It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45852 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600, 601 ... 1529  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:49 pm 

pizza_Place: papa johns
Julie DiCaro
‏Verified account @JulieDiCaro
2h2 hours ago

Hi. I was diagnosed with depression in law school (insert joke) and I'm here to tell you that it really is something that can be managed and you CAN be happy again. And if you have no one to talk to, you can talk to me. #BellLetsTalk

---but she never seems happy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
If talking to her is the cure for depression, I'm just gonna stop by Home Depot later to see what they've got in stock for really strong braided rope.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:15 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
She'll be complaining that too many people are messaging her and demanding her emotional labor by tomorrow morning if not tonight.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:18 pm 

timmyholton wrote:
And if you have no one to talk to, you can talk to me. #BellLetsTalk

Bell wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Bell who?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Bell who?

Canadian telecom company. Every year they have a day where every tweet with that hashtag results in a 5 cent donation. You'll see just about every hockey player make a tweet with it today

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:28 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Bell who?

Canadian telecom company. Every year they have a day where every tweet with that hashtag results in a 5 cent donation. You'll see just about every hockey player make a tweet with it today

Ok...good for them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:26 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

I'll bet I don't.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:30 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
This thread seems dead, did she get scared straight by quadcity pat near firing?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:37 am 

So she made a big deal about people commenting on her looks but yet she does the same thing?

I see why people mock her

Julie DiCaro‏Verified account @JulieDiCaro

Julie DiCaro Retweeted City Journal

I was going to drag this guy until I saw the pic. There's really nothing more to say.

https://twitter.com/JulieDiCaro/status/ ... 3254391808

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:41 am 

pizza_Place: world famous
timmyholton wrote:
So she made a big deal about people commenting on her looks but yet she does the same thing?

I see why people mock her

Julie DiCaro‏Verified account @JulieDiCaro

Julie DiCaro Retweeted City Journal

I was going to drag this guy until I saw the pic. There's really nothing more to say.

https://twitter.com/JulieDiCaro/status/ ... 3254391808

I'm sure Keyana has that clipped and ready to use next time Julie whines about people calling her fat.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:39 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
keyena has probably has gained more followeres the last year than Julie has... time for Julie to purchase some friends roeper style

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:47 am 

billypootons wrote:
keyena has probably has gained more followeres the last year than Julie has... time for Julie to purchase some friends roeper style, again

Fixed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:52 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
jesus christ almighty

City Journal‏Verified account
@CityJournal
Follow Follow @CityJournal
More
Rap is anti-music—devoid of harmony, beauty, structure, transcendence, or thought, writes @MyronMagnet.

here's your transcendence >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiCQThzpnkM

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:53 am 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
billypootons wrote:
keyena has probably has gained more followeres the last year than Julie has... time for Julie to purchase some friends roeper style, again

Fixed

I think she stopped paying the bill on some of those purchases as her follower count dropped

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:08 am 

pizza_Place: Tata's
sjboyd0137 wrote:
billypootons wrote:

Fixed

No question.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
After hearing that Urlacher was elected to the HoF I flipped on the radio a little after 6:00 expecting it to be a topic of discussion. I put on 670 and Julie and Maggie are complaining about the NFL Women's Summit.

Maggie: Three of the speakers were men who all said they respect women because they had so much respect for their mother or grandmother.
Julie: UGH!
Maggie: Maybe they could talk about how men shouldn't harass women.
Julie: Why are there men speaking at a women's summit in the first place!?!?!

I flipped to AM1000 and, fortunately, Hood was talking to former Bears' players about their experiences playing with Urlacher.

Is there a reason for a radio station to tank? It really seems like that's what WSCR is trying to do.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:28 pm 

Tad Queasy wrote:
After hearing that Urlacher was elected to the HoF I flipped on the radio a little after 6:00 expecting it to be a topic of discussion. I put on 670 and Julie and Maggie are complaining about the NFL Women's Summit.

Maggie: Three of the speakers were men who all said they respect women because they had so much respect for their mother or grandmother.

I flipped to AM1000 and, fortunately, Hood was talking to former Bears' players about their experiences playing with Urlacher.

Is there a reason for a radio station to tank? It really seems like that's what WSCR is trying to do.

Here is what I don't get. Mac told us that Mitch would tell him he couldn't talk about hockey or the Blackhawks (when he was winning his slot mind you) but that fucking asshole lets these two morons blabber on whatever the hell they want and lets B&G turn their show into a ratings loser while talking national NBA.

It's only a matter of time before Jimmy sacks his sorry ass.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Sounds like they’re killing a box of Nilla Wafers. Doesn’t help the narrative.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:51 pm 
1000 CLUB

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

Here is what I don't get. Mac told us that Mitch would tell him he couldn't talk about hockey or the Blackhawks (when he was winning his slot mind you) but that fucking asshole lets these two morons blabber on whatever the hell they want and lets B&G turn their show into a ratings loser while talking national NBA.

It's only a matter of time before Jimmy sacks his sorry ass.

I've got the answer.

Mitch would have told all of his hosts these things in the beginning. No Politics. No Social issues.

But Mitch lost power. Bernstein gained power. Bernstein runs the station. Mitch is scared of Bernstein. People at the station know they can do what they want because Bernstein is the leader. And he has set the tone for what is acceptable. Social issues and politics.

It's been great. Goff gives long wined speeches on how it's wrong to rape girls. Because he's the only one in the world that thinks it's wrong. But he's also allowed to hate whitey. Because Bernstein pretends to hate whitey. Even though Bernstein is the type of white that Goff should hate.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Beardown wrote:
Mitch would have told all of his hosts these things in the beginning. No Politics. No Social issues.

Faulty major premise. I'm not aware of any evidence that Mitch isn't complicit in the political turn of the station, if not the chief architect.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:05 pm 

My bathroom radio is set to the score. Julie and Maggie were on while I was getting ready to go out tonite. They were discussing Super Bowl food. My 10 year old son walks in and asks, “why are you listening to a woman talking about tuna casserole?”

Great question on several levels, including why anyone would think tuna casserole is good Super Bowl food.

Hub came on, and they did discuss Urlacher a bit before I left. Hub also weighed in on tuna casserole, though.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Faulty major premise. I'm not aware of any evidence that Mitch isn't complicit in the political turn of the station, if not the chief architect.

I'm aware of it.

1. Mitch is an idiot. I've heard him speak on the air.

2. Mitch is a paranoid nervous fuck. Constantly worried about keeping his job. I've heard Bernstein describe him this way. He doesn't want to talk to his people. Bernstein says "Mitch will ask you how you are doing, you put your head down to think about it, and he's already down the hallway ducking into his office before you can answer the quesion." Also, a few hosts have described Mitch as one to duck out of SCORE social functions without saying good bye. They say he shows up, says hi, and before anybody knows it, he's gone. 30 minutes to shake hands and he's out the door. I know Mitch's type.

3. Mitch is a meatball that got an executive job and takes Bernstein's ideas on how to run the station. Because he knows he's an idiot that doesn't want to be found out that he's an idiot. Because he thinks Bernstein is smart and wants to run the station how Bernstein wants to run it.

4. There are several PDs at radio stations that would have put a stop to Bernstein's content. Self assured, confident guys. Mitch isn't one of them. And you know what? If Bernstein had one of these guys as a boss, Bernstein would have listened. But he knew he had a dumb ass in Mitch. One that he can control. Bernstein figured out early on that he could shape and run the station. And he was right.

Last edited by Beardown on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Mitch was Eddie Schwartz' producer. Les is probably more qualified to be the program manager.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:38 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I thought he was a producer for Brandmeier or Steve & Garry. Or maybe Kev. One of the daytime shows.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:54 pm 
1000 CLUB

In other words, Bernstein sensed weakness in his boss, Mitch Rosen. Took advantage of it and became the boss of WSCR 670.

Thus, Dan McNeil and Mike North were shown the door. And their kind will never be accepted at the SCORE as long as Bernstein is there. Or unless they get a new boss. And the people at the SCORE that are Mac and North's kind have to hide it and be a Bernstein clone if they want to make it there. They know it and they recite Bernstein's gospel.

Didn't work for drinky. Because he was just too god damn stupid. Worked for Goff. Him being black helped it. With Bernstein's war against white Chicago sports fans made that possible. A white version of Goff wouldn't work. Because he's a dumb ass as well. Goff's dumb ass comments coming from a white guy would be killed by Bernstein. But he accepts it from Goff. Bernstein thinks killing Goff would expose him as the racist that he is.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:57 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Curious Hair wrote:
I thought he was a producer for Brandmeier or Steve & Garry. Or maybe Kev. One of the daytime shows.

He was Chunga. Matthews produce if I remember correctly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:08 pm 

https://twitter.com/JulieDiCaro/status/ ... 6233913344

What in the world is she saying "NO" to?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:21 am 

Seacrest wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

He was Chunga. Matthews produce if I remember correctly.

I believe this to be true as well and he hates when he is called Chunga now

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:47 pm 

She just said the halftime show was boring because Timberlake is "about as white bread as you can get." Is it a prerequisite to have zero self awareness to be on the far-left?

Timberlake is a talented guy. I cannot invent an excuse to listen his music but talent is not lacking. Nor does his skin color matter. It was just a bad halftime show.

Apparently dead Prince also did not want to be immortalized in that manner, according to Julie.

- Dan Bernstein, 2016

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45852 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600, 601 ... 1529  Next