It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1535, 1536, 1537, 1538, 1539  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 8:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Spaulding wrote:
denisdman wrote:

They are being labeled as anti-semitic. And I doubt most are really in favor of Hamas. The average Palestinian is a sympathetic figure with their only fault is selecting Hamas over the PLO/Fatah. And they changed leadership because the prior group was not getting it done.

That said, Israel has every right to eradicate Hamas. It is just a humanitarian shame that so many innocents are getting killed and displaced by this.

The students have various reasons some of which I stated the other day. They are bored, stupid, crazy, paid, or nefarious. The money behind this and the movement behind this is clearly antisemitic and anti-American. The average Palestinian thinks October 7th should be celebrated and the prior group wasn't radical enough. If you there you are supporting Hamas. Don't let the left manipulate you.

I hope we can agree that I routinely demonstrate independent thought based on being pretty well read. About 35,000 Palestinians are dead, and almost the entire population is displaced. That is a fact. It is sad. Hamas caused this and deserve no support. Israel does what it always does- uses disproportionate force against its neighbors. I do not blame them and support Israel. Still I do feel for the plight of the innocents. Their lives sucked before, and they are tragic now.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 8:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Ricky11Slade wrote:
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Ricky11Slade wrote:
Ricky11Slade wrote:
The hypocrisy would be demanding certain speech be cancelled/denied while also demanding freedom of speech when it suits them.

Again, no one was demanding Milo be arrested. That is the hypocrisy at issue. The right wants their free speech for Milo but then also demands the arrest of the protesters in the encampment. The left wants to protest Milo and Israel. There's only one side calling the cops.

Who’s demanding people be arrested for protesting?

The arrests are for breaking laws, not for speaking. You can’t occupy private property because you think you have a super good reason to do so. The hypocrisy lies in the lengths to which they went to inhibit speech they didn’t like and then whining about not being able to break laws while exercising their own speech.

There have been plenty of professors that have been arrested that did none of that, it's all on camera. Is this appropriate? https://twitter.com/TheGrayzoneNews/sta ... KoViQ&s=19

I can’t speak to every professor arrest. Most I’ve seen online come when they try to stop cops from getting to the students.

As for the kindly Jewish woman…is what appropriate? She has a couple jobs that complemented one another when she helped the cops remove kids who thought they could occupy a building without consequence. What’s the issue there? That people don’t like the lady who helped cops arrest criminals?

I can speak to seeing some professors get arrested for doing nothing illegal.
Nothing to see here, just an NYPD cop that works with Israeli intelligence and happens to also be a Columbia professor. People love a good conspiracy on here right?

K post the innocent professors and we’ll go case by case.

What’s the conspiracy with the professor? That she happens to be employed while Jewish?

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 8:14 pm 

pizza_Place: JJ Twigs
denisdman wrote:
Ricky go order a serving of your favorite bourbon, send me the bill, and enjoy your night.

Everyone seems nice and calm now, good idea.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 8:15 pm 

Ricky11Slade wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Ricky go order a serving of your favorite bourbon, send me the bill, and enjoy your night.

I’m a Blade and Bow guy. Does the trick.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 8:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
denisdman wrote:
I hope we can agree that I routinely demonstrate independent thought based on being pretty well read. About 35,000 Palestinians are dead, and almost the entire population is displaced. That is a fact. It is sad. Hamas caused this and deserve no support. Israel does what it always does- uses disproportionate force against its neighbors. I do not blame them and support Israel. Still I do feel for the plight of the innocents. Their lives sucked before, and they are tragic now.

35,000 Palestinians may or may not be dead. Of that 35,000 I'm guessing the majority are Hamas and the ones that aren't are because Hamas has embedded itself in the civilian population. I don't know what you mean by disproportionate force. The rest I agree with. It would suck to live under Hamas rule. I'd prefer it not come here.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 8:27 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
denisdman wrote:

35,000 Palestinians may or may not be dead. Of that 35,000 I'm guessing the majority are Hamas and the ones that aren't are because Hamas has embedded itself in the civilian population. I don't know what you mean by disproportionate force. The rest I agree with. It would suck to live under Hamas rule. I'd prefer it not come here.

I mean, if Israel gets attacked, it hits back ten times harder. The number of dead have been widely reported. Have you seen pictures of Gaza? It has been flattened.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 8:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Spaulding wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Bad guess most likely

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 8:52 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Ricky11Slade wrote:
denisdman wrote:

I’m a Blade and Bow guy. Does the trick.

I want to try Blade and Bow. Have a little Wild Turkey at the moment.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 8:54 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
denisdman wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
denisdman wrote:

I mean, if Israel gets attacked, it hits back ten times harder. The number of dead have been widely reported. Have you seen pictures of Gaza? It has been flattened.

Fuck 'em. Don't start a war you can't win.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 8:55 pm 

denisdman wrote:

So Israel should have killed and raped 1200 people and called it a day? Gaza is governed by a proxy terrorist group whose stated goal is the eradication of Israel. They routinely fire rockets into Israel. They've had control of the area for almost 20 years and with all the money they get they chose to build terror tunnels and dismantle infrastructure and turn it into weaponry. They'll do it again if they are allowed to recover and see it as a huge victory.

Gaza looks like it attacked (and will continue to attack if not stopped) a country that continuously is faced with an existential crisis. There is no ten times harder when it's kill or be killed. Did you see the videos of Hamas raping women? Murdering and kidnapping civilians?
People celebrating it?

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 9:01 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
denisdman wrote:

So Israel should have killed and raped 1200 people and called it a day? Gaza is governed by a proxy terrorist group whose stated goal is the eradication of Israel. They routinely fire rockets into Israel. They've had control of the area for almost 20 years and with all the money they get they chose to build terror tunnels and dismantle infrastructure and turn it into weaponry. They'll do it again if they are allowed to recover and see it as a huge victory.

Gaza looks like it attacked (and will continue to attack if not stopped) a country that continuously is faced with an existential crisis. There is no ten times harder when it's kill or be killed. Did you see the videos of Hamas raping women? Murdering and kidnapping civilians?
People celebrating it?

I am perfectly fine with Israel hitting back much harder as a deterrence. Hamas needs to be eradicated. I think you are misreading me.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 9:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
denisdman wrote:

Hamas claims 35,000 "Palestinians" died. They don't distinguish between combatant deaths and civilian deaths, for obvious reasons (which, if you're not familiar, is to force media outlets in Western allies of Israel's to effectively report Hamas propaganda that Israel is killing nothing but civilians), they also lie, and have been caught lying about casualty figures. Israel claims they've killed between 10k and 12k combatants, a mark MANY claim is inflated, without evidence. But, let's take both supposed lies at face value, 35k civilians and 12k combatants: That combatant-civilian casualty ratio is 1:3 (rounded up), and the UN (!!!!) claims that the average ratio in urbanized conflict is 1:9.

But Israel's force "against their neighbor" is disproportionate?

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 9:19 pm 

Then it's not disproportionate or ten times harder. Compromise isn't a real answer.

And this is part of the can't we all get along and compromise that I think is bullshit. You have a bunch of nutbags or paid loons tearing down our flag, demanding hot vegan food, wearing terrorist scarves, and expecting people to pay off their loans. We are seeing what the sides really are and who they are for and against in these college protests. It's here and it will get worse. The left obviously supports it.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 9:39 pm 

I think the Hamas intrusion killed like 1,200. Let’s say 35,000 is inflated by double. Israel has still killed more than ten times as many. I think by definition that is disproportionate.

Shakes and Caller Bob said all muslims should die. So I guess both sides want the other dead.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 10:04 pm 

Hamas would have slaughtered all 9M+ Israelis if they could have. They attacked and tortured civilians without provocation. Israel is targeting terrorists that have embedded themselves in the general population many of who celebrate October 7th. They have gone to great lengths and suffered casualties fighting this war in a "humanitarian" way. Any and all casualties are on Hamas. They are still using hostages as shields. The numbers comparison is stupid. It's not disproportionate. It's a very dangerous thing going forward. Wars cannot be fought like this.

I don't know what shakes and caller Bob's opinions have to do with this.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 11:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
denisdman wrote:
I think the Hamas intrusion killed like 1,200. Let’s say 35,000 is inflated by double. Israel has still killed more than ten times as many.

LOL no, you don't have to kill the aggressor's bad guys proportionally to how many of your people they killed. "Palestine" started a war, and now war is on. "Proportionality" in war seems to have to do with both the reason for war and the tactical choices of making war, and neither strictly outlaw civilian casualties, and they certainly don't outlaw the inflated hypothetical civilian casualty ratio in this war which is lower than what the biased UN says is common in urbanized combat. That's just another instance of the Jews having to play to a different, curiously more stringent standard, than everyone else.

BUT, since you seem to insist on concern-trolling about proportionality, there have been 600 IDF soldiers killed by Hamas from Oct. 7th onward, and 1200 civilians killed. For a ratio of 1:2.

Again the Combatant-Civilian ratio of "Palestinians" is 1:3. Not "proportional" enough for you?

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 11:44 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
"Fine, we'll kill 1,200 of your guys and consider the matter settled" is a very bean-counting approach to a religious war.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 5:03 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Franky T wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Fuck 'em. Don't start a war you can't win.

They are winning though. Future leaders from the U.S.'s top institutions of higher learning are pulling down the Stars and Stripes and replacing it with the "Palestinian" flag.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 7:33 am 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
denisdman wrote:
I think the Hamas intrusion killed like 1,200. Let’s say 35,000 is inflated by double. Israel has still killed more than ten times as many.

LOL no, you don't have to kill the aggressor's bad guys proportionally to how many of your people they killed. "Palestine" started a war, and now war is on. "Proportionality" in war seems to have to do with both the reason for war and the tactical choices of making war, and neither strictly outlaw civilian casualties, and they certainly don't outlaw the inflated hypothetical civilian casualty ratio in this war which is lower than what the biased UN says is common in urbanized combat. That's just another instance of the Jews having to play to a different, curiously more stringent standard, than everyone else.

BUT, since you seem to insist on concern-trolling about proportionality, there have been 600 IDF soldiers killed by Hamas from Oct. 7th onward, and 1200 civilians killed. For a ratio of 1:2.

Again the Combatant-Civilian ratio of "Palestinians" is 1:3. Not "proportional" enough for you?

What is wrong with you? I merely said that stuff to explain that Israel as a long a term strategy always hits back in a disproportionate manner as a means to discourage being attacked. I am not saying it is wrong.

I am 100% on board with them clearing out Hamas. You and Spaulding seem to be taking offense with my declared support of Israel in this thread, the term disproportionate (a strategy I agree with), and the fact that I showed sympathy for the plight of the innocent Palestinians.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 7:49 am 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
The Julie thread has taken a very disappointing turn. :(

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 8:07 am 

Well a fresh newsletter dropped about Griner. Maybe that will stimulate different chatter.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 8:34 am 

man of few opinions wrote:
The Julie thread has taken a very disappointing turn. :(

Yep, Spaulding is a bit much.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 8:55 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
denisdman wrote:
That said, Israel has every right to eradicate Hamas. It is just a humanitarian shame that so many innocents are getting killed and displaced by this.

Opinions vary.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 10:48 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Spaulding wrote:
They are bored, stupid, crazy, paid, or nefarious.
If anyone would know this, it's you.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 3:01 pm 

denisdman wrote:

What is wrong with you? I merely said that stuff to explain that Israel as a long a term strategy always hits back in a disproportionate manner as a means to discourage being attacked. I am not saying it is wrong.

I am 100% on board with them clearing out Hamas. You and Spaulding seem to be taking offense with my declared support of Israel in this thread, the term disproportionate (a strategy I agree with), and the fact that I showed sympathy for the plight of the innocent Palestinians.

I'm not offended, I just think you're wrong and the use of the term disproportionate is used against Israel. I don't think it disproportionate. Plus Hamas doesn't value life, they don't care if double or triple that number dies and it might even strengthen their cause.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 4:55 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
denisdman wrote:
Well a fresh newsletter dropped about Griner. Maybe that will stimulate different chatter.

How many has she put out and in what time period?

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 5:08 pm 

denisdman wrote:
I think the Hamas intrusion killed like 1,200. Let’s say 35,000 is inflated by double. Israel has still killed more than ten times as many. I think by definition that is disproportionate.

Shakes and Caller Bob said all muslims should die. So I guess both sides want the other dead.

Iraq killed zero Americans. We killed what 2 million of those sand nuggets? Even alah would be impressed

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 9:20 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Quote:
Julie DiCaro
@juliedicaro.bsky.social

Thanks for reading and subscribing. LMP is 100 percent reader-funded and is also my main source of income

Except for your fucking husband!

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 9:50 am 

IkeSouth wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Iraq killed zero Americans. We killed what 2 million of those sand nuggets? Even alah would be impressed

What?

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 7:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Peqouds
What did you guys do to Julie, as she deleted at least over a years worth of her most current worthless tweets for no reason

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1535, 1536, 1537, 1538, 1539  Next