It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45680 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515 ... 1523  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:16 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza hut
Julie DiCaro Retweeted
Marian Call‏ @mariancall 4h4 hours ago

Marian Call Retweeted Melissa A. Fabello

dudes are you aware how happy women would be if strangers & coworkers never "flirted" with us again

like ever

this is the world we want

--Flirting is bad!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:17 pm 

Julie DiCaro‏Verified account @JulieDiCaro 2h2 hours ago

There are almost never consequences for blatant sexism in sports media because fans don't demand it.

--or we just dont care

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:19 pm 

jason88cubs wrote:
Julie DiCaro Retweeted
Marian Call‏ @mariancall 4h4 hours ago

Marian Call Retweeted Melissa A. Fabello

dudes are you aware how happy women would be if strangers & coworkers never "flirted" with us again

like ever

this is the world we want

--Flirting is bad!
It is from strangers and coworkers.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
"dudes are you aware how happy women would be if strangers & coworkers never "flirted" with us again"

If that is really true, why do women pay so much time, attention and money on their appearances? Isn't the whole point to put yourself in the most favorable light to other people. Why even have mirrors? I have always found that women love to be flattered. Maybe I've got it all wrong.....and thank God I got married a long time ago. I am not sure if these women even want a man in their lives. They're literally asking us to forego our natural instincts.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
jason88cubs wrote:
Julie DiCaro‏Verified account @JulieDiCaro 12h12 hours ago

GDI I just want to watch sports in peace without some sexist fuckboi dragging women. FOR ONCE. @GoldenKnights

OH MY GOD CAN I PLEASE WATCH SPORTS WITHOUT SOMEONE INJECTING THEIR TOXIC POLITICKING INTO IT?!?!?! :scratch:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:32 pm 

denisdman wrote:
"dudes are you aware how happy women would be if strangers & coworkers never "flirted" with us again"

If that is really true, why do women pay so much time, attention and money on their appearances? Isn't the whole point to put yourself in the most favorable light to other people. Why even have mirrors? I have always found that women love to be flattered. Maybe I've got it all wrong.....and thank God I got married a long time ago. I am not sure if these women even want a man in their lives. They're literally asking us to forego our natural instincts.
From a stranger? No. Do you really think your wife or daughter wants a stranger coming up to them and flirting?

Maybe some co-workers but still probably not a good idea.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:33 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Do you really think your wife or daughter wants a stranger coming up to them and flirting?

Are you in an arranged marriage?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Do you really think your wife or daughter wants a stranger coming up to them and flirting?

I don't think Rick thought this one through in his rush to defend Jules .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

I just don't know how you meet women otherwise. Do we have to have mutual friends introduce us first? Do I need to befriend the woman before I say her hair looks nice or that is a great outfit.

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
denisdman wrote:

From a stranger? No. Do you really think your wife or daughter wants a stranger coming up to them and flirting?

Maybe some co-workers but still probably not a good idea.

I think it is actually A Thing that men tend to "flirt back" with women who are just being courteous, so from the woman's perspective she is just being a normal human and then dudes just start flirting out of nowhere. Maybe its a primal reaction projected through our societal norms, but it is most certainly true that MANY women feel they are flirted with apropos of nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Rick met his wife by arguing loudly to no one in particular in a common room in Shreve. Finally she came over and engaged and the rest, as they say, is history.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:39 pm 

wait so to flirt with a woman I have to be friends with her? That's dumb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:40 pm 

most women today just wanna fuck around

truth

Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Rick met his wife by arguing loudly to no one in particular in a common room in Shreve. Finally she came over and engaged and the rest, as they say, is history.

:lol:

When women say they don't want men to flirt, they mean they don't want YOU to flirt. A good looking guy can flirt to his hearts content.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:42 pm 

I told a co worker, who got a major hair cut, last week that "i like the hair cut"

ah shit

Im screwed

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:43 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
billypootons wrote:
Are you allowed to say you are an attorney if you technically are not?

I think it's sort of like the joke about how if you suck just one cock...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:45 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

I don't get this comment. I didn't meet her by randomly flirting with her on the street.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:46 pm 

Who in their right mind would flirt with Julie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:46 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

I don't get this comment. I didn't meet her by randomly flirting with her on the street.

How'd you meet her

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:47 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

I think he means that at some point you flirted with a woman and the two of you developed feelings for each other. Even if you were friends first, at some point you had to flirt a bit to see if there was anything else there. Flirting is much different from "Quick!! Honk at that broad!!!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
jason88cubs wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

How'd you meet her

Well in order for him to have met her , that implies she would've been a stranger and therefore not open to flirting .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:48 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

I just don't know how you meet women otherwise. Do we have to have mutual friends introduce us first? Do I need to befriend the woman before I say her hair looks nice or that is a great outfit.
It's a little different if you are at a party or a bar or other social setting designed for meetups like that but if your first interaction with any woman is flirting with her then you are doing it wrong and probably a creep.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:50 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
denisdman wrote:
I just don't know how you meet women otherwise. Do we have to have mutual friends introduce us first?

My friend once told me that making any sort of small talk in public was a gross imposition and you should only meet girls on OKCupid because only then you can ascertain that they're interested in dating. I told her that was dumb.

For whatever it's worth, what few successful relationships I've had in my life have been because a mutual friend said I should meet her or someone I met at random. The closest thing I had to an online-dating success story was a girl who barely put up with me and dumped me the day after I took her to a concert.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:50 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

It's a little different if you are at a party or a bar or other social setting designed for meetups like that but if your first interaction with any woman is flirting with her then you are doing it wrong and probably a creep.

I'm so creepy I've gotten women to go to bed with me an hour after meeting me for the first time?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:51 pm 

denisdman wrote:
before I say her hair looks nice or that is a great outfit.

You had mad game, denis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
the real issue (and I'm not a guy who's trying to flirt) is that very few women agree on what exactly constitutes flirting.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:53 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
jason88cubs wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

How'd you meet her

Well in order for him to have met her , that implies she would've been a stranger and therefore not open to flirting .

Person: Hey, this is Rick, he likes to argue

Future Mrs. Brick: Hi nice to meet you

No longer strangers.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:54 pm 

jason88cubs wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

I'm so creepy I've gotten women to go to bed with me an hour after meeting me for the first time?
Lie.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:54 pm 

City of Fools wrote:
the real issue (and I'm not a guy who's trying to flirt) is that very few women agree on what exactly constitutes flirting.

One woman's annoying flirting is another woman's polite conversation.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45680 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515 ... 1523  Next