It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ask The KapMan
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:20 pm 

pizza_Place: LOU'S BABY
redskingreg wrote:
Kap, how does it feel when denisdman says he only listens to your show because 670 is a dumpster fire?

Well hey there, sweet cheeks. Denisdman, good guy, great listener. Hey, you know, some people like Budweiser from Frankie O, some people like Goose Island. Me, I like a good Pinot from my guys down at Binny's. Mindy is more of a white zin kind of girl. Julie DiCaro works at the score. Worked with her back at the Game. Great lady. Strong in her beliefs. I wish her well. Jared...let's send Jules some Garrett's Popcorn and a gift certificate for Lou's. She probably needs a pillow too. Updates, hard work. Great times.

Back to the phones.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
You sound angry today, cup cake.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Hey Kapamatic,

What type of guest would you be in Westworld? I'll hang up, lay my head on a nice down pillow, and listen.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Just heard you went to Kuma's Corner over the weekend. Did they comp your meal, or were you treated as a peasant and forced to pay?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:52 pm 

Love your show today, "Frank" Kap"pa." Do you know when you will giving out Lou's gift cards? I don't want to miss it. Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:57 pm 

Matt "Ramblin' Grimace" Spiegel is taking shots at your teammate, Carmen DiFalco. How do you handle media beef, Sir Kap-A-Lot?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:06 pm 

redskingreg wrote:
Matt "Ramblin' Grimace" Spiegel is taking shots at your teammate, Carmen DiFalco. How do you handle media beef, Sir Kap-A-Lot?

What's up there, Pudding Pop? Matt Spiegel, good guy. Great guest on Sports Talk Live. When we had him on, we'd usually send him home with 3 Lou's gift cards and a whole dumpster full of Garrett's Chicago Mix. I think Mindy and I need to take Matt and his new lady-friend out for a night on the town. Matt's a big wine guy. I'm gonna have Jared send him over a Binny's gift card to get some more white zin. I think we'll hook him up with a nice new My Pillow, too...and a pajama gram for the lady.

Jared...get Greg here a Lou's card and some Shari's Berries.

Take some calls.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Luigi's
Hey, Kapfella - What is the menu this year that will make for a Happy Kapsgiving at your house?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Godfella wrote:
Hey, Kapfella - What is the menu this year that will make for a Happy Kapsgiving at your house?

And since your lovely wife Mindy will want you to have a very Happy Kapsgiving, is she a spitter or a swallower?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:52 pm 

Kap, per Finfer, you are in Mexico all week. Will you be posting on your vacation? Any big plans down there? Viva el Kap!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:03 pm 

redskingreg wrote:
Kap, per Finfer, you are in Mexico all week. Will you be posting on your vacation? Any big plans down there? Viva el Kap!

Hola Marshmallow Bottom. Mindy and I are on a big trip down here...still have time for the people though. Mexico. Great country. Good people. Not sure about this wall business, though. Drinking some Corona's here at Senior Frog's with my favorite bartender South of the Border, Franscisco O. Good guy. Pours a great tequila shot. Brought My Pillow with, getting some much needed rest. Mindy is sending me off to a donkey show later while she's at the spa. Gonna be great. I love animals. Was just talking with Franscisco O about coming down the first time with Johnny Cusack and Billy Murray...great times. Johnny found himself a nice girl in Cabo. We had to take him to the pharmaceria for some antibiotics for a rash, but, hey, what happens in Cabo, stays in Cabo.

Hasta La Vista

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:44 am 

Hola, El Kapo - Can you chug a gallon of tap water down there in Mexico and then report back to us how you feel? Muchos Gracias!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:51 am 

Godfella wrote:
Hola, El Kapo - Can you chug a gallon of tap water down there in Mexico and then report back to us how you feel? Muchos Gracias!

Buenos Dias, Tortilla Chip! Loving it down here, South of the Border, Down Mexico Way. Life is great, Mindy is wonderful, hanging out with Francisco O from Senior Frogs. He told me not to drink the tap water. I did anyway. Tasted great...a little thick. Met my good friend Montezuma...I call him Monty. Good guy. Loves his revenge. Eddie told me he met Monty once. Over on the West Coast of Mexico. Said it was a rough couple of days, but he took Monty surfing. Felt better instantly. Mindy and I are going to go out on the town to look for a Pepe's or an On The Border tonight...want some great, authentic Mexican food. No Chili's around, though. Gonna set Francisco O up with a My Pillow and some Lou's gift cards for when he comes to the states.

Back to the phones...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:55 am 

Kap, how are the donkey shows, cheap hookers, and illicit substances?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:59 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
redskingreg wrote:

The other day Silvy said several people at the station are close to muting Kaplan on Facebook because he's posting so many annoying things about this vacation.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:04 am 

Kapsanova - What is the one thing that you can't miss and are streaming live online from the states?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:07 am 

Godfella wrote:
Kapsanova - What is the one thing that you can't miss and are streaming live online from the states?

Hey there Pesto Breath, I am digging the latest episode of Bald is the New Black.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:54 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Mindy has big tits

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:48 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Caller Bob wrote:
Mindy has big tits

No

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:51 am 

Mixed bag depending on the angle.

http://wgnplus.com/2015/07/16/photos-da ... -vacation/

Edit: I rule medium to large but definitely aged.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:20 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Kapalappa....in his prime do you think Secretariat could have played with Da Bears?

I'm out.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:29 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
KapMan wrote:
redskingreg wrote:

What's up there, Pudding Pop? Matt Spiegel, good guy. Great guest on Sports Talk Live. When we had him on, we'd usually send him home with 3 Lou's gift cards and a whole dumpster full of Garrett's Chicago Mix. I think Mindy and I need to take Matt and his new lady-friend out for a night on the town. Matt's a big wine guy. I'm gonna have Jared send him over a Binny's gift card to get some more white zin. I think we'll hook him up with a nice new My Pillow, too...and a pajama gram for the lady.

Jared...get Greg here a Lou's card and some Shari's Berries.

Take some calls.

Meatpants fit in the vette?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:27 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Kap, word on the street is you bear a striking resemblance to DuPage County Judge Neal Cerne. Any truth to those rumors?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:11 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Hey Kap;

I see you have been giving Bobcats forward, and Benet Academy's own Frank Kaminsky the "business" lately on Twitter. What gives Kap? He's just a kid. A good kid and a Sox fan that was just having some good hearted "ribbing" with the Chicago baseball rivalry. How about giving him a break.

I'll hang up and listen for your answer.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:58 pm 

Your sappy ass was bawling in the locker room yesterday, watching the Cubs DVD :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:56 am 

Thanks for listening, honey bunch. Lots to get to, lot of questions. First, I'm honored to be compared to Neal Cerne. Works the Circuit Court, sent him a My Pillow. Phenomenal man. Every time I'm around that area I love going to the Verdict diner. Gyros, mashed potatoes, all phenomenal. Excellent.

Do I think Secretariat could've played for the Bears? You're damn right I do, and they would've won at least 2 more Super Bowls. Just an incredible horse. Speaking of incredible horses, made a boat load on Mr Cub a few months ago, remember that one? Helped pay for some of the sombreros down in Mexico. Bought the staff some Lou's pies.

As I said, I do not normally cry. I did cry while watching that Cubs movie, and I did cry watching that classic movie "Gus". Horses. Make. Me. Emotional. But that's only because they are majestic, phenomenal creatures.

Frank Kaminsky, good kid, good touch. Not the best face in the world but I can't talk about that. Still, let him have his fun. I have my fun. Hey, the White Sox made some phenomenal moves. I sent him some Shari's Berries and a Lou's. He loved it. We called a truce. I say hey, send that jersey you made to Steve Bartman and take him out to Yard House or Season's 52. Share a bottle of red. I know I would.

Get to some more calls after the break.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
KapMan,

What do you drive in the winter when the 'vette is in storage? You seem like a Hummer H2 kind of a guy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:47 pm 

Kap, why are you talking about Game 7 of the World Series again......

Bears
Blackhawks
Bulls

All in full swing and ready for comment. If you want to talk baseball, then talk about the offseason stuff. Please assure me you are not going to be talking about that game, 1985 Bears-esque, for the next two decades.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Kapperson Airplane,

If you could go back in time to see something first hand what would it be? For me I would watch the first human being to try and eat a lobster off the beach. I'll hang up and rest my head on a pillow and listen.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:44 pm 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Kapperson Airplane,

If you could go back in time to see something first hand what would it be? For me I would watch the first human being to try and eat a lobster off the beach. I'll hang up and rest my head on a pillow and listen.

Hey there ButterRump. I was just talking with Billy Murray about this the other day. He was telling me about his trip to the White House to see President Obama, told me he brought him a My Pillow and some Garrett's Popcorn. Good times. For me to be able to go back in time, I'd probably get with Johnny and hop in his hot tub time machine. Take a trip back to see my first day as an NBA Scout. Tell myself to make sure to scout and draft Tim Duncan for the Sonics. But you never know. If Tim goes to the Pacers, then maybe our world turns into the bizarre place where the Sonics are still in Seattle, and everything resembles the bad future where Biff runs everything in Back to the Future 2. Have to be careful when traveling in time. Don't want to screw up the present, because that present is pretty good with the Cubs winning the World Series and all. Hey Jared. Let's hook up my guy here with a Pajamagram for his lady, makes a great Christmas gift, and let's send him to see Frankie O at Harry Caray's.

Back to the phones.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next