It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45869 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408 ... 1529  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Big Gunt wrote:
Julie DiCaro‏Verified account
@JulieDiCaro

Replying to @AlexontheMic @Lucky1Trey
I partied with my rapist before and AFTER he raped me.

You know, I never went in with the "Julie made up her rape story" theory. I entertained it, but dismissed it almost entirely as plausible given her personality, but incredibly unlikely. I mean, who could be so dastardly as to create an entire brand around an event concocted from whole cloth? I may be beginning to revisit that decision.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:36 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Linda Cohn thinks politics played a role in the firings.

http://www.sportingnews.com/other-sport ... 8pegqu7quz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Big Gunt wrote:
@JulieDiCaro

You know, I never went in with the "Julie made up her rape story" theory. I entertained it, but dismissed it almost entirely as plausible given her personality, but incredibly unlikely. I mean, who could be so dastardly as to create an entire brand around an event concocted from whole cloth? I may be beginning to revisit that decision.

She has been very inconsistent on the details and this is one that changes to fit whatever narrative she needs. She made it up. She's a serial liar. That rape happened as much as her gymnastic career did.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:42 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Wait she partied with him after she was raped?
I don't remember that being part of her story... I guess I can try to go find it when I'm super bored and when I care.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:56 pm 

Darkside wrote:
I don't remember that being part of her story... I guess I can try to go find it when I'm super bored and when I care.

I don't understand this either. This is not some teenager or child having to continue with a relationship with an adult who has authority/power. Is this common for rape victims? Was she drugged/harpooned first?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:10 pm 

stinkfist wrote:
Darkside wrote:

I don't understand this either. This is not some teenager or child having to continue with a relationship with an adult who has authority/power. Is this common for rape victims? Was she drugged/harpooned first?

At this point she has admitted to partying with him before and after. In other tellings she has said that she didn't say "no" or "stop", nor did she outwardly resist. She didn't call the cops.

I realize this is a common trope in picking apart rape victims, and I understand the sensitivity towards this kind of questioning, but as applied to Julie's claim, everything she's told us about the incident would be something used in court to show the act was consensual.

Added on to this we have the fact that Julie has changed the venue more than once, and has in other arenas embellished her accomplishments to fit a certain situation. Can we totally discount the notion that she would or could take drunken consensual sex on a beach during Spring Break and spin it into "I was raped"?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:14 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Can we be certain Julie Dicaro even exists?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:17 pm 

stinkfist wrote:
Darkside wrote:

At this point she has admitted to partying with him before and after. In other tellings she has said that she didn't say "no" or "stop", nor did she outwardly resist. She didn't call the cops.

I realize this is a common trope in picking apart rape victims, and I understand the sensitivity towards this kind of questioning, but as applied to Julie's claim, everything she's told us about the incident would be something used in court to show the act was consensual.

Added on to this we have the fact that Julie has changed the venue more than once, and has in other arenas embellished her accomplishments to fit a certain situation. Can we totally discount the notion that she would or could take drunken consensual sex on a beach during Spring Break and spin it into "I was raped"?

This is what I suspected.

She probably wanted to date and marry the dude but doesn't even remember going down on him and he probably just fucked a fold or two. I'm guessing he lost a bet. Or won a lot of money from his friends.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:25 pm 

I am really curious to... dive... into her credentials. Specifically... as a gymnast.
Now following Chris Coughlin's wicked dive into home she said that she was "adept" at the forward dive roll.
Adept to me means highly skilled. Not just able to do it but being highly skilled. Now when I think of an adept gymnast I'm thinking Mary Lou Retton or Nadia Comaneci or some damn shit.
Call me prejudiced or something but I don't look at Julie and see the same.... characteristics.... I see from those two.
Anyhow.... I'm sure her high school yearbook could clear some of this up. Do we know what high school she went to? Might be time for a little investigative journalism here at the CFMB.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:35 pm 

Darkside wrote:
I am really curious to... dive... into her credentials. Specifically... as a gymnast.
Now following Chris Coughlin's wicked dive into home she said that she was "adept" at the forward dive roll.
Adept to me means highly skilled. Not just able to do it but being highly skilled. Now when I think of an adept gymnast I'm thinking Mary Lou Retton or Nadia Comaneci or some damn shit.
Call me prejudiced or something but I don't look at Julie and see the same.... characteristics.... I see from those two.
Anyhow.... I'm sure her high school yearbook could clear some of this up. Do we know what high school she went to? Might be time for a little investigative journalism here at the CFMB.

From that Dove Day (or whatever) picture within this thread (some 40 pages ago) i would say that she would be about 5'7" - 5'9". Do girls have growth spurts (height wise) in high school like boys? I didn't think so. That would be pretty tall for a gymnast. I'm calling BS.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:40 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:44 pm 

RFDC wrote:

I can't look away.
It's mesmerising.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Darkside wrote:

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:05 pm 
1000 CLUB

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Big Gunt wrote:
@JulieDiCaro

She has been very inconsistent on the details and this is one that changes to fit whatever narrative she needs. She made it up. She's a serial liar. That rape happened as much as her gymnastic career did.

She is a serial liar. She was NEVER raped, she is a fucking useless Caller Bob that should be off the air and stoned.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:22 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Score is doomed wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Big Gunt wrote:
@JulieDiCaro

She is a serial liar. She was NEVER raped, she is a fucking useless Caller Bob that should be off the air and stoned.

Most popular thread on the bored.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:53 am 

The average professional athlete career is, what, 5 years, let's say, with baseball propping up the mean? Julie wants an accusation of violence against a woman (and just women, mind you) to bar them from earning for 20% of their expected career. I would call this "unreasonable". But of course Julie has no problem cutting out the heart of the earning power of young black men.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:20 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
:lol: :lol: 52 months of counseling ? Is she fucking insane ?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:26 am 

badrogue17 wrote:
:lol: :lol: 52 months of counseling ? Is she fucking insane ?

She amended it to "weeks". Suspending someone from their job for an entire year because of an accusation is ludicrous.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:42 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
I'd like to party with Julie's rapist....or at least buy him a beer.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

SpiralStairs wrote:
Score is doomed wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Big Gunt wrote:
@JulieDiCaro

Most popular thread on the bored.

She is the gift that keeps on giving :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Darkside wrote:

On her LinkedIn:
Hononegah High School
Degree Name High School Diploma Field Of Study General
Dates attended or expected graduation 1988 – 1991
Activities and Societies: Amnesty International President, French Club, National Honor Society, Varsity Soccer

Honorable Mention for soccer:
http://nic10historybook.blogspot.com/20 ... occer.html

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:16 pm 

JDC *is* Hannah Baker.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
W_Z wrote:
JDC *is* Hannah Baker.

There's be 4,386 tapes.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:54 pm 

The party with rapist tweet is a dead giveaway.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:01 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
newper wrote:
Darkside wrote:

On her LinkedIn:
Hononegah High School
Activities and Societies: Amnesty International President, French Club, National Honor Society, Varsity Soccer

No gymnastics? Competitive eating?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:04 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
newper wrote:
Darkside wrote:

On her LinkedIn:
Hononegah High School

Yikes! I was attending a NIC-9 high school the same years as Jules. I'm racking my brain trying to calm my fears that I had sex with any girls who went to Hononegah.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:34 pm 
1000 CLUB

Hope it gets worse LOL
Listeners everywhere are cheering !!!
-----

Julie DiCaro‏Verified account @JulieDiCaro · 2h2 hours ago

Missing my own show today because I got the flu on the last day of flu season. At least I have my #Cubs to keep me company.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
One of these days I'm finally gonna hear Princess Pork Rinds anchor a big time radio show.
Tonight, it was not to be, alas and alack. :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

She doesn't want to drag her fat ass out in the shitty weather. Hope her TV goes out in the storm. :D

It is too bad though, I really wanted to hear her informed take on the Bears draft and press conference and
hearing her 2 ALS members call to spew SJW. It would have been appointment radio, but alas, rain. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:19 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Score is doomed wrote:
Hope it gets worse LOL
Listeners everywhere are cheering !!!
-----

Julie DiCaro‏Verified account @JulieDiCaro · 2h2 hours ago

Missing my own show today because I got the flu on the last day of flu season. At least I have my #Cubs to keep me company.

I didn't realize flu season was so well-defined.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45869 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408 ... 1529  Next