It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45868 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438 ... 1529  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:50 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Julie trying to tell a joke about the women's lipstick did not go over well at all. Very awkward.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:52 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
spmack wrote:
Julie trying to tell a joke about the women's lipstick did not go over well at all. Very awkward.

The result of being a humorless twat

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:45 am 

:lol: :lol: WHY DONT THEY TARGET A SEPULTURA CONCERT?

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:50 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
These people have to be trolling at this point, right?

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:53 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
badrogue17 wrote:

I don't know what that woman is talking about. Every report I have seen or heard about this has mentioned that the concert was primarily attended by young women/girls.

It almost makes you think that some people who follow the Islamic faith might not have the most favorable view of women. But, that can't be true.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:54 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
badrogue17 wrote:

By a probable radical Muslim. But they won't acknowledge how radical Islam considers women to be second-class and gays deserving to be killed.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:58 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
You just knew Julie would come through by RT'ing the worst take of the event and completely missing the point that the ideology she apologizes for is based upon misogyny.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:02 pm 

Well here's another equally ridiculous thought she agrees with , hence the retweet. I must've missed where women are denied the chance to play baseball .

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:30 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
You just knew Julie would come through by RT'ing the worst take of the event and completely missing the point that the ideology she apologizes for is based upon misogyny.

Apparently you need a little wearing the hijab is empowering education, mister .

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:57 pm 

I'm listening to the 2nd part of the 1st episode....this thing is bad. I didn't want to pile on for the sake of piling on, but it doesn't sound like there was much "production" to this. Sounds like DiCaro just called up people and said "stay near the phone, I'm gonna call you to talk about "stuff".

Something that I don't know that she realizes, is that she doesn't have a "good voice", if that makes sense. She needs to go to ICB or whatever they are calling it and work on her voice skills. That was always my gripe against DiCaro is that she's not very polished and should not have been given prime time to work on her skill. I think Rosen realized that which is why she got relegated to weekend graveyard shifts.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:05 pm 

DiCaro doesn't have much of a personality, or at least it does not convey very well in her speech.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:27 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
Well here's another equally ridiculous thought she agrees with , hence the retweet. I must've missed where women are denied the chance to play baseball .

I've long said that as the strong feminist I am that womens sports should not exist.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Regarding the Manchester bombing, I think Julie is most upset that there are 20 less girls out there who could pin her son in wrestling.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
badrogue17 wrote:

I guess this idiot didn't hear about the massacre at the Bataclan Theater, where the Eagles of Death Metal were in concert.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:08 pm 

shakes wrote:
Regarding the Manchester bombing, I think Julie is most upset that there are 20 less girls out there who could pin her son in wrestling.

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Julie back doing updates during the daytime, today she had Matty's old time slot pickup up midway through S&P.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:05 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
How many days will it take for her to feel comfortable enough to put her bare feet on a communal desk again?

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:02 pm 

pizza_Place: billss
spmack wrote:
I'm listening to the 2nd part of the 1st episode....this thing is bad. I didn't want to pile on for the sake of piling on, but it doesn't sound like there was much "production" to this. Sounds like DiCaro just called up people and said "stay near the phone, I'm gonna call you to talk about "stuff".

Something that I don't know that she realizes, is that she doesn't have a "good voice", if that makes sense. She needs to go to ICB or whatever they are calling it and work on her voice skills. That was always my gripe against DiCaro is that she's not very polished and should not have been given prime time to work on her skill. I think Rosen realized that which is why she got relegated to weekend graveyard shifts.

During that podcast you could tell she was congested, so why not postpone it?

Her regular voice kills because she has some weird cadence where one sentence ends on a high, the next one low. It's annoying.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

spmack wrote:

I think with drinky quitting, they'll give her the afternoon update shift. So she'll be back in days. Zack has been doing it since drinky quit. But she did it today. Eventually Zack will be at Bears training camp and then at Halas Hall every day. Doing his Bear beat.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:34 pm 
1000 CLUB

Money is tight, they will use every part time guy/girl they have. No rush for a fulltime
replacement to read updates. It is a silly job, not anything important.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:37 pm 
1000 CLUB

Score is doomed wrote:
Money is tight, they will use every part time guy/girl they have. No rush for a fulltime
replacement to read updates. It is a silly job, not anything important.

True. But before drinky quit they gave full time shifts to Joe and Drinky. Joe would lap into the midday show. Drinky would do the last few updates of the midday show into the afternoon show.

So they did cut out a 3rd person by doing that. They might give it to Julie. But her demotion in the first place might mean Mitch wants to force her out. He has to be regretting that hire. He did it cuz of Bernstein's "Boob" thing. Had to prove the SCORE loves women. But he had no idea what he was getting into with her.

Mitch, if you feel you have to hire a girl, hire a spunky fun-loving one. Not somebody that hates the world.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

she is incapable of working everyday. she is a lazy, self entitled c***, that will self implode.
when that happens, I hope they clear out the neighborhood, because when that fucking whale blows buildings
will fall. :D

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

Score is doomed wrote:
she is incapable of working everyday. she is a lazy, self entitled c***, that will self implode.
when that happens, I hope they clear out the neighborhood, because when that fucking whale blows buildings

She was working every day for the midday show for at least a year.

But she can't work with B&G. Although those guys have been careful recently about being PC. They do say some shit every now and then that would offend her.

You notice that not only doesn't Bernstein talk about hot women and boobs anymore, he also no longer makes fun of fat people. That's because Julie is there. But Mitch is scared that he might slip.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:55 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beardown wrote:
Score is doomed wrote:

She was working every day for the midday show for at least a year.

But she can't work with B&G. Although those guys have been careful recently about being PC. They do say some shit every now and then that would offend her.

You notice that not only doesn't Bernstein talk about hot women and boobs anymore, he also no longer makes fun of fat people. That's because Julie is there. But Mitch is scared that he might slip.

Julie isn't a woman. She is a full time feminist pig. Fuck her with your dick. Chain her in your basement.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:34 pm 

Quote:
Julie DiCaro‏Verified account
@JulieDiCaro
Hey Ladies (and allies): We need to make sure Wonder Woman has a huge opening weekend, so plan on seeing it right out of the gate!

Take a stand! See Wonder Woman? How stupid can she be. This is a big budget Hollywood movie not some cause. This idiot does not show up to any of the marches. Starts a Go Fund Me for her One Act "charity", and now is going to do her part by going to the movies.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:49 pm 

Jesus, they did this same shit with Ghostbusters last year. Be a woke ally and give! your! money! to! multinational! corporations! They have the minds of children.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
Quote:
@JulieDiCaro
Hey Ladies (and allies): We need to make sure Wonder Woman has a huge opening weekend, so plan on seeing it right out of the gate!

Take a stand! See Wonder Woman? How stupid can she be. This is a big budget Hollywood movie not some cause. This idiot does not show up to any of the marches. Starts a Go Fund Me for her One Act "charity", and now is going to do her part by going to the movies.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:53 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Curious Hair wrote:
Jesus, they did this same shit with Ghostbusters last year. Be a woke ally and give! your! money! to! multinational! corporations! They have the minds of children.

I saw Elektra twice on opening weekend.

I thought this problem was solved.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:59 pm 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
Quote:
@JulieDiCaro

:lol:

Lucy (@LucyLibLuvsLife)
5/24/17, 4:26 PM
@JulieDiCaro Is there a GoFundMe to send me ladies and allies that are less fortunate to see it? Or are those just for dresses and makeup?

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:07 pm 

These dumbshit comic book movies are made almost explicitly for the international (read: Chinese) market, hence the plots and dialogue written at a third-grade level to avoid anything remotely abstract or controversial. Whether some handful of women and sits-to-pees on Twitter goes to the movie on opening weekend doesn't amount to shit. It's almost sadder to think that Julie is smart enough to realize this, but goes along with it anyway to derive the sense of belonging and validation that come from Twitter.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45868 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438 ... 1529  Next