It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 5:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Tim Baffoe reads
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:54 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Curious Hair wrote:
Tim Baffoe's Pizza Poetry Jam

suffice to say there's a new clubhouse leader for 2016 post of the year! tally ho CH!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:53 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Our erstewhile pizza guy got schooled by middling former MLB pitcher CJ Nitkowski. Started with of course , some SJW demanding a player be suspended

Molly Knight (@molly_knight)
8/31/16, 1:15 PM
Hey @USCCoachHelton: Osa Masina is being investigated for sexual assault in multiple states. Why is he still practicing with the team?

Timmy gonna try and Bernstein (complete with..the...slow...talk...for...emphasis...) him but CJ blows a 3-2 fastball by him

CJ Nitkowski (@CJNitkowski)
8/31/16, 1:54 PM
@molly_knight @steakNstiffarms Why would he not let a player who hasn't been arrested practice? If claims are false team/plyr should suffer?

Vice President Tim (@TimBaffoe)
8/31/16, 1:57 PM
@CJNitkowski @molly_knight @steakNstiffarms message it sends re: sports' importance vs. violence against women? Low % of false reports? Etc

8/31/16, 1:58 PM
@TimBaffoe That's not true. Everyone gets the same process.

8/31/16, 1:59 PM
@CJNitkowski but only with DV/sexual assault do we inherently assume victim isn't truthful by "waiting for all the facts"

8/31/16, 2:00 PM
@CJNitkowski if such an investigation happens in another walk of life, most people are placed on some sort of leave

8/31/16, 2:07 PM
@molly_knight @steakNstiffarms And when the first credible piece of evidence that USC sees that implies guilt action should be taken.

8/31/16, 2:09 PM
@CJNitkowski so the word of the accusers isn't credible?

8/31/16, 2:20 PM
@TimBaffoe No idea in this case. Has an athlete or celebrity ever been falsely accused? The answer is yes. That's why you follow due process

8/31/16, 2:34 PM
@CJNitkowski so because FBI says 8% of rapes are false reports, all victim credibility should be questioned?

8/31/16, 2:36 PM
@CJNitkowski This kind of thinking keeps victims from reporting. Why do other professions put accused on leave?

8/31/16, 2:54 PM
@TimBaffoe No. That's not what I said. Pay attention. You're guilty when you're guilty, not before. Pretty simple. Don't cloud it.

8/31/16, 2:57 PM
@CJNitkowski you're dismissing the word of the accuser and the system of justice that very much works against female victims of violence

8/31/16, 3:19 PM
@TimBaffoe I am doing no such thing. Discipline comes after the investigation, not before, that is all I am saying. Nothing else.

8/31/16, 3:22 PM
@CJNitkowski legal, yes. Business/academic world, no.

8/31/16, 4:35 PMVice President Tim (@TimBaffoe)
8/31/16, 4:35 PM
@CJNitkowski a university in 2016 should very much know the message it is sending in such a situation. As should a pro team.

@Vice President Tim (@TimBaffoe)
8/31/16, 4:37 PM
@CJNitkowski let alone the dude is being accused in two... separate... states

8/31/16, 4:42 PM
@TimBaffoe The message is debatable. I'm ok with it. When some facts come out you take action. Way it should be IMO.

8/31/16, 4:42 PM
@TimBaffoe Two accusers in two states doesn't warrant a suspension. Facts do

8/31/16, 4:45 PM
@CJNitkowski that's ludicrous thinking that privileges men and athletes and fosters rape culture

8/31/16, 5:39 PM
@CJNitkowski @JulieDiCaro at least you're concerned much more about his life than that of his multiple sexual assault accusers

8/31/16, 5:41 PM
@TimBaffoe That's not what this conversation was remotely about. Typical to change the focus when your points fall flat. Let the adults be.

8/31/16, 5:44 PM
@CJNitkowski it's exactly what it's about. Your words are all right out of the rape apologist playbook. It's like parody.

8/31/16, 5:46 PM
@CJNitkowski Nothing about what you've said suggests concern for the well being of the accusers. Has you putting sports above rape.

8/31/16, 6:10 PM
@TimBaffoe Not what the conversation was. You turned it into that and tried to make me seem insensitive. This discussion is over for me.

8/31/16, 6:14 PM
@CJNitkowski many people would appreciate you reading up on sports, athlete privilege, and rape culture when you get the chance.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:28 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Quote:
@CJNitkowski that's ludicrous thinking that privileges men and athletes and fosters rape culture

@CJNitkowski @JulieDiCaro at least you're concerned much more about his life than that of his multiple sexual assault accusers

"Better call for backup, chief!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:16 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Curious Hair wrote:
Quote:

"Better call for backup, chief!"

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:21 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
To be fair , I think she interjected in there somewhere ( because it's about RAPE) but it doesn't show her tweet because I'm blocked but does show her @.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:35 am 

Quote:

David Foster Wallace wrote:
Privilege

Even though some dictionaries OK it, the verb to privilege is currently used only in a particular English subdialect that might be called academese. Example: The patriarchal Western canon privileges univocal discourse situated within established contexts over the polyphonic free play of decentered utterance. (Yes: it’s often that ghastly.) Contemporary academese originated in literary and social theory but has now metastasized throughout much of the humanities. There is exactly one rhetorical situation in which you’d want to use to privilege, to situate, or to interrogate+ some abstract noun phrase, or pretty much any transitivized-verb construction that’s three times longer than it needs to be — this is in a university course taught by a professor so thoroughly cloistered, insecure, or stupid as to believe that academese constitutes intelligent writing. A required course, one that you can’t switch out of. In any other situation, run very fast the other way.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:36 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
frunchroom is the stupidest fucking word ever.

front room. use words mouthbreather.

happy friday!
:P

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:08 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Curious Hair wrote:
Quote:

What's ludicrous is the complete disregard for due process and the implication that the notion of "waiting for all the facts" and "innocent until proven guilty" means you are pro-domestic violence and pro-rape.

What's even more ludicrous is that this pinhead doesn't have the foresight to think "What would happen if one or more students at the school at which I teach made false accusations against me?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:23 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
You know, I don't think DiCaro deserves to be hit in the head with a 105 mph Chapman fastball. She won't be though. It's not a real threat. Whether she "deserves" someone saying mean stuff to her on Twitter is another matter. She might. She's pretty mean herself.

And that goes for Baffoe and his ilk as well. Just look at that exchange with Nitkowski. First of all, it would never go that way if they were sitting across from each other in a bar. I don't believe Baffoe would talk to him like that. So who is the troll in this instance? Baffoe has no interest in discussing this subject rationally. He just wants to beat people over the head with ideology supported by questionable statistics. And if you don't agree with him totally and completely, he pretty much accuses you of supporting rape or perhaps even being a rapist yourself. Nitkowski comes off as a reasonable person while Baffoe seems unhinged.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:27 am 

Baffoe got owned so hard in that Bernstein reply yesterday that he should just give up Twitter entirely and reallocate his time online to, like, discussing model trains.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:30 am 
Site Admin

Curious Hair wrote:
Baffoe got owned so hard in that Bernstein reply yesterday

What is that?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:30 am 

Bernstein ass lickers need to shut-up about rape culture. He did the number one thing that leads to rape culture with his slut-shaming of Cheryl Scott.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:33 am 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
Bernstein ass lickers need to shut-up about rape culture. He did the number one thing that leads to rape culture with his slut-shaming of Cheryl Scott.
I don't think that is the #1 thing.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:44 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Tad Queasy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Quote:

What's ludicrous is the complete disregard for due process and the implication that the notion of "waiting for all the facts" and "innocent until proven guilty" means you are pro-domestic violence and pro-rape.

What's even more ludicrous is that this pinhead doesn't have the foresight to think "What would happen if one or more students at the school at which I teach made false accusations against me?"

This is how the left SJW shouts down the opposition and gains traction for their cause. After a while it doesn't matter what the truth is because all opposing thoughts supporting a particular truth have been silenced or besmirched. They "almost" got it done on Kane.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:46 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

What is that?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:48 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Slut-shaming makes it far less likely for a woman to report an attack, and leads to the attitude of she wanted it or was asking for it. I guess I'm not sure how to "rank" these things, but it's really high up on the list of behavior that enables rape.

The blanket "believe the victims" is also ridiculous. It's the reason there are criminal trials in the first place. I do not understand what these type of people want.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:52 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Curious Hair wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

What is that?

:lol: :lol:

Didn't that guy used to post here?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:06 am 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Tad Queasy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Quote:

don't bring that up. He'd be put on leave immediately, just like he's suggesting the athlete should be.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:13 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
City of Fools wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Quote:

don't bring that up. He'd be put on leave immediately, just like he's suggesting the athlete should be.

That's because he would be accused of sexually assaulting a child, and he works with children every day.

The job from which the USC player would be suspended does not include a potential victim pool (unless it does, hey buddy).

Though I agree it would be a poor argumentative tactic, because he'd run right there.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:57 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

What was the #1 thing you think Bernstein did?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
pittmike wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Quote:

This is how the left SJW shouts down the opposition and gains traction for their cause. After a while it doesn't matter what the truth is because all opposing thoughts supporting a particular truth have been silenced or besmirched. They "almost" got it done on Kane.

Please stop framing this as a left/right thing. This site is full of liberals who think Baffoe/DiCaro/Bernstein are all idiots.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:48 pm 

'sides, most of these identitarians are more conservative than they realize.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:19 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
i hate using the term sjw because i think its been watered down but i think buffoe at this juncture qualifies.

"Vice President Tim (@TimBaffoe)
8/31/16, 2:34 PM
@CJNitkowski so because FBI says 8% of rapes are false reports, all victim credibility should be questioned?"

sjw's love to paint with broad brushes when it suits them. for example. they'll tell you the most crime happens in states that generally vote red. broad. once broken down by county you find that in those red states the overwhelming majority of crime actually happens in the very blue major counties which are usually larger city areas.

same thing here. that 8% includes all rape accusations against us joe baloneys. when celebrity is added to the mix you know dam well those percentages are higher. i'm not even talking about national celebrity. just local more than likely.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:39 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
I'm not sure I've really seen a person argue that they didn't work hard to get where they are. Kind of bizarre.

Internet guy: You worked hard.
Baffoe: No, I didn't.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:43 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
It continues. :lol: :lol:

Plus, I'm ugly and I smell funny.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:51 pm 

pizza_Place: ------
I need to ask. What is good ol Tim Baffoe the Vice President of? Self loathing?

Chus wrote:
RPB is right. You suck. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:51 pm 
Site Admin

He doesn't really need to tweet what a loser he is. Most of us already knew.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Phil McCracken wrote:

Vice President of employees who deliver pizza in his own car.

The president is Dan Bernstein. Bernstein just doesn't know it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:59 pm 

pizza_Place: ------
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Phil McCracken wrote:

Vice President of employees who deliver pizza in his own car.

The president is Dan Bernstein. Bernstein just doesn't know it.

Is it better to deliver pizzas in someone else's car? I would feel worse about my life in the Papa John mobile.

Chus wrote:
RPB is right. You suck. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
The only positive is that in the Papa John's mobile, you're not responsible for maintenance.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next