It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45676 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517 ... 1523  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:33 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:
out of nowhere the woman turns around on a dime to this 1990s randy spears looking scumbag (hell, might have been him) and puts a finger in his face and tells him "Knock it the fuck off or she'll knock him the fuck out."

Sounds like one of those southwest side girls pittmike will occasionally speak warmly of.

More people should experience what you did. They should learn that men will sexually harass and assault women if they think they can get away with it, and that the Thompson Center is a hideous building.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:39 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Curious Hair wrote:
out of nowhere the woman turns around on a dime to this 1990s randy spears looking scumbag (hell, might have been him) and puts a finger in his face and tells him "Knock it the fuck off or she'll knock him the fuck out."

Sounds like one of those southwest side girls pittmike will occasionally speak warmly of.

More people should experience what you did. They should learn that men will sexually harass and assault women if they think they can get away with it, and that the Thompson Center is a hideous building.

:lol: Thanks for dragging me into this.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:40 pm 

Well, doesn't she?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:42 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Well, doesn't she?

:lol: Yeah probably. I just didn't recall the warm speaking about them. SW side girls were cool though and tough.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:45 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
I'd love to take another crack at it with Don not icing me and forcing me to drink beer beforehand and that coward FF actually showing up. :lol:

If it was at Katie O's you would've done it for sure.

How about McNuggets 80 II at Shinnick's. Will you show up?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
pittmike wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Well, doesn't she?

:lol: Yeah probably. I just didn't recall the warm speaking about them. SW side girls were cool though and tough.

Kathy Yantz would have slugged him.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:50 pm 

Tad Queasy wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Well, doesn't she?

Kathy Yantz would have slugged him.

True.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:30 pm 
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Did anyone call in and ask her what she thought of the recent WNBA finals? My guess is she didn’t watch a second.

She didn't say one fucking word about it on Twitter, but made sure to let us know somebody was having her on as an expert on it. LOL

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
I'd love to take another crack at it with Don not icing me and forcing me to drink beer beforehand and that coward FF actually showing up. :lol:

Absolutely.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

Absolutely.

That's basically The Alibi from Shameless right?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
I hadn't clicked on this thread in awhile, but the last two (or three) pages are hilarious.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:43 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

Absolutely.

That's basically The Alibi from Shameless right?

:lol:

God no.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
City of Fools wrote:
the real issue (and I'm not a guy who's trying to flirt) is that very few women agree on what exactly constitutes flirting.

One woman's annoying flirting is another woman's polite conversation.
Yeah. The venue matters too. If you are a "stranger" or a "co-worker" though you would be best served to not flirt. Have a normal conversation and maybe one day(or hour if you are ladies man jason88cubs) then more can happen.

Hold on to your monocles but Here's a shocker to those that have met me, Iwas never much of a ladies man. I've had several conversations with female friends who were questioning me why I was flirting with their friend and then just ignored her after she showed interest. I had to say "I didn't know I was flirting!! I was just having a conversation and then moved on with my life." Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go thru life.

When I was dating my wife I apparently flirted with pretty much every female friend of hers. People would say things to her about and she would honestly laugh about it and say he has no clue. She’d laugh when random girls would flirt with me as well. I’d be like, she seemed pleasant, and my wife would roll her eyes. That didn’t happen to often, wasn’t exactly beating the ladies off with a stick.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:13 pm 
1000 CLUB

Joe Maddon will be on Julie's shit list very soon after this quote. And he is soooo right LOL

"During a news conference Monday, Maddon schooled the assembled reporters on the importance — or lack thereof — of social media.

“I really hope that you all understand that social media doesn’t count at all,” Maddon said. “Twitter doesn’t count at all. And, really, as sportswriters you should do a better job than relying on Twitter to write a story, quite frankly.”

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:18 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza hut
Why do I feel like layer that not the lady in the elevator was sucking that guys dick

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
i remember when i was in junior high we were on a field trip to the Thompson Building downtown. Cant exactly remember why, but the majority of the time spent between meals was used up riding the elevators and just walking around. Anyways, it was on one of these elevator trips i learned that some dudes are just creeps.

there was 5 of us in the elevator. me and a buddy, two dudes in suits and a young blonde in a not overly sexy business attire with a skirt and blouse. Law and Order courtroom, but a little sexier.

out of nowhere the woman turns around on a dime to this 1990s randy spears looking scumbag (hell, might have been him) and puts a finger in his face and tells him "Knock it the fuck off or she'll knock him the fuck out." This dickhead just grins and says "Oh, sorry. its a crowded elevator." it wasnt. plenty of room. dude was trying to cup her ass with his hand and got grabby.

total piece of shit. the lady apologized to us for her language. that has always made me feel bad. i like to think adult me would've broken the guys hand and then walked away to disappear into the crowd.

but yeah, elevators are a den of vice.

Lucky for that guy that Larry wasn't on the elevator.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:42 pm 

He also believes the Thompson Center is Hilmut Jahn's worst work.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:15 pm 

Julie DiCaro‏Verified account @JulieDiCaro 3h3 hours ago

Feeling super-cynical & like everything is trash today, so thank God I get to speak to college kids and MOLD YOUNG MINDS.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:16 pm 

Julie DiCaro‏Verified account @JulieDiCaro 1h1 hour ago
Replying to @JulieDiCaro

Most are appalled by the normalization of bro humor and the effect it has on those working in the industry.

Replying to @JulieDiCaro

Many of us have been serially harassed by their followers, yet feel powerless to say or do anything.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
jason88cubs wrote:
Replying to @JulieDiCaro

Most are appalled by the normalization of bro humor and the effect it has on those working in the industry.

Replying to @JulieDiCaro

Many of us have been serially harassed by their followers, yet feel powerless to say or do anything.

she's mad about Big Cat and PFT getting an ESPN. Go cry about it some more Julie.

ESPN is giving them a show because they speak to an audience that ESPN covets.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:02 pm 

It would be hilarious if someone called into 670 when Julie was on and started just playing audio from PMT over the phone when they put the call on air.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:02 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
she's mad about Big Cat and PFT getting an ESPN. Go cry about it some more Julie.

She is.

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
ESPN is giving them a show because they speak to an audience that ESPN covets.

Assholes?

:P

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:04 pm 

When has Julie ever felt powerless to 'say' something?
Her whole existence seems to based on tweeting complaints about one thing or the other, important or not.
I don't give a shit if this makes me sound like a neanderthal.....
BEING ACCEPTED AND EMBRACED AS A 'WOMAN' IN SPORTS MEDIA IS NOT THE CURE FOR CANCER.
YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO SEEMS TO CARE, JULIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BE BETTER AT YOUR JOB.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:07 pm 

The funny thing is that most of ESPN's top on air female hosts (Jemele Hill, Rachel Nichols, Katie Nolan) have all appeared on PMT.

Barstool is a company with a female CEO and other women in on-air roles. They are more progressive when it comes to actually hiring women than Julie's beloved 670 is. Let that sink in.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
The funny thing is that most of ESPN's top on air female hosts (Jemele Hill, Rachel Nichols, Katie Nolan) have all appeared on PMT.

Barstool is a company with a female CEO and other women in on-air roles. They are more progressive when it comes to actually hiring women than Julie's beloved 670 is. Let that sink in.

She sucks Jemelle Hill’s dick on Kaep, is outraged over her being suspended , tells tens of thousands of white people what they “should” be doing , but on this , well , I don’t speak for them. Just like boobgate, nothing to say when it’s close to home .Jesus Christ, what a phony .

Brent Horvay (@HorvayGroup)
10/17/17, 11:50 AM
@adam_tumino @JulieDiCaro what about Rachel Nichols? Jemele Hill? They both have been on Barstool's podcasts. They're both highly respected voices.

Julie DiCaro (@JulieDiCaro)
10/17/17, 12:01 PM
@HorvayGroup @adam_tumino Can't speak for them.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:03 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

She sucks Jemelle Hill’s dick on Kaep, is outraged over her being suspended , tells tens of thousands of white people what they “should” be doing , but on this , well , I don’t speak for them. Just like boobgate, nothing to say when it’s close to home .Jesus Christ, what a phony .

Brent Horvay (@HorvayGroup)
10/17/17, 11:50 AM
@adam_tumino @JulieDiCaro what about Rachel Nichols? Jemele Hill? They both have been on Barstool's podcasts. They're both highly respected voices.

Julie DiCaro (@JulieDiCaro)
10/17/17, 12:01 PM
@HorvayGroup @adam_tumino [i]Can't speak for them
.[/i]

I love how she's never at a loss for lengthy, flowery verbage when bitching about something, but when someone calls her fatass out, her replies are well below the character limit.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Chus wrote:
i remember when i was in junior high we were on a field trip to the Thompson Building downtown. Cant exactly remember why, but the majority of the time spent between meals was used up riding the elevators and just walking around. Anyways, it was on one of these elevator trips i learned that some dudes are just creeps.

there was 5 of us in the elevator. me and a buddy, two dudes in suits and a young blonde in a not overly sexy business attire with a skirt and blouse. Law and Order courtroom, but a little sexier.

out of nowhere the woman turns around on a dime to this 1990s randy spears looking scumbag (hell, might have been him) and puts a finger in his face and tells him "Knock it the fuck off or she'll knock him the fuck out." This dickhead just grins and says "Oh, sorry. its a crowded elevator." it wasnt. plenty of room. dude was trying to cup her ass with his hand and got grabby.

total piece of shit. the lady apologized to us for her language. that has always made me feel bad. i like to think adult me would've broken the guys hand and then walked away to disappear into the crowd.

but yeah, elevators are a den of vice.

Lucky for that guy that Larry wasn't on the elevator.

Larry was trying out for pro ball in Montreal at the time.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:35 pm 

https://twitter.com/PeabodyAwards/statu ... 3996352513

even peabody awards wont show julie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
jason88cubs wrote:
https://twitter.com/PeabodyAwards/status/920365043996352513

even peabody awards wont show julie

Interesting how Sarah Spain's voice doesn't sound like she smokes three cartons of Marlboro's a day in that clip.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45676 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517 ... 1523  Next