It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475 ... 1538  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:

They're right. As we said earlier in this thread, I can't believe she begged for money to go on a trip for an award show. I can't believe people gave her money. She should be embarrassed.

Hey Julie, save the "Go fund me" for important stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:53 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Baaaad coupla days for Julie:

~NEGATIVE EIGHTY-THREE~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's

I don't think Julie or her sycophants realize just how easily such a tweet could have come from her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:50 pm 

Julie DiCaro your whole style is chump

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Curious Hair wrote:

So Julie is following Michael Rapaport. Does she know who just hired him to do a podcast?

Heck he's one of the most frequent guests on PMT and is officially on their "Mount Rushmore of recurring guests"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:22 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

So Julie is following Michael Rapaport. Does she know who just hired him to do a podcast?

Heck he's one of the most frequent guests on PMT and is officially on their "Mount Rushmore of recurring guests"

How quickly you've assimilated PMT knowledge is a liiiiiiiiitle scary. You should consume Dr. Ken's and my podcast with that fervor. Buy local, son.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

How quickly you've assimilated PMT knowledge is a liiiiiiiiitle scary. You should consume Dr. Ken's and my podcast with that fervor. Buy local, son.

I do listen to Dr Ken's podcast, I had a lot of comments on the Star Trek ranking he did with W_Z

What is your podcast? I work from home so I have plenty of opportunities to listen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:41 am 

pizza_Place: Duck Dynasty
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
"They all suck" is why it either is misogyny or comes off as really close to it. Imagine saying that about all females in virtually any other profession.

I should say all of those currently on air do suck, there may be good ones who haven't broken through yet, but the current crop isn't doing them any favors.

Name 1 current person who qualifies as "good"

I can point to several who are awful, once again starting with "Roger Clemens is in George's box!"

It's like you can't call a spade a spade anymore. All this political correctness has gone haywire. I can't say what I want anymore without being call anti-woman, a homophobe, racist. If I want to say all women suck at broadcasting and shouldn't call games, why is that wrong? Truth hurts.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Apparently hung up on a caller because she wasn't capable ( didn't know who it was :lol: ) of discussing the Cubs first round draft pick this year .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:35 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
Apparently hung up on a caller because she wasn't capable ( didn't know who it was :lol: ) of discussing the Cubs first round draft pick this year .

But she is a BIG Cubs fan! Leave her alone, you are mean!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:47 pm 

Last summer, Julie openly wished to again be running a website dedicated to rating the bulges of male swimmers, among other things.

Last edited by Juice's Lecture Notes on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:48 pm 

Also, reality has apparently ceased to exist. Or at least, reality makes you sexist:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:02 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's

Last summer, Julie openly wished to again be running a website dedicated to rating the bulges of male swimmers, among other things.

The coverage isn't also Islamaphobic and transphobic? Sounds like a poorly researched article.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:04 am 

pizza_Place: world famous

You just know what these "writers" look like. Don't have to even look anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:13 am 

Franky T wrote:

You just know what these "writers" look like. Don't have to even look anymore.

Wasn't that when she tweeted that her drooling over male Olympians isn't the same thing as the constant sexism women face everyday ? :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:41 am 

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:46 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
What a fucking clown. I'm amazed anyone is still in her corner after seeing her exhibit how full of shit she is.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
It's OK to do something wrong as long as some other group does it more often than your group does.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:09 pm 

You guys all know about that law that was passed that says women aren't allowed to play baseball and are forced into softball after age 12 right ?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:16 pm 

Ronny Cedeno has managed to cash major league paycheck for the last 10 years so I'm going to say no. What fucking terrible takes she has to try and equate men and women athletically .

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:18 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
I would believe that.

Tim Tebow is pretty athletic.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:22 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
I would believe that.

I'll venture a guess to say there isn't a woman on the planet who is as good at baseball as even Tebow .

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:24 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
badrogue17 wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
I would believe that.

I'll venture a guess to say there isn't a woman on the planet who is as good at baseball as even Tebow .

Or a man.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:39 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
Ronny Cedeno has managed to cash major league paycheck for the last 10 years so I'm going to say no. What fucking terrible takes she has to try and equate men and women athletically .

Every single facet of baseball is predicated on identifying, tracking, and predicting the motion of a small object often times moving at more than 90 miles an hour.

In other words, the area of brain function in which female brains have been shown to be deficent relative to male brains, by a significant margin.

Julie is, once again, willfully ignoring the realities of human physiology because her politics tell her to.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:42 pm 

She stages the hypothetical perfectly because even if you stuck an elite softball player in the majors and watched her fail to hit .100 (the Jess Mendoza Line?), you can argue that she's been conditioned only to excel at baseball's sister sport through years of patriarchy and has been permanently set up to fail. A woman could play baseball in the bigs, but we'll never know for sure because of systemic oppression that exists precisely because they could play baseball in the bigs! By my own logic I just proved my own point.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:44 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
She stages the hypothetical perfectly because even if you stuck an elite softball player in the majors and watched her fail to hit .100 (the Jess Mendoza Line?), you can argue that she's been conditioned only to excel at baseball's sister sport through years of patriarchy and has been permanently set up to fail. A woman could play baseball in the bigs, but we'll never know for sure because of systemic oppression that exists precisely because they could play baseball in the bigs! By my own logic I just proved my own point.

:lol: The Jess Mendoza line .

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:51 pm 

fwiw, Hayley Wickenheiser is considered the best woman ever to play hockey and she topped out at the second tier of the Finnish league. (Manon Rheaume had her preseason games with the Bolts, but that was more stunt than stint.) I think it'd be about the same with baseball: take one of those girls who kicks boys' balls in at the LLWS and send her through college/organized baseball and she probably cracks Double A but also maybe not. Julie forgets that apparent piece of shit Ronny Cedeno with his mere .289 on-base percentage was probably a golden god of baseball to everyone who saw him until he got to the pros, just like anyone else. Pro sports isn't like working in a cubicle farm, it's not just a job you take up and get lost in. You don't get to be the starting shortstop for the Oakland A's because your frat brother's uncle owns the team.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:28 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
The only way a woman ever makes the majors is if she is a pitcher, a junk baller with a nasty knuckle ball, curve ball, slurve, heater in the high 70's.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:38 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Curious Hair wrote:
fwiw, Hayley Wickenheiser is considered the best woman ever to play hockey and she topped out at the second tier of the Finnish league. (Manon Rheaume had her preseason games with the Bolts, but that was more stunt than stint.) I think it'd be about the same with baseball: take one of those girls who kicks boys' balls in at the LLWS and send her through college/organized baseball and she probably cracks Double A but also maybe not. Julie forgets that apparent piece of shit Ronny Cedeno with his mere .289 on-base percentage was probably a golden god of baseball to everyone who saw him until he got to the pros, just like anyone else. Pro sports isn't like working in a cubicle farm, it's not just a job you take up and get lost in. You don't get to be the starting shortstop for the Oakland A's because your frat brother's uncle owns the team.

No way could any group of women make the minors with regularity. Maybe once-in-a-generation freak talents with lots of testosterone, but that's it. The athletic gap between men and women is vastly underrated.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:12 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
312player wrote:
The only way a woman ever makes the majors is if she is a pitcher, a junk baller with a nasty knuckle ball, curve ball, slurve, heater in the high 70's.

Meet Jess Mendoza, she loves tossing junk and playing baseball.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475 ... 1538  Next