It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45924 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407 ... 1531  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Regular Reader wrote:
JLN, I sincerely doubt that many NBA viewers think twice about Beadle's politics, except as it may be convenient for MANY in their forced arguments.

That is an incredibly convenient, on top of completely unverifiable, point to make. Do you believe there isn't such a thing as a conservative NBA fan?

Quote:
Arguing on behalf of an entitled feeling bitch like Steele is something of a loser.

What does it matter if she's entitled? She expressed dismay with a progressive movement, and coincidentally found herself in a reduced role despite filling two kinds of quotas. Is that not curious to you?

Quote:
LeBatard is what he is, but he's also fairly self-deprecating and generally fair. I'll point to his remarks after Hernandez' death where he basically said he'd shed no tears over an amoral piece of crap.

Disliking a convicted murderer means you're fair, now? :roll:

Quote:
I think that what it really comes down to is that MANY are bothered by the reality that the broadcasters are expressing their understanding of and influence by others of a different culture. And that that is apparent in the broadcast of all of the major sports even including hockey.

Sure, that's part of it. I remember around '07-'08 maybe, people giving Tony Reali shit for keeping his Ash Wednesday...thing, or whatever...on during his shows, and you can forget about the reaction to the first SportsCenter-Deportes crossover during Latin heritage month. But what I won't denigrate people for is not tuning into the newest pandering 6PM SportsCenter. They play dominoes with Ice Cube, for the love of God, if that's not a "take this thick, veiny culture down your throat, America" from ESPN, then what is?

Quote:
And no one really cares about Spain or Fagan...or Keith Law.

Hundreds of thousands of people follow them on twitter, and they are all, respectively, on national television weekly. Come on, dude. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
god you're like Brick in a parallel universe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:46 pm 

Bagels wrote:

Does that mean you're in this parallel universe with me, or that I'm in this universe with you, from a parallel universe of my own?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
The fact that the first example JLN can come up with is the Beadle-Steele swap shows how weak his entire case is. Lots of minorities hate Beadle too and have ever since she made a spectacle of herself over Mayweather while being an apologist for Steve Austin and the WWE.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:54 pm 

ZephMarshack wrote:
The fact that the first example JLN can come up with is the Beadle-Steele swap shows how weak his entire case is.

Because that's not fallacious reasoning, like, at all. :roll:

Quote:
Lots of minorities hate Beadle too and have ever since she made a spectacle of herself over Mayweather while being an apologist for Steve Austin and the WWE.

The fact that she gets promoted after taking Mayweather to the woodshed in a fit of hypocritical outrage only bolsters my point that ESPN rewards those further toward the left.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:58 pm 

can you try and use the eye roll less please

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:59 pm 

Bagels wrote:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Bagels wrote:

Does that mean you're in this parallel universe with me, or that I'm in this universe with you, from a parallel universe of my own?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:02 pm 

ZephMarshack wrote:
The fact that the first example JLN can come up with is the Beadle-Steele swap shows how weak his entire case is.

Because that's not fallacious reasoning, like, at all. :roll:

Quote:
Lots of minorities hate Beadle too and have ever since she made a spectacle of herself over Mayweather while being an apologist for Steve Austin and the WWE.

The fact that she gets promoted after taking Mayweather to the woodshed in a fit of hypocritical outrage only bolsters my point that ESPN rewards those further toward the left.

Steele's hardly been demoted though since she's getting a national radio show. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one who requested to leave the NBA show since the people constantly calling her self-hating are far more likely to be watching the NBA than listening to her radio show with Greenberg.

And no, Beadle's promotion hardly constitutes any endorsement of left politics since anyone who takes such politics seriously sees how full of shit she is, and as I noted above, the people happiest about Steele being replaced don't like her either.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
What's this between Beadle and Merriweather?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:09 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:

You know how Julie was with Aroldis Chapman? Imagine that outrage on steroids.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:10 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:

Beadle (and to a lesser extent Rachel Nichols) used the entire buildup to Mayweather-Pacquiao to promote herself as an enemy of domestic violence and the one person with the courage to keep it real about Mayweather's transgressions. She even got a gig on Lampley's boxing show despite no real history in the sport. This is despite the fact that she's long been a fan of WWE (a corporation with a far more systematic history of the mistreatment of women) and claimed Austin was her favorite wrestler for ages and has goofed off with other people with histories of domestic violence on her show like Tyson.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:31 pm 

Bagels wrote:

Good advice for MANY on this board

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:36 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
FavreFan wrote:
Bagels wrote:

I'm going to go with "talk to the hand".

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:38 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
JLN, I sincerely doubt that many NBA viewers think twice about Beadle's politics, except as it may be convenient for MANY in their forced arguments.

That is an incredibly convenient, on top of completely unverifiable, point to make. Do you believe there isn't such a thing as a conservative NBA fan?

Quote:
Arguing on behalf of an entitled feeling bitch like Steele is something of a loser.

What does it matter if she's entitled? She expressed dismay with a progressive movement, and coincidentally found herself in a reduced role despite filling two kinds of quotas. Is that not curious to you?

Quote:
LeBatard is what he is, but he's also fairly self-deprecating and generally fair. I'll point to his remarks after Hernandez' death where he basically said he'd shed no tears over an amoral piece of crap.

Quote:
I think that what it really comes down to is that MANY are bothered by the reality that the broadcasters are expressing their understanding of and influence by others of a different culture. And that that is apparent in the broadcast of all of the major sports even including hockey.

Sure, that's part of it. I remember around '07-'08 maybe, people giving Tony Reali shit for keeping his Ash Wednesday...thing, or whatever...on during his shows, and you can forget about the reaction to the first SportsCenter-Deportes crossover during Latin heritage month. But what I won't denigrate people for is not tuning into the newest pandering 6PM SportsCenter. They play dominoes with Ice Cube, for the love of God, if that's not a "take this thick, veiny culture down your throat, America" from ESPN, then what is?

Quote:

Hundreds of thousands of people follow them on twitter, and they are all, respectively, on national television weekly. Come on, dude. :roll:

:lol:

Your entire argument is unverifiable

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:48 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Bagels wrote:

You'll feel differently when I get them to feature a bloodshot eye roll ya pothead.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:51 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's

I would guess that they are few in number. I know the true movement conservatives of Wisconsin vastly prefer college hoops to the Bucks, except when Scott Walker wants to give the Bucks' owners corporate welfare.

Hey, check this out:
NHL fans: Bernie
NBA fans: Hillary
NFL fans: Trump
MLB fans: Jeb!/Marco/Kasich

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:55 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Your entire argument is unverifiable

Credit to WfR: http://www.deeprootanalytics.com/2017/0 ... n-viewers/

Quote:
But is there data to support the notion that Republicans are turning off ESPN as the network ramped up its political commentary during the 2016 election and beyond?

Deep Root Analytics specializes in local television measurement by segmenting the population into political, advocacy and commercial groups and matching those segments into observed TV viewership data via set-top boxes and smart TV data. This allows Deep Root to produce customized ratings and indices for every program and daypart on broadcast and cable TV – including data on ESPN’s viewership among loyal Democrats and Republicans.

We analyzed viewership data in a large media market in a swing state (Cincinnati, OH) for the entirety of 2015 and 2016. Also, to control for any changes in partisan identification between 2015 and 2016, Deep Root Analytics analyzed viewership among the same audiences across both years.

In our analysis, a clear trend emerges: ESPN’s viewership in this key swing state market became less Republican during 2016.

Specifically, in 2015, the ESPN audience on average skewed Republican across all dayparts, ranging from 12% more Republican (Early News, Late Fringe, Overnight) to 21% more Republican than Democratic (Early Morning).

In 2016, every daypart on ESPN became less conservative, with Daytime being only 2% more Republican than Democratic, while Late Fringe and Overnight programming became 10% and 12% more Democratic than Republican – a 22 and 28 point shift, respectively.

The same is true across other ESPN properties. ESPN2 skewed Republican across most dayparts in 2015; in 2016 all dayparts skewed Democratic. Every daypart also switched on ESPN News from 2015 to 2016.

ESPNU was the only network that retained its mostly Republican audience. ESPN Deportes – the network’s Spanish language channel – became even more Democratic in 2016 than it already was in 2015.

Totally unverifiable.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:11 pm 

Totally unverifiable.

traded in the eyeroll for a laugh i see

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
I heard SJWs/Libtards caused the heroin epidemic.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:17 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:

I thought that was a trickle down of the Reagan administration's widespread distribution of crack in urban centers in the 80's.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:19 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I can't tell whether JLN is, like me, a devoted hater of shitlibs, or actually on the right. Now I know how Hillary Men feel.

sjboyd0137 wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

I thought that was a trickle down of the Reagan administration's widespread distribution of crack in urban centers in the 80's.

That's unverifiable.

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Bagels wrote:

Totally unverifiable.

Turn that frown upside-down.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
leashyourkids wrote:

Weed caused it. Gateway drug, or something hurr durr.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:22 pm 

Chus wrote:
Bagels wrote:

Totally unverifiable.

Turn that frown upside-down.

I find I have to be the sad clown...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:24 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
I can't tell whether JLN is, like me, a devoted hater of shitlibs, or actually on the right. Now I know how Hillary Men feel.

I'm a lot closer to Dave Rubin than I am certified right-wingers.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:24 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

That's unverifiable.

I'm sure some conspiracy nut addressed it, but I don't care enough to look. I'm just being a dick.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:26 pm 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

That's unverifiable.

I'm sure some conspiracy nut addressed it, but I don't care enough to look. I'm just being a dick.

I know. I'm mocking.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Tafdes
This fairytale continues to EVOLVE!!!

Julie DiCaro‏Verified account @JulieDiCaro 17h17 hours ago
More
The guy with the dilute sample goes AFTER the guy accused of sexual assault because NFL.

Alex Gervasi‏Verified account @AlexontheMic
yes. Wow. She allegedly touched his back. This throws out EVERYTHING.

Julie DiCaro‏Verified account
@JulieDiCaro

Replying to @AlexontheMic @Lucky1Trey
I partied with my rapist before and AFTER he raped me.
[/b]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45924 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407 ... 1531  Next