It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:12 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1517, 1518, 1519, 1520, 1521, 1522, 1523 ... 1539  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Peqouds
Who needs some good humor? Best part is July talking about the fifty best things people put in their butt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITJfnQ9tALY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
brucester001 wrote:
Who needs some good humor? Best part is July talking about the fifty best things people put in their butt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITJfnQ9tALY

Quote:
"I was a fan of Deadspin from its 'iteration.'" This was one of their editors!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:14 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... yf7EhhM6EJ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Weird, but seeing people dunking DiCaro is always fun.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:31 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Yeah it’s too bad you dont have an outlet to impart what I’m sure it would be a nuance to take on that Image

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:38 am 

she had an outlet to cry out that she had no outlet.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:43 am 

Instead of writing at Deadspin, she could startup the website ThreeSpins. Everything comes in threes- three errors per article, three portions per meal, three insulin shots per hour, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:50 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
“I've got to say that one of the most unmooring things about being the target of trolls is this fictional person they've created that there's no resemblance to who you are.“

Really?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:21 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
denisdman wrote:
Instead of writing at Deadspin, she could startup the website ThreeSpins. Everything comes in threes- three errors per article, three portions per meal, three insulin shots per hour, etc.

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:22 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
312player wrote:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://nypost.com/2024/03/12/media/barstools-dave-portnoy-drinks-champagne-to-celebrate-fall-of-deadspin/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwj7se-ehvKEAxWwCTQIHRvvCf0Qg-AKKAB6BAgTEAE&usg=AOvVaw1jLBqupm4-2yyf7EhhM6EJ

I wonder what this does to her lawsuit.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:37 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Seacrest wrote:
312player wrote:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://nypost.com/2024/03/12/media/barstools-dave-portnoy-drinks-champagne-to-celebrate-fall-of-deadspin/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwj7se-ehvKEAxWwCTQIHRvvCf0Qg-AKKAB6BAgTEAE&usg=AOvVaw1jLBqupm4-2yyf7EhhM6EJ

when you buy a company do you inherit the lawsuits too?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:44 am 

billypootons wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
312player wrote:

everything I’ve seen written about what will happen to the “blackface“ kids lawsuit says that when a company buys the existing company, they are on the hook for all debts and liabilities so yes it’s going to have to go forward. I’m guessing they’ll just pay her out along with the kid as well

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:03 am 

billypootons wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
312player wrote:

It typically depends on how the deal is structured and what indemnification if any is provided by the seller. If the buyer only takes the assets, like intellectual property, then the subsidiary and its liabilities like litigation remains with the seller. If they buy the whole company, then typically those would move over to the buyer.

The seller will almost always purchase what is called a run off policy, which provides insurance coverage for six years after the close date. Typically insurance is going to take care of the majority of the problem. JDC’s claim would have been noticed to the current insurance carrier.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:00 pm 

“ and then one of those trolls called me fat!!!
Yeah me too !!!
“ and then one of those trolls called me ugly!!!
Yeah me too !!!
“ and then one of those trolls said I was bad at my job!!!
Yeah me too !!

Sounds like a fun group to be a part of

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:52 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
badrogue17 wrote:
Yeah me too !!!
Yeah me too !!!
Yeah me too !!

Modern "Liberalism" 101:

1: Poke, poke, poke at people.

2: Get punched in the mouth.

3: Cry like a victim.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:53 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
How does it escape her that if everyone is an asshole, maybe you're the asshole.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:10 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Yeah me too !!!
Yeah me too !!!
Yeah me too !!

Modern "Liberalism" 101:

OMG why are the Aaron Rodgers stans coming at me ????

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:10 pm 

Against my better judgment, I'm going to respond to this, because I'm tired after YEARS of seeing people reference a caricature of me that bears no resemblance to who I actually am. You all have created someone to hate who doesn't even exist. And while I have spent years ignoring it, all I've found is that every year, more and more people believe it.
I was a competitive gymnast, tumbler, and trampolinist(?) from the time I was 2 years old until I was 16, when I got a devastating ankle injury. After that, I moved into competitive diving in high school. During that same time, I played volleyball and soccer - Varsity soccer for three years. I continued to play soccer in college on the school's club team, because we didn't have a woman's varsity soccer team at that point. I have coached girls and boys soccer, as well as my son's baseball team. When the baseball dads didn't believe a mom could contribute to coaching as the kids got older, I kept stats and convinced them to stop shaming the kids for walking. I have much much more experience with women's sports than any of the men who jump into my comments to tell me that I don't.
As for contributing to society, I clerked for the United Nations Centre for Human Rights in school. I was a public defender and represented criminal defendants who didn't have the ability to hire a private attorney. I represented battered women in getting orders of protections and divorces from their abusers. I represented sexual assault victims. I moved into private practice where I continued to represent, for prices that probably put me out of business, women who were in abusive marriages. I left law because the injustices and minutae of abuse were destroying my soul, not because I was a "failed lawyer."

As a journalist, I've tried to be true to what I've learned over the course of my life as a result of interacting with many different people, some very different from myself. And I've tried to fight the same fights, just from a different angle.
I've lost my job now three times in my life. Once as we found out on the air that the entire sports radio station was being shut down. Again when my sports radio station did multiple layoffs during COVID - because no sports - and when Deadspin was sold. If you want to make that about me being terrible at my job, knock yourself out, but know that it's not true.
As for the infamous piece about the 9-year old KC fan that everyone keeps screeching at me about, I wasn't even working that day, I saw it when it was published like everyone else. And my "defense" of it consisted of me refusing to throw a friend and colleague under the bus just because the same braying assholes who are always in my mentions demanded it.
I've been dealing with harassment out of massive scale from the same kind of men for the past 10 years of my life. There is not an accomplishment I can share or a place I can work that they don't bombard with negative comments and try to destroy. You can hate me all you want, I can be your favorite topic of conversation and your hobby, you can spend all your time scrolling through my timelines looking for things to hate me for and things that you can distort into something that they're not. But DO NOT tell me that I have never been involved in women's sports and DO NOT tell me that I've never contributed to society.
I have no doubt these guys will screenshot this and take things out of context and use it to harass me further, but I'm past caring. Do your worst. But just know that you are mocking a fictional character you've made up in your collective imagination.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:16 pm 

brucester001 wrote:
Against my better judgment, I'm going to respond to this, because I'm tired after YEARS of seeing people reference a caricature of me that bears no resemblance to who I actually am. You all have created someone to hate who doesn't even exist. And while I have spent years ignoring it, all I've found is that every year, more and more people believe it.
I was a competitive gymnast, tumbler, and trampolinist(?) from the time I was 2 years old until I was 16, when I got a devastating ankle injury. After that, I moved into competitive diving in high school. During that same time, I played volleyball and soccer - Varsity soccer for three years. I continued to play soccer in college on the school's club team, because we didn't have a woman's varsity soccer team at that point. I have coached girls and boys soccer, as well as my son's baseball team. When the baseball dads didn't believe a mom could contribute to coaching as the kids got older, I kept stats and convinced them to stop shaming the kids for walking. I have much much more experience with women's sports than any of the men who jump into my comments to tell me that I don't.
As for contributing to society, I clerked for the United Nations Centre for Human Rights in school. I was a public defender and represented criminal defendants who didn't have the ability to hire a private attorney. I represented battered women in getting orders of protections and divorces from their abusers. I represented sexual assault victims. I moved into private practice where I continued to represent, for prices that probably put me out of business, women who were in abusive marriages. I left law because the injustices and minutae of abuse were destroying my soul, not because I was a "failed lawyer."

As a journalist, I've tried to be true to what I've learned over the course of my life as a result of interacting with many different people, some very different from myself. And I've tried to fight the same fights, just from a different angle.
I've lost my job now three times in my life. Once as we found out on the air that the entire sports radio station was being shut down. Again when my sports radio station did multiple layoffs during COVID - because no sports - and when Deadspin was sold. If you want to make that about me being terrible at my job, knock yourself out, but know that it's not true.
As for the infamous piece about the 9-year old KC fan that everyone keeps screeching at me about, I wasn't even working that day, I saw it when it was published like everyone else. And my "defense" of it consisted of me refusing to throw a friend and colleague under the bus just because the same braying assholes who are always in my mentions demanded it.
I've been dealing with harassment out of massive scale from the same kind of men for the past 10 years of my life. There is not an accomplishment I can share or a place I can work that they don't bombard with negative comments and try to destroy. You can hate me all you want, I can be your favorite topic of conversation and your hobby, you can spend all your time scrolling through my timelines looking for things to hate me for and things that you can distort into something that they're not. But DO NOT tell me that I have never been involved in women's sports and DO NOT tell me that I've never contributed to society.
I have no doubt these guys will screenshot this and take things out of context and use it to harass me further, but I'm past caring. Do your worst. But just know that you are mocking a fictional character you've made up in your collective imagination.

What?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:30 pm 

Douchebag wrote:
brucester001 wrote:

What?

July posted this on Facebook.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:41 pm 

As I said earlier, ThreeSpins. Add fired three times to her threesomes.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:46 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
brucester001 wrote:

:wink:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Il-Forno in Deerfield
Who is shaming their kid for talking a walk in baseball? If you want to give your life history and have people believe it don't add fictional stories.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Here’s a couple thousand words on how little I care about something.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Here’s a couple thousand words on how little I care about something.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
so it's still fair game to call her a hypocrite. her career morphed into a SJW, when her initial start was rating players asses

did july coach dusty baker's kids? walks do clog the bases

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:37 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
All her exaggerating and outright lies about her life pale in comparison to one thing. She doesn't know shit about sports. She could, but she's too goddam lazy to 1) pay attention and 2) do a credible job covering them. She's a believer in shortcuts. Every time she's had an instant take about a game, in any sport, it's been wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:56 pm 

yeah, well, you’re just saying that because she’s a woman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
"If anyone wants to start a group chat that I'm totally capable of starting myself but won't because I don't actually want to be a part of the chat I just want to use the premise as a way to backdoor into talking about my own victimhood, let me know. I'm going to be writing a misguided post on Facebook that almost makes it sound like I'm accusing my Facebook followers of talking shit about me..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:41 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
badrogue17 wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Yeah me too !!!
Yeah me too !!!
Yeah me too !!

Modern "Liberalism" 101:

OMG why are the Aaron Rodgers stans coming at me ????

It would be funny if Rodgers joined her group to complain about his Internet "trolls."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1517, 1518, 1519, 1520, 1521, 1522, 1523 ... 1539  Next