It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45678 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519 ... 1523  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:02 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
I think what most of us are referring to would be women who consider a cat call or unsolicited compliment to be harassment.

A catcall is definitely harassment. But how traumatic is some idiot whistling at you, really? An unsolicited compliment? I would suggest not acting as if a gift is a burden.

Obviously this place is almost all guys and this would be a better conversation if Boilermaker Rick hadn't run all the women off the board. But I'll ask the guys here, have you ever been rejected by a woman? #metoo. How did that feel? Do you think it was more or less traumatic than the time your wife's boss got drunk at the company Christmas party and drunkenly squeezed her ass?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:04 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
I think what most of us are referring to would be women who consider a cat call or unsolicited compliment to be harassment.

A catcall is definitely harassment. But how traumatic is some idiot whistling at you, really? An unsolicited compliment? I would suggest not acting as if a gift is a burden.

Obviously this place is almost all guys and this would be a better conversation if Boilermaker Rick hadn't run all the women off the board. But I'll ask the guys here, have you ever been rejected by a woman? #metoo. How did that feel? Do you think it was more or less traumatic than the time your wife's boss got drunk at the company Christmas party and drunkenly squeezed her ass?

You may have hit on why Rick is a posting champion of woman in society as well as the biggest detractor of the JDC thread.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:08 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

I should have worded that better.

I guess my larger point is that rape and catcalling are very far apart and trying to group them into the same seems to almost be insulting to rape victims.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:08 am 

I walked into a gas station a couple years ago, the lady behind the counter whistled at me and winked at me when i looked at her. I can join the movement since i was harassed as well. #metoo

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:09 am 

pittmike wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

You may have hit on why Rick is a posting champion of woman in society as well as the biggest detractor of the JDC thread.
Um....

Does no one in this thread have any self awareness?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:05 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Brick had every right to show Spaulding to her place before he ran her off the board.

Next thing you know she's going to want shoes and a job outside of her home.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
RFDC wrote:
I walked into a gas station a couple years ago, the lady behind the counter whistled at me and winked at me when i looked at her. I can join the movement since i was harassed as well. #metoo

Did.Not.Happen.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Bagels wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Did.Not.Happen.

It is Missouri...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:30 pm 

:lol: it very much happened.

I still love me some bagels

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:32 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza hut
Julie DiCaro‏Verified account @JulieDiCaro 54m54 minutes ago

It's funny to me how much man babies are bothered by my appearance. I could be a serial killer, and they'd still be like "You're also fat!"

---Only white striaght men can be serial killers though

Julie DiCaro‏Verified account @JulieDiCaro 14h14 hours ago

Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake.

--was this what she was saying last night in bed?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:47 am 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
my wife is a #metoo but is not public about it. there wasn't rape but just inappropriate forced touching.

one time we were both walkign through the streets of chicago and in front of us were two girls. construction guys were setting up those walkway scafolding things and pulling poles off a truck as we walked by. one of those guys looked at them briefly, looked at us i nodded,he nodded. end of interaction. We had to listen to one of the girls in front of us talk about how incensed she was that she was RAPED with his eyes. and literally went on and on and on. once we sat down, i could tell my wife was ...something was up. she was a bit peaved at those girls and basically blamed that kind of behaviour on why more people don't take these things seriously.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:49 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
hnd wrote:
my wife is a #metoo but is not public about it. there wasn't rape but just inappropriate forced touching.

one time we were both walkign through the streets of chicago and in front of us were two girls. construction guys were setting up those walkway scafolding things and pulling poles off a truck as we walked by. one of those guys looked at them briefly, looked at us i nodded,he nodded. end of interaction. We had to listen to one of the girls in front of us talk about how incensed she was that she was RAPED with his eyes. and literally went on and on and on. once we sat down, i could tell my wife was ...something was up. she was a bit peaved at those girls and basically blamed that kind of behaviour on why more people don't take these things seriously.

Nice of you to QCP and go public with it. #youtoo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:31 am 

she talks about it. she volunteers and helps people work through their stuff while also workign through her own. when i mean not public i mean she doesn't publish it like it a badge of honor on FB.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:37 am 

hnd wrote:

does she watch Game of Thrones?

Not trying to be a dick but your suggestion of hypocrisy on Lena Headey's story struck me as pretty fucking crazy.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
My wife had a #metoo that she kept private. She was date raped about 10 years ago, but we ended up getting married so I think that's considered ok kinda like getting grandfathered out of something.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:20 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
you're the worst shakes... :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
shakes wrote:
My wife had a #metoo that she kept private. She was date raped about 10 years ago, but we ended up getting married so I think that's considered ok kinda like getting grandfathered out of something.

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:18 pm 

shakes wrote:

I didn't know that a close buddy in college had a kid at the time. I met his son when has about two or three. I then said something like, "Wait, didn't did you say that your girlfriend graduated high school last year?" A moment paused and then I shouted, "Statutory!" He was embarrassed and nervous. It's OK because they got married as well and had another kid.

The son graduated college by now. I assume that he knows that his dad is a rapist.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
stinkfist wrote:
shakes wrote:

I didn't know that a close buddy in college had a kid at the time. I met his son when has about two or three. I then said something like, "Wait, didn't did you say that your girlfriend graduated high school last year?" A moment paused and then I shouted, "Statutory!" He was embarrassed and nervous. It's OK because they got married as well and had another kid.

The son graduated college by now. I assume that he knows that his dad is a rapist.

We've been over this a few times with teachers and students, but I think most states have an exception when by age differential of the child and adult. If your buddy was within a few years of her, then it probably wasn't statutory rape. Five years difference in IL, it appears:

"Aggravated sexual assault for sexual penetration by an offender under age 17 with a victim under age 9.

Predatory criminal sexual assault of a child for sexual penetration by an offender age 17 or older and a victim under 13.

Criminal sexual abuse is sexual penetration with (1) an offender under age 17 and a victim between ages 9 and 17 or (2) a victim between ages 13 and 17 and an offender less than five years older.

Aggravated criminal sexual abuse is sexual penetration with a victim between age 13 and 17 by an offender at least five years older. "

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:05 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
hnd wrote:

Not trying to be a dick but your suggestion of hypocrisy on Lena Headey's story struck me as pretty fucking crazy.

no my wife doesn't watch game of thrones. she began reading the books back in the mid 2000's. we both did and she was done after she felt like martin enjoyed writing rape scenes a bit too much.

pointing out the hypocrisy of not just women but also men who care so much about the allegations or they themselves have been victims but can't wait to get a role in "art" that basically peddles it as normal i certainly don't think is that "fucking crazy"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
hnd wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
hnd wrote:

no my wife doesn't watch game of thrones. she began reading the books back in the mid 2000's. we both did and she was done after she felt like martin enjoyed writing rape scenes a bit too much.

pointing out the hypocrisy of not just women but also men who care so much about the allegations or they themselves have been victims but can't wait to get a role in "art" that basically peddles it as normal i certainly don't think is that "fucking crazy"

Hold on a second, does that mean if I play a murderer in a movie I can't be against actual murderers? Or a brutal, maniacal dictator, etc.?

Is Anthony Hopkins not allowed to decry serial killers?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:14 pm 

hnd wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
hnd wrote:

It's a show set in a far less evolved time (midievil) and the ones doing the raping are still villains so I dont think they make it seem normal.

I think that's our disconnect. I really dont dig the "yea you're a victim but you're not perfect" type thinking

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
rogers park bryan wrote:
set in a far less evolved time (midievil)

That explains India and parts of the Middle East.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:34 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
RFDC wrote:

When I was a year or two out of college our department went out for the department XMas party after work at a couple bars and a group of us ended up at a diner. A woman who was in my department, around 30 years old, started rubbing my thigh and told me that "we could have some fun together". She was a notorious partier. She bragged about dating some guy that was still in college. She kept a picture of the kid in her office.

I guess I was harassed. I didn't really think much of it other than it was a memorable story.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:58 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
When I was a year or two out of college our department went out for the department XMas party after work at a couple bars and a group of us ended up at a diner. A woman who was in my department, around 30 years old, started rubbing my thigh and told me that "we could have some fun together". She was a notorious partier. She bragged about dating some guy that was still in college. She kept a picture of the kid in her office.

I guess I was harassed. I didn't really think much of it other than it was a memorable story.

I can see her whispering in your ear: "I know Tony Eason well......very, very well."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Tafdes
Peoria Matt wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:

I can see her whispering in your ear: "I know Tony Eason well......very, very well."

Who names their cock Tony Eason?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Her twitter is locked, what happened?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:55 pm 

billypootons wrote:
Her twitter is locked, what happened?

Barstool fans proving they aren't lowlife dbags crying because they didn't get their way.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Il-Forno in Deerfield
The Barstool show was canceled on ESPN. So their sycophants are going after her. I think? I don't understand I'm just a caveman and I don't understand your social media ways.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Safe Space!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45678 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519 ... 1523  Next