It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:31 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Mac got into it this morning with Kathy Voltmer about how much money Erin Andrews should be awarded. Mac thinks the amount that Andrew's lawyers asked for is exorbitant and out of proportion with amounts that have been awarded to people who have suffered crippling physical injuries, such as the person who colors and cuts Barry Rozner's hair. Kathy thinks the amount should be exorbitant and was disgusted by Mac's reasoning that "People saw her naked, so what? She wasn't raped."

Loving lists as he does, Mac read a list of the World's Most Dangerous Guitarists but didn't know who Dimebag Darrell was. A quick Google search indicates he was shot to death by Chip Z'Nuff at a Bjork concert that consisted of her doing little more than throwing nickels into an open stove for six hours.

Erik Kramer hates him because, well, why wouldn't he?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:34 am 

Hey, easy pal!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:39 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Dimebag is the new John Wall.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:07 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Tad Queasy wrote:
Mac got into it this morning with Kathy Voltmer about how much money Erin Andrews should be awarded. Mac thinks the amount that Andrew's lawyers asked for is exorbitant and out of proportion with amounts that have been awarded to people who have suffered crippling physical injuries, such as the person who colors and cuts Barry Rozner's hair. Kathy thinks the amount should be exorbitant and was disgusted by Mac's reasoning that "People saw her naked, so what? She wasn't raped."

Loving lists as he does, Mac read a list of the World's Most Dangerous Guitarists but didn't know who Dimebag Darrell was. A quick Google search indicates he was shot to death by Chip Z'Nuff at a Bjork concert that consisted of her doing little more than throwing nickels into an open stove for six hours.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't know if that's Mac saying that or you but that's pretty funny.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:11 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
I'm just happy that Mac had enough time to talk in between playing Bad to the Bone and I Shot The Sheriff!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:14 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
They are on a Billy Squier kick lately.

Pete probably turned Mac's mic off

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:18 am 

Ill say this. When Dimebag Darrell died, I had only kind of heard of him and knew he was in some metal-ish band.

The reaction to his death by a lot of people seemed very contrived. I'd never heard these people talk Pantera or Darrell or anything about either and then all of a sudden it was a tragedy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:20 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
"Erin Andrews sucks....now here's Rebel Yell by William Michael Albert Broad better known as Billy Idol!!!! Traffic in 5!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:26 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
First time I saw Rozner, I actually thought his hair looked weird. Too dark and shiny for a guy will over 50. Almost looked snapped on.

Never really put much thought into it, but guessing it is heavily done up.

And I agree with Mack, she shouldnt be getting more than someone with a physical injury and I dont believe the crying she performs at the court cases. She isnt some quiet little girl at a CPA firm that has never been on display for others oggle.....its essentially what she does for a living.

Another one of 100's of pictures of her trying not to be noticed, avoiding attention and crowds....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:28 am 

bigfan wrote:
First time I saw Rozner, I actually thought his hair looked weird. Too dark and shiny for a guy will over 50. Almost looked snapped on.

Never really put much thought into it, but guessing it is heavily done up.

And I agree with Mack, she shouldnt be getting more than someone with a physical injury and I dont believe the crying she performs at the court cases. She isnt some quiet little girl at a CPA firm that has never been on display for others oggle.....its essentially what she does for a living.

Another one of 100's of pictures of her trying not to be noticed, avoiding attention and crowds....

She should be paying US!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:28 am 

Its really amazing how she basically went into hiding....I feel terrible for her.....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:30 am 

spmack wrote:
I'm just happy that Mac had enough time to talk in between playing Bad to the Bone and I Shot The Sheriff!

:lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:31 am 

If I was Marriott I would offer her $500K, create a plan to make sure this never happens again (I think they have done) and donate $5 mill to some battered womens charity.....

Make it very public, that she then said NO to them offering a huge payment to a charity ....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:31 am 

RFDC wrote:
spmack wrote:

:lol:

Did pete point to him on that one?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:45 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
badrogue17 wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't know if that's Mac saying that or you but that's pretty funny.

That was me. :) Rozner's hair is weird as hell.

I don't know if Pete was there today. I don't think he likes confrontation, at least between radio hosts, so something like that argument between Mac and Kathy probably made his genitals suck up into his body cavity.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:49 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
The never let Mac drive when Pete's not there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:07 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's

Is that a picture of her and Fandango?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:08 am 

bigfan wrote:
If I was Marriott I would offer her $500K, create a plan to make sure this never happens again (I think they have done) and donate $5 mill to some battered womens charity.....

Make it very public, that she then said NO to them offering a huge payment to a charity ....

But then the poor little aggrieved princess wouldn't get the full benefit of her victim-hood. SHE has to get all the credit, because HER life has been wrecked. It's weird, I do feel that Marriott owes a substantial amount because of their reckless action in this matter, but I just can't accept that she wasn't over this within the year after it happened. No matter how good her performances on the stand or talk shows are.

They must teach all the cheerleaders in SEC how to be eye candy, use it for all its worth & on the back side of their "careers" cry about being objectified and how they aren't taken seriously in their chosen profession.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:30 am 

Tad Queasy wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

I don't know if Pete was there today. I don't think he likes confrontation, at least between radio hosts, so something like that argument between Mac and Kathy probably made his genitals suck up into his body cavity.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:31 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
i have to give Erin credit, I assumed she was in her early 30's so when i heard she was 37 i was impressed, top quality.

she should get some money because what the hotel did was wrong but probably not $75M

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:32 am 

can be donated in her name, so she gets to write off benefits...I mean , if she isnt doing this for the money.

No doubt team Andrews is betting heavy on the fact Marriott might be seen as the 'they hate women" chain...

Dont think anyone cares anymore what happened to her at this point...

Feeling pretty good she ends up taking a check and is not allowed to say anything bad about the hotel chain in question.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:33 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

30 years ago and his hair looks the same color..at least last time I saw him at Score golf outing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Nick&Vito's

Erik Kramer hates him because, well, why wouldn't he?[/quote]

The only time Chip Z'nuff even comes close to anything involving shooting is when he is shotgunning some dank nuggets. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:29 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Rozner sure looks like a rodent.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Tad Queasy wrote:

I'm pretty sure he died in the pyrotechnics explosion at the Great White concert.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:36 pm 

Riggs in the Picture?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Regular Reader wrote:
But then the poor little aggrieved princess wouldn't get the full benefit of her victim-hood. SHE has to get all the credit, because HER life has been wrecked. It's weird, I do feel that Marriott owes a substantial amount because of their reckless action in this matter, but I just can't accept that she wasn't over this within the year after it happened. No matter how good her performances on the stand or talk shows are.

They must teach all the cheerleaders in SEC how to be eye candy, use it for all its worth & on the back side of their "careers" cry about being objectified and how they aren't taken seriously in their chosen profession.

It's pretty rough when people see you naked and you don't want them to.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:48 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

It's pretty rough when people see you naked and you don't want them to.

Do you have experience with this?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Yes. The really weird thing is in hs and college I could be a bit of an exhibitionist. I never cared who saw my boobies, they should be shared with the world. And who doesn't love a good mooning at that time in life? There is something embarrassing or difficult when it's not of your own free will. I still feel a little ashamed when I see the people, I don't let them know that, but I do.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:58 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
Yes. The really weird thing is in hs and college I could be a bit of an exhibitionist. I never cared who saw my boobies, they should be shared with the world. And who doesn't love a good mooning at that time in life? There is something embarrassing or difficult when it's not of your own free will. I still feel a little ashamed when I see the people, I don't let them know that, but I do.

Guess I am not really following you here. You were an exhibitionist and never cared who saw, but then it was against your own free will?

Frank Coztansa wrote: