It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Kap with Waddle & Silvy
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Silvy on fire....this would be an awesome show if they did it everyday.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
spmack wrote:

Silvy by far the best host in sports radio.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
spmack wrote:

Unless Silverman is literally on fire, no.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
The three man weave is not working. It is obvious that Silvy and Waddle can't stand Kaplan. I know Boyd hates him, and I am starting to buy into that theory.

Sure, Silvy is bringing some passion today, but the show is full of bad thoughts.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:59 pm 

denisdman wrote:
The three man weave is not working. It is obvious that Silvy and Waddle can't stand Kaplan. I know Boyd hates him, and I am starting to buy into that theory.

Sure, Silvy is bringing some passion today, but the show is full of bad thoughts.

Kraplan's head is too big to share a show.

His best time slot will be in the Les slot, once Les dies.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:03 pm 

If he would just stop calling guests by dumb names like cookie and cupcake, half of his problem would be solved. But he isn't going to change.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:05 pm 

denisdman wrote:
If he would just stop calling guests by dumb names like cookie and cupcake, half of his problem would be solved. But he isn't going to change.

Get over it, sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
denisdman wrote:

I don't care about the dumb nicknames. It's his stories that make me PTFB. Or, on occasion (My Pillow story), I will stick around to see how bad and fabricated they are.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Elmhurst Cockboy is on the air!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:10 pm 

My Pillow is bad.

We just got a sparkles.

Yes i Heard ES.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
And Elmhurst Steve brings the show to a halt. Pines for a Jeff Baker type.

:thumbdown:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:18 pm 

pizza_Place: LOU'S BABY
Elmhurst Steve is an all timer, baby. Love that guy. Great caller. Gonna send him some Lou's and a new pillow. Talked to my guy Ed Vedder while on the drive in the vette this morning about what the Cubs need. Ed said that they're looking strong, but I said, "honey bunch, baby, they need some more guys like Baker."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Luigi's
KapMan wrote:
Elmhurst Steve is an all timer, baby. Love that guy. Great caller. Gonna send him some Lou's and a new pillow. Talked to my guy Ed Vedder while on the drive in the vette this morning about what the Cubs need. Ed said that they're looking strong, but I said, "honey bunch, baby, they need some more guys like Baker."

Kap - Welcome aboard, cowboy! Hey, I never received that Blackhawks calendar I won when I called into The Game. Remember? What gives, ace?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:18 pm 

Godfella wrote:
KapMan wrote:

Kap - Welcome aboard, cowboy! Hey, I never received that Blackhawks calendar I won when I called into The Game. Remember? What gives, ace?

Hey there Sparkles...there's a reason that station went under, if you know what I mean. Just last week, I was in Home Depot and some woman walked up to me asking about the same calendar. I said, "you don't need that bad boy. I'll tell you what you need, you need some of these shop towels. They're great. My guy Phil over at Scott Paper hooked me up with a whole crate of them. Said they should be promo giveaways." Best towels ever.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:27 pm 

KapMan wrote:
Godfella wrote:
KapMan wrote:

Hey there Sparkles...there's a reason that station went under, if you know what I mean. Just last week, I was in Home Depot and some woman walked up to me asking about the same calendar. I said, "you don't need that bad boy. I'll tell you what you need, you need some of these shop towels. They're great. My guy Phil over at Scott Paper hooked me up with a whole crate of them. Said they should be promo giveaways." Best towels ever.

How do you haul all that great Home Depot gear in your stylish Corvette, Kapper?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:32 pm 

Godfella wrote:
KapMan wrote:
Godfella wrote:
KapMan wrote:

How do you haul all that great Home Depot gear in your stylish Corvette, Kapper?

Delivery, baby...The Home Depot finds me...all it takes is a couple of Lou's pizzas and being able to bask in my glow....all it takes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:42 pm 

KapMan wrote:
Godfella wrote:
KapMan wrote:
Godfella wrote:
KapMan wrote:

Delivery, baby...The Home Depot finds me...all it takes is a couple of Lou's pizzas and being able to bask in my glow....all it takes

You are a god to me, sir.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Little Caesar's
:lol: