It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45678 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 431, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437 ... 1523  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:29 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Dr. Ken and Juice's Lecture Notes pretty much throwing a flamethrower @ DiCaro in the latest pod. May have to get the Barstool guys attention on that. :D

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Tortorice's
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
What does "Stay Away, Millennials" mean?

I'm guessing she meant the price of the breakfast to insinuate that we millennials couldn't afford the breakfast. She would be wrong

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:17 pm 

Dreadnaught847 wrote:

I'm guessing she meant the price of the breakfast to insinuate that we millennials couldn't afford the breakfast. She would be wrong

I took it as millennials being too "hipstery" to pay so much for breakfast and would be more than happy at a greasy spoon type of place.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
spmack wrote:
Dreadnaught847 wrote:

I took it as millennials being too "hipstery" to pay so much for breakfast and would be more than happy at a greasy spoon type of place.

I had to cut off part of the image to fit in the allowable size of the board, and the part that got cut off said something about "guacamole toast". I think that is likely what "stay away" is referencing. I just found it incredibly tone-deaf to be tweeting out the menu of a swanky restaurant in NYC when you had to beg for money to go to NYC in the first place.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
spmack wrote:
Dreadnaught847 wrote:

It is in reference to some billionaire recently saying that millenials cant afford to buy homes because they spend all their money on avocado toast at brunch.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Hank Scorpio wrote:
spmack wrote:
Dreadnaught847 wrote:

It is in reference to some billionaire recently saying that millenials cant afford to buy homes because they spend all their money on avocado toast at brunch.

He's probably right.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:27 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
I had to cut off part of the image to fit in the allowable size of the board, and the part that got cut off said something about "guacamole toast". I think that is likely what "stay away" is referencing. I just found it incredibly tone-deaf to be tweeting out the menu of a swanky restaurant in NYC when you had to beg for money to go to NYC in the first place.
That's an understatement.

NYC isn't cheap anywhere but it doesn't have to be anywhere close to that expensive for a "working mom".

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
She's one of the worst and least self-aware people alive. Anywhere.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:34 pm 

spmack wrote:
Dreadnaught847 wrote:

This guy gets it, she really is so unaware of how she's perceived

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:59 pm 

I think my favorite part of that video is the guys acting uncomfortable reading them back to dicaro and Spain, you didn't write it, what do you care, just read it to the fat slug and hope she doesn't take the iPad from you and eat it

I personally would have zero problem reading them back , I didn't write it

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:21 pm 

Dreadnaught847 wrote:
I think my favorite part of that video is the guys acting uncomfortable reading them back to dicaro and Spain, you didn't write it, what do you care, just read it to the fat slug and hope she doesn't take the iPad from you and eat it

My problem with the video and discussions of the video is that there is some presumption that men in the business don't get similar texts/tweets. You can't tell me that men don't get threatened with physical beatings and/or death.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

stinkfist wrote:
Dreadnaught847 wrote:

My problem with the video and discussions of the video is that there is some presumption that men in the business don't get similar texts/tweets. You can't tell me that men don't get threatened with physical beatings and/or death.

Hell, people get those threats here. I know I do. I don't cry about it. Sometimes I find them funny. People need to take shit better on the internet. It's just the internet.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
stinkfist wrote:
Dreadnaught847 wrote:

I guarantee Dan Bernstein receives worse than Julie. He just brushes it off or ignores it.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:08 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
stinkfist wrote:
Dreadnaught847 wrote:

I guarantee Dan Bernstein receives worse than Julie. He just brushes it off or ignores it.

Welcome, Dan.

Chill on the crossword puzzles.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Hank Scorpio wrote:
spmack wrote:
Dreadnaught847 wrote:

Can't they just make their own avocado toast? Neither bread, nor avocados, are expensive.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:57 pm 

Chus wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
spmack wrote:
Dreadnaught847 wrote:

Can't they just make their own avocado toast? Neither bread, nor avocados, are expensive.

Free puppies and avocado toast for everyone!

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:04 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
stinkfist wrote:
Dreadnaught847 wrote:

a few christmases ago when SomeGuy was still here, we had this back and forth one night in a thread in general discussion...and it got really dark. i knew he was kidding, but he was basically giving me ideas to kill myself and i was playing back with him. even panther was disturbed enough to tell him to stop. but i knew even if he wasn't kidding around, it's up to me how i want to take that shit. and i blew it off.

it can be done. i have videos on my youtube channel that have been torched. i've certainly taken my share of shots here. it's called the internet. by *design* it's more than mean sometimes.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:11 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
stinkfist wrote:
Dreadnaught847 wrote:

That bitch Bernstein calls the FBI, of course nobody gives a shit or follows up..but that pussy calls.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:24 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:33 am 

billypootons wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA

They took my review(s) down...

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:50 am 

she's right.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:32 am 

Don't make me face my own coddling of a religion that preaches death and destruction for those who don't believe in it!

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:37 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis

Don't make me face my own coddling of a religion that preaches death and destruction for those who don't believe in it!

Well that dude was supposedly killed by NEO NAZIS so it's right in her wheelhouse

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:41 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
"The media" isn't a dog getting sprayed with water while it's fighting; it can think about more than one thing at once. Julie should understand this concept because she's among the first to invoke it when the government gets involved with sports and people get mad that they're not Sticking To Government.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:45 am 

Will Julie also don her spawn's vomit rag in a show of solidarity with this brave soldier of the Caliphate?

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:54 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
She's starting another GoFundMe, she's gonna record an Ariana Grande cover album but replace all the vocals with ululating.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:30 am 

badrogue17 wrote:

Well that dude was supposedly killed by NEO NAZIS so it's right in her wheelhouse

The article she linked to was ridiculous. This was not "a lynching". That word means a specific act of mob justice that occurred across races. Why does this murder "need more coverage" they learned about because it was covered in the media. Do we need to sensationalize it- black people cannot be safe on college campuses report at 11. What do these idiots want? A man was killed. It's a terrible crime. Let's not pile on and make it seem like neo-Nazis are some rising power.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:24 am 

I'm listening to Episode 1 of Burn It Down Pod. The sound quality is not great.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:26 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
spmack wrote:

Neither is the content.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:30 am 

badrogue17 wrote:
spmack wrote:

Neither is the content.

Yeah, about 10 minutes in I can't say I disagree but I wanted to give it a full listen before coming to that conclusion.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45678 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 431, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437 ... 1523  Next