It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45680 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594 ... 1523  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Curious Hair wrote:
I know we're not supposed to find sexual assault funny, but a tiny little horny South Asian man chasing a woman around his condo like a Benny Hill routine, that's funny!

I remember you once said Roe Conn trying look tough in a black mock turtleneck is amusing because he's about as dangerous as a cup of applesauce. I kind of view Ansari the same way as it's hard to picture him doing something menacing. He looks like an Indian Fozzie Bear, so it's hard to imagine that continually trying to put his fingers in a woman's mouth and then trying to rub her pussy.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:53 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Yeah, that bug-eyed little dork chasing you around with a camera insisting he's "taking pictures of his food."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
That Atwood piece was a nice piece of writing. When the feminist movement has turned on Margaret freaking Atwood, you should take a deep breath and reevaluate your positions.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Hank Scorpio wrote:
That Atwood piece was a nice piece of writing. When the feminist movement has turned on Margaret freaking Atwood, you should take a deep breath and reevaluate your positions.

Right. That was abouut the most rational thing I’ve seen written in a long , long time.

Last edited by Drunk Squirrel on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:25 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Curious Hair wrote:
Yeah, that bug-eyed little dork chasing you around with a camera insisting he's "taking pictures of his food."

Allora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:55 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
This Aziz ansari shit is hilarious.

the article wrote:
Before meeting Ansari, Grace told friends and coworkers about the date and consulted her go-to group chat about what she should wear to fit the “cocktail chic” dress-code he gave her. She settled on “a tank-top dress and jeans.” She showed me a picture, it was a good outfit.

There's your first warning sign... If the chick is consulting with a group chat on what to wear on a date with THE LEGENDARY/FAMOUS AZIZ ANSARI™'®© my gut is telling me this is business and not "pleasure.". Seriously ol girl is looking at this like her big shot at life changing wealth / status so she's literally strategizing with a team of gold-digging whores (Mel Gibson is a hero. Never forget that.) on how to maximize her opportunities.

Pessimistically, you could say she was literally "asking for it" as she felt the need to consult others on what, how to best make a deep meaningful connection with Aziz? Nope. She wanted to aesthetically stimulate/titillate him on some "acceptable" level. Why? Oh wait #beanally (lol my phone autocorrects that to #beanalky =)

the burial of Aziz 'sucks in bed' Ansari wrote:
When Ansari told her he was going to grab a condom within minutes of their first kiss, Grace voiced her hesitation explicitly. “I said something like, ‘Whoa, let’s relax for a sec, let’s chill.’” She says he then resumed kissing her, briefly performed oral sex on her, and asked her to do the same thing to him. She did, but not for long. “It was really quick. Everything was pretty much touched and done within ten minutes of hooking up, except for actual sex.
Ansari wanted to have sex. She said she remembers him asking again and again, “Where do you want me to fuck you?” while she was still seated on the countertop. She says she found the question tough to answer because she says she didn’t want to fuck him at all.

“I wasn’t really even thinking of that, I didn’t want to be engaged in that with him. But he kept asking, so I said, ‘Next time.’ And he goes, ‘Oh, you mean second date?’ and I go, ‘Oh, yeah, sure,’ and he goes, ‘Well, if I poured you another glass of wine now, would it count as our second date?’” He then poured her a glass and handed it to her. She excused herself to the bathroom soon after.

TLDR = some chick lucks up and meets a celebrity, dreaming of a luxurious life of glamour and glitz. She tries to serenade him, does, but he's a beta pussy which turns her off and makes her regret going for him. When she hasn't accrued fame/fortune/another celebrity after awhile she puts this story out so at least she can be"that girl" to whoever the fuck is unfortunate enough to hang out with this dime a dozen bimbo for the rest of her mediocre-at-best-life.

TLDR TLDR = WOMEN: NOT EVEN ONCE.

Yeah Aziz was just a dude trying to push the GASSSSSS and got caught being a beta. then again the chick sucked him off so I think thst kind of outweighs shrugs and sighs right? She literally sucked his dick ("but not for long!" As she'd surely correct you) so I mean, call me old fashioned, but doesn't sucking my dick outweigh sighs and shrugs? #CurrentYear +3 so who knows?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:05 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
sinicalypse wrote:
This Aziz ansari shit is hilarious.

the article wrote:
Before meeting Ansari, Grace told friends and coworkers about the date and consulted her go-to group chat about what she should wear to fit the “cocktail chic” dress-code he gave her. She settled on “a tank-top dress and jeans.” She showed me a picture, it was a good outfit.

There's your first warning sign... If the chick is consulting with a group chat on what to wear on a date with THE LEGENDARY/FAMOUS AZIZ ANSARI™'®© my gut is telling me this is business and not "pleasure.". Seriously ol girl is looking at this like her big shot at life changing wealth / status so she's literally strategizing with a team of gold-digging whores (Mel Gibson is a hero. Never forget that.) on how to maximize her opportunities.

Pessimistically, you could say she was literally "asking for it" as she felt the need to consult others on what, how to best make a deep meaningful connection with Aziz? Nope. She wanted to aesthetically stimulate/titillate him on some "acceptable" level. Why? Oh wait #beanally (lol my phone autocorrects that to #beanalky =)

the burial of Aziz 'sucks in bed' Ansari wrote:
When Ansari told her he was going to grab a condom within minutes of their first kiss, Grace voiced her hesitation explicitly. “I said something like, ‘Whoa, let’s relax for a sec, let’s chill.’” She says he then resumed kissing her, briefly performed oral sex on her, and asked her to do the same thing to him. She did, but not for long. “It was really quick. Everything was pretty much touched and done within ten minutes of hooking up, except for actual sex.
Ansari wanted to have sex. She said she remembers him asking again and again, “Where do you want me to fuck you?” while she was still seated on the countertop. She says she found the question tough to answer because she says she didn’t want to fuck him at all.

“I wasn’t really even thinking of that, I didn’t want to be engaged in that with him. But he kept asking, so I said, ‘Next time.’ And he goes, ‘Oh, you mean second date?’ and I go, ‘Oh, yeah, sure,’ and he goes, ‘Well, if I poured you another glass of wine now, would it count as our second date?’” He then poured her a glass and handed it to her. She excused herself to the bathroom soon after.

TLDR = some chick lucks up and meets a celebrity, dreaming of a luxurious life of glamour and glitz. She tries to serenade him, does, but he's a beta pussy which turns her off and makes her regret going for him. When she hasn't accrued fame/fortune/another celebrity after awhile she puts this story out so at least she can be"that girl" to whoever the fuck is unfortunate enough to hang out with this dime a dozen bimbo for the rest of her mediocre-at-best-life.

TLDR TLDR = WOMEN: NOT EVEN ONCE.

Yeah Aziz was just a dude trying to push the GASSSSSS and got caught being a beta. then again the chick sucked him off so I think thst kind of outweighs shrugs and sighs right? She literally sucked his dick ("but not for long!" As she'd surely correct you) so I mean, call me old fashioned, but doesn't sucking my dick outweigh sighs and shrugs? #CurrentYear +3 so who knows?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:37 am 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Sini is completely right. She thought she was gonna marry this guy and live happily ever after, but when it turned out he is a clumsy dork she got disgusted and decided to ruin his life as revenge for her fantasy being shattered.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:44 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
The MeToo Caller Bobs have now officially branded consensual sex as "sexual assault." Great job 3rd wave feminism. You've just ensured that your followers will
1: never get married.
2: eventually realize they fucked up (after their child bearing years run out)
3: die lonely and alone (unless cats count)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:45 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
I'm glad I'm an old man who doesn't have to worry about this shit. It seems to me women aren't sure whether they want to be courted or just swipe right. It will be hilarious when Jessica Valenti starts advocating the return of chaperones.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:47 am 

As further proof of the horseshoe theory, the fringe feminists will start to repress sex as much as a puritan would.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:58 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I'm glad I'm an old man who doesn't have to worry about this shit. It seems to me women aren't sure whether they want to be courted or just swipe right. It will be hilarious when Jessica Valenti starts advocating the return of chaperones.

I don’t know what kind of world we are living in when you can get your dick sucked twice on a date and still be labelled sexual predator / harasser .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:43 am 

badrogue17 wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I don’t know what kind of world we are living in when you can get your dick sucked twice on a date and still be labelled sexual predator / harasser .

But I didn't suck it for long!

So now it's not good enough to get consent, you have to judge how enthusiastically the consent was given?

Those hot, fuckable robots can't get here quickly enough.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:47 am 

Tad Queasy wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

But I didn't suck it for long!

So now it's not good enough to get consent, you have to judge how enthusiastically the consent was given?

Those hot, fuckable robots can't get here quickly enough.

Honestly, he should out the bitch doing this from a place of anonymity.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:47 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
can anyone explain what this tweet is supposed to mean? I have no idea, i've read it several times.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:52 am 

This #MeToo bullshit has officially jumped the shark. I'd say it's fair time for some push back.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:53 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
billypootons wrote:
can anyone explain what this tweet is supposed to mean? I have no idea, i've read it several times.

Men: don’t convince her to have sex. She either wants to right away or doesn’t
Women: stop beating around the bush and just say no

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:54 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

The lovely Ms Valenti weighs in.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:00 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
This #MeToo bullshit has officially jumped the shark. I'd say it's fair time for some push back.

Its about 10 years too late for your "push back"...the momentum behind this is not going to be stopped.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:18 pm 
Site Admin

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
As further proof of the horseshoe theory, the fringe feminists will start to repress sex as much as a puritan would.

There's a lot of moral confusion in these areas and people with the best intentions can disagree. For example, I've argued with RPB and KDdidit, two guys I respect a lot, about whether women are truly second class citizens in current American society. I think our affluence and the fact that we are largely a leisure society have allowed us to indulge the conceit that women and men are the same. If and when society breaks down, women will be looking to men for strength and protection. We will no longer have the luxury of such pretense.

I believe if any one of us saw a sinking ship and the men were elbowing women out of the way for spots on the lifeboats, to a man we would think they were scumbags. But if women and men are truly the same, there is no reason to feel that way.

All my life I've considered myself a liberal and a feminist, but the connotations of those words have changed so drastically I can no longer claim them. And it's happened very quickly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:20 pm 
Site Admin

badrogue17 wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

The lovely Ms Valenti weighs in.

It seems like she's pushing for a return to pre-Sexual Revolution mores. As I said, moral confusion.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:45 pm 

billypootons wrote:

"This op-ed is trash and I'm shocked it was published." = "I can't believe that an opinion other than my own was allowed to be heard."

I guess this is part of the reason she didn't like it:

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainme ... ri/550541/

The Atlantic wrote:
I thought it would take a little longer for the hit squad of privileged young white women to open fire on brown-skinned men. I had assumed that, on the basis of intersectionality and all that, they’d stay laser focused on college-educated white men for another few months. But we’re at warp speed now, and the revolution—in many ways so good and so important—is starting to sweep up all sorts of people into its conflagration: the monstrous, the cruel, and the simply unlucky. Apparently there is a whole country full of young women who don’t know how to call a cab, and who have spent a lot of time picking out pretty outfits for dates they hoped would be nights to remember. They’re angry and temporarily powerful and last night they destroyed a man who didn’t deserve it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:48 pm 
Site Admin

Tad Queasy wrote:

I guess this is part of the reason she didn't like it:

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainme ... ri/550541/

The Atlantic wrote:
I thought it would take a little longer for the hit squad of privileged young white women to open fire on brown-skinned men. I had assumed that, on the basis of intersectionality and all that, they’d stay laser focused on college-educated white men for another few months. But we’re at warp speed now, and the revolution—in many ways so good and so important—is starting to sweep up all sorts of people into its conflagration: the monstrous, the cruel, and the simply unlucky. Apparently there is a whole country full of young women who don’t know how to call a cab, and who have spent a lot of time picking out pretty outfits for dates they hoped would be nights to remember. They’re angry and temporarily powerful and last night they destroyed a man who didn’t deserve it.

I'm gonna say she doesn't like it because she considers Ansari an "ally". I'm sure she would love it if it were about Owen Benjamin or Adam Corolla.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
So the hyper left is all about intersectionality until the causes actually intersect.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:46 pm 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
So the hyper left is all about intersectionality until the causes actually intersect.

just remind an intersectional feminist what crime Tom Robinson is falsely accused of

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:39 pm 

For those of you that thought Jules would make it thru MLK day withnout a little virtue signaling, you lose .

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:44 pm 

Everyone laughs when I say these people are THIS CLOSE to getting violent.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
At least she isn't conflicted over his treatment of women.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
"I was reading Letters From a Birmingham Jail" is Julie's version of "I have black friends".

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
ok this keyena, i mean BR find cant not be in this thread

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45680 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594 ... 1523  Next