It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:31 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45680 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516 ... 1523  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:55 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
City of Fools wrote:
the real issue (and I'm not a guy who's trying to flirt) is that very few women agree on what exactly constitutes flirting.

One woman's annoying flirting is another woman's polite conversation.

You can tell if they like flirting by what they are wearing.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
rogers park bryan wrote:
denisdman wrote:
before I say her hair looks nice or that is a great outfit.

You had mad game, denis

Funny how you can say "you have a great smile" and that's okay, but you can't say "you have nice tits" without major repercussions. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
rogers park bryan wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
City of Fools wrote:
the real issue (and I'm not a guy who's trying to flirt) is that very few women agree on what exactly constitutes flirting.

You can tell if they like flirting by what they are wearing.

She's was just askin for me to ask her about the weather. If she didn't want to make small talk, she wouldn't be wearing those sensible heels on the elevator.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
this discussion needs input from the 2 or 3 board members who might be women

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:03 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
billypootons wrote:

I don't freak out when flirted with at work.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:04 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
City of Fools wrote:

Yeah. The venue matters too. If you are a "stranger" or a "co-worker" though you would be best served to not flirt. Have a normal conversation and maybe one day(or hour if you are ladies man jason88cubs) then more can happen.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:04 pm 

Darkside wrote:
billypootons wrote:

I don't freak out when flirted with at work.

#metoo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:05 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Do you really think your wife or daughter wants a stranger coming up to them and flirting?

Are you in an arranged marriage?

I just don't know how you meet women otherwise. Do we have to have mutual friends introduce us first? Do I need to befriend the woman before I say her hair looks nice or that is a great outfit.
It's a little different if you are at a party or a bar or other social setting designed for meetups like that but if your first interaction with any woman is flirting with her then you are doing it wrong and probably a creep.

That's kind of an odd thought. People meet at all different kinds of places and someone has to make the first move. I don't think the embryonic stages of relationships should be limited to taverns. In fact, probably best that they aren't.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:07 pm 
Site Admin

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
City of Fools wrote:

Yeah. The venue matters too. If you are a "stranger" or a "co-worker" though you would be best served to not flirt. Have a normal conversation and maybe one day(or hour if you are ladies man jason88cubs) then more can happen.

Maybe we have different definitions for flirting. Flirting is done within the context of "normal" conversations. What do you think flirting means? Sticking your tongue down her throat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:08 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
City of Fools wrote:

Hold on to your monocles but Here's a shocker to those that have met me, Iwas never much of a ladies man. I've had several conversations with female friends who were questioning me why I was flirting with their friend and then just ignored her after she showed interest. I had to say "I didn't know I was flirting!! I was just having a conversation and then moved on with my life." Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go thru life.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:09 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
That's kind of an odd thought. People meet at all different kinds of places and someone has to make the first move. I don't think the embryonic stages of relationships should be limited to taverns. In fact, probably best that they aren't.
I'm not saying you should never talk to a woman outside of a bar. I'm saying that if you are a "stranger" or "co-worker" don't start with the flirting in the beginning. That's it. It is possible to have a normal conversation with a woman.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:10 pm 
Site Admin

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
City of Fools wrote:

Hold on to your monocles but Here's a shocker to those that have met me, Iwas never much of a ladies man. I've had several conversations with female friends who were questioning me why I was flirting with their friend and then just ignored her after she showed interest. I had to say "I didn't know I was flirting!! I was just having a conversation and then moved on with my life." Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go thru life.

You were totally flirting with that chick as you were both gobbling McNuggets. Donspiracy was oblivious. That's probably why he won.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:10 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
City of Fools wrote:

Maybe we have different definitions for flirting. Flirting is done within the context of "normal" conversations. What do you think flirting means? Sticking your tongue down her throat?
If there are things I would say to a woman but not to you in a "normal" conversation then it is flirting.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:12 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
City of Fools wrote:

You were totally flirting with that chick as you were both gobbling McNuggets. Donspiracy was oblivious. That's probably why he won.

I think you're thinking of WZ, wasn't he the one doing all the flirting that night? Waitresses two at a time like Fredo in Vegas!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's

But Julie couldn't comment on Boobgate because she didn't even work at the station when it happened, you guys.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
JLN will at least comment on Julie's dumb tweets. All jason83bears can do is shitpost her timeline word for word.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:35 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
JLN will at least comment on Julie's dumb tweets. All jason83bears can do is shitpost her timeline word for word.

Have you ever bedded a woman after an hour?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:38 pm 

For posterity, here is Julie's actual "CAN I JUST WATCH SPORTS WITHOUT STUPID POLITICS?!" tweet in image form.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

Have you ever bedded a woman after an hour?

With the vast resources and winning stragegies of the reddit PUA community anybody should be able to.

Also for posterity, here is a collection of tweets wherein Julie makes fun of people who don't want politics in their sports consumption:

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Does she want to watch sports or Golden Knights hockey? I'm confused.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:43 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
She probably watched the Golden Knights game because now they have a Subban.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Did anyone call in and ask her what she thought of the recent WNBA finals? My guess is she didn’t watch a second.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Coalfire
I dipped my sack in my coworkers tea. Can confirm flirting at work doesn’t work.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:04 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
City of Fools wrote:

I think you're thinking of WZ, wasn't he the one doing all the flirting that night? Waitresses two at a time like Fredo in Vegas!

I was as hot as the Cubs lineup in October. But good times. I couldn't look at McNuggets for years after that and I wasn't even in the contest.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:31 pm 

I'd love to take another crack at it with Don not icing me and forcing me to drink beer beforehand and that coward FF actually showing up. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Hank Scorpio wrote:
I'd love to take another crack at it with Don not icing me and forcing me to drink beer beforehand and that coward FF actually showing up. :lol:

If it was at Katie O's you would've done it for sure.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
i remember when i was in junior high we were on a field trip to the Thompson Building downtown. Cant exactly remember why, but the majority of the time spent between meals was used up riding the elevators and just walking around. Anyways, it was on one of these elevator trips i learned that some dudes are just creeps.

there was 5 of us in the elevator. me and a buddy, two dudes in suits and a young blonde in a not overly sexy business attire with a skirt and blouse. Law and Order courtroom, but a little sexier.

out of nowhere the woman turns around on a dime to this 1990s randy spears looking scumbag (hell, might have been him) and puts a finger in his face and tells him "Knock it the fuck off or she'll knock him the fuck out." This dickhead just grins and says "Oh, sorry. its a crowded elevator." it wasnt. plenty of room. dude was trying to cup her ass with his hand and got grabby.

total piece of shit. the lady apologized to us for her language. that has always made me feel bad. i like to think adult me would've broken the guys hand and then walked away to disappear into the crowd.

but yeah, elevators are a den of vice.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:14 pm 

SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:
i remember when i was in junior high we were on a field trip to the Thompson Building downtown. Cant exactly remember why, but the majority of the time spent between meals was used up riding the elevators and just walking around. Anyways, it was on one of these elevator trips i learned that some dudes are just creeps.

there was 5 of us in the elevator. me and a buddy, two dudes in suits and a young blonde in a not overly sexy business attire with a skirt and blouse. Law and Order courtroom, but a little sexier.

out of nowhere the woman turns around on a dime to this 1990s randy spears looking scumbag (hell, might have been him) and puts a finger in his face and tells him "Knock it the fuck off or she'll knock him the fuck out." This dickhead just grins and says "Oh, sorry. its a crowded elevator." it wasnt. plenty of room. dude was trying to cup her ass with his hand and got grabby.

total piece of shit. the lady apologized to us for her language. that has always made me feel bad. i like to think adult me would've broken the guys hand and then walked away to disappear into the crowd.

In before....

Julie would never fit in an elevator with 5 other people

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:16 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
rogers park bryan wrote:
SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:

In before....

Julie would never fit in an elevator with 5 other people

True :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45680 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516 ... 1523  Next