaction to people who tell me I should like it because "the rest of the world does". That argument actually comes up with a lot with things like taxes and national health care. I don't want the United States to be like everyone else in the world.

I don't really care if you like it or not. That's not my thing. I find the idea of considering it to be a "soft" kind of pathetic and disrespectful, though. I don't like basketball, but I can respect the ability.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:13 pm 

denisdman wrote:

Tying soccer into fuck-you-I-got-mine-ism wasn't an expected turn.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:13 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
i played soccer competitively from 8-21. its not even fun to play and is an even more awful sport to watch.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
KDdidit wrote:

That page was definitely edited (hell, created) by Molloy or someone close to her. No way any random Wiki editor is going to go into great detail about a beef between RuPaul and a transgendered activist from Manhattan, Illinois.

The part about her telling another trans-activist to "drink bleach" is hypocrisy gold, though. She should be reminded of that daily.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:16 pm 

I've got some buddies and we all drink bleach. You know we practice what we preach.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:17 pm 

KDdidit wrote:

That page was definitely edited (hell, created) by Molloy or someone close to her. No way any random Wiki editor is going to go into great detail about a beef between RuPaul and a transgendered activist from Manhattan, Illinois.

The part about her telling another trans-activist to "drink bleach" is hypocrisy gold, though. She should be reminded of that daily.

@ZeroSafety

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:17 pm 

hnd wrote:
i played soccer competitively from 8-21. its not even fun to play and is an even more awful sport to watch.

I played as a kid in AYSO all the way into D3 college soccer. It's fun to play and is a great sport to watch.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:19 pm 

I may have almost been beaten to death during 1st hour sophomore gym class for repeatedly and I mean repeatedly failing to understand the offside rule.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:19 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
I may have almost been beaten to death during 1st hour sophomore gym class for repeatedly and I mean repeatedly failing to understand the offside rule.

It is a dumb rule.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:20 pm 

Oh....this Parker person is just a peach:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:22 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
KDdidit wrote:
hnd wrote:

I played as a kid in AYSO all the way into D3 college soccer. It's fun to play and is a great sport to watch.

more context = i'm fat now

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:23 pm 

hnd wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
hnd wrote:

more context = i'm fat now

That's why I play softball now and not soccer anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
ok this version of the dicaro thread DESERVES to be pruned (in my best score meatball voice.... TALK LESS SOCCER!)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Parker also wishes he had a peach :pumpkin: .

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:26 pm 

billypootons wrote:
ok this version of the dicaro thread DESERVES to be pruned (in my best score meatball voice.... TALK LESS SOCCER!)

I read that in Rozner's version of meatball voice.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45869 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 1529  Next