It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Spaulding wrote:
It'd be awesome if he bumped Bernstein at the Score. I hope he doesn't pick the worst partner in the world again. That sucked ass.

He'll just keep picking people from the fantasy football league until he runs out. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:02 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
newper wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
It'd be awesome if he bumped Bernstein at the Score. I hope he doesn't pick the worst partner in the world again. That sucked ass.

He'll just keep picking people from the fantasy football league until he runs out. :)

BROADCASTS JUST FINE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
wdelaney72 wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
“The whole thing was totally unnecessary and terribly mishandled,” said a witness to the hallway confrontation. “If they’d just let Dan say a few words about Greg at the end of the show, probably no one would have heard it and no one would have cared. . . . They had to know it would set him off — and that’s just what happened.”

Sounds like management is looking to get rid of him. Buyout is probably on the way. Or Mac just keeps doing his sports updates and collecting that check.

That may be the case, but we all have bosses. We may not agree with our bosses all the time, but they're supposed to have the final say and going against that has consequences. Doesn't matter if Dan was right or if this was unnecessary. You could easily say the same for Dan....if this wasn't that big of a deal than just STFU and do your sports update.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
wdelaney72 wrote:
That may be the case, but we all have bosses. We may not agree with our bosses all the time, but they're supposed to have the final say and going against that has consequences. Doesn't matter if Dan was right or if this was unnecessary. You could easily say the same for Dan....if this wasn't that big of a deal than just STFU and do your sports update.

I tell my kids all the time, your mom/dad/coach/teacher/principal/sometimes, friend is right even when they are wrong. Go along to get along til you can't.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:11 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
wdelaney72 wrote:

I tell my kids all the time, your mom/dad/coach/teacher/principal/sometimes, friend is right even when they are wrong. Go along to get along til you can't.

"Til you can't". Great measuring stick. :P

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:16 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:

You disagree? Sometimes it's done quietly, sometimes not so quietly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:18 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

You disagree? Sometimes it's done quietly, sometimes not so quietly.

It's kind of like grading on a curve. One kid's "A" is another kid's B-. But I'm really just busting your chops :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:29 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
It's kind of like grading on a curve. One kid's "A" is another kid's B-. But I'm really just busting your chops :wink:

Sure. And One kid's hey you think I could? or I'm not comfortable, or what should I ... is another kid's your an asshole, fuck you.

BTW, There are no more curves now. Everybody is equal. All great.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:42 am 

Just like a woman to save it all up for one big argument where everything but the kitchen sink is thrown in

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:44 am 

pizza_Place: A few...
Spaulding wrote:
is another kid's your an asshole, fuck you.

you're

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:41 am 

Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:00 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Spaulding wrote:
wdelaney72 wrote:

You may want to rethink that. Authority figures are often wrong and should be helped by letting them know when they are.

Little Crest is changing schools for the upcoming school year. We could no longer go along with some of the nonsense anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:06 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Authority figures are often wrong and should be helped by letting them know when they are.

Shots fired at Bigfan!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
good dolphin wrote:
Just like a woman to save it all up for one big argument where everything but the kitchen sink is thrown in

At least she's aware of the kitchen ...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:15 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Douchebag wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Authority figures are often wrong and should be helped by letting them know when they are.

Shots fired at Bigfan!

Just when you were doing so well...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5